FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hotwife, anklet and cuck..

Hotwife, anklet and cuck..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What Hotwives insist on wearing their anklet when out with a another man and how does cuck feel about seeing pictures of you with your man proudly showing off either your anklet or wedding ring ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I only wear mine when at a club x

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"What Hotwives insist on wearing their anklet when out with a another man and how does cuck feel about seeing pictures of you with your man proudly showing off either your anklet or wedding ring ?"

Yet again....HotWife, Stag&Vixen and Cuckold are three very different things. It's very easy to put a couple off by refering to the guy as a cuck just because he has a HotWife.

By *rankie bricksMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I would like my wife to wear anklet & rings

By *lmostDeviantCouple  over a year ago

Tameside

"What Hotwives insist on wearing their anklet when out with a another man and how does cuck feel about seeing pictures of you with your man proudly showing off either your anklet or wedding ring ?

Yet again....HotWife, Stag&Vixen and Cuckold are three very different things. It's very easy to put a couple off by refering to the guy as a cuck just because he has a HotWife."

Very true. I thought that if the husband is a cuck then the wife is a cuckoldress rather than a hotwife. I could be wrong though, they might cross over.

nr Stamford

"Very true. I thought that if the husband is a cuck then the wife is a cuckoldress rather than a hotwife. I could be wrong though, they might cross over."

A cuckold's partner/wife is a cuckoldress and does her thing whether the guy likes it or not, and there's generally some humiliation involved. A HotWife does her thing with the agreement of her guy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I absolutely love the hotwife anklet . I havent seen one out in public yet but have in clubs and meeting a couple before where the wife wore one . It turns me on ridiculously

By *iss_Cali_xxCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

"Very true. I thought that if the husband is a cuck then the wife is a cuckoldress rather than a hotwife. I could be wrong though, they might cross over.

A cuckold's partner/wife is a cuckoldress and does her thing whether the guy likes it or not, and there's generally some humiliation involved. A HotWife does her thing with the agreement of her guy."

What's the Stag and Vixen? I've seen this about but not sure the distinction xx

nr Stamford

"What's the Stag and Vixen? I've seen this about but not sure the distinction xx"

Similar to Hotwifing but switched. With HotWifing, the wife decides who/what she does but with the guys agreement. With Stag/Vixen, the guy (Stag) decided who and when his wife (Vixen) does but with her agreement.

We switch between the two. Sometimes I'll line up meets but always making sure Char is happy with my choices. So Stag/Vixen. Other times Char will arrange things and pic the guy, but always making sure I'm happy with it. So HotWifing.

"What's the Stag and Vixen? I've seen this about but not sure the distinction xx

Similar to Hotwifing but switched. With HotWifing, the wife decides who/what she does but with the guys agreement. With Stag/Vixen, the guy (Stag) decided who and when his wife (Vixen) does but with her agreement.

We switch between the two. Sometimes I'll line up meets but always making sure Char is happy with my choices. So Stag/Vixen. Other times Char will arrange things and pic the guy, but always making sure I'm happy with it. So HotWifing."

Oh I never knew that. Very interesting. And I'm neither scenario is the husband a cuckold?

By *iss_Cali_xxCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

This thread has turned into an opportunity for learning... Thanks OP

By *rufflesCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"I would like my wife to wear anklet & rings"

My wife has a dainty Stag & Vixen anklet and necklace. She only wears them whilst on holiday. To date has yet to receive a single comment. Not really sure any if these symbols are either noticed or recognised??

I'd never heard of stag and vixen before joining Fab a few months ago. It very much appeals to me in a way that swinging and cuckolding do not.

By *tickyPollCouple  over a year ago

South East

Stag and vixen/ hotwife couple here, although Polly never plays on her own which some Hotwives do. Xxx

"This thread has turned into an opportunity for learning... Thanks OP "

Yes.

By *orders-cplCouple  over a year ago

middx cpl

i wear mine when out i wear it with pride not that many people know what it means

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

"This thread has turned into an opportunity for learning... Thanks OP "

Every day is a learning day.. lol

I do like the hotwife scenario and have enjoyed it a few times, and would like to find more.

nr Stamford

I have a personalised necklace that says 'Hotwife'. I wear it all the time, although not when meeting family! It was commented on in Tescos once, we exchanged numbers but sadly it fizzled out before we could meet. Bry loved the fact that someone noticed, so it was still fun.

Char

By *rancis6Couple  over a year ago

sale

A couple in which the man shares his woman with other men for erotic NSA encounters, yet the husband is straight hetero alpha and not seeking bi ...

Forgive me, what ankle does one wear a hotwife anklet on? And what does it symbolise, other than being a hotwife

" A couple in which the man shares his woman with other men for erotic NSA encounters, yet the husband is straight hetero alpha and not seeking bi ... "

For the me the sexuality of the guy doesn't bother me. I just like the sharing concept. But not keen on having a partner who wants to be cuckolded

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

" A couple in which the man shares his woman with other men for erotic NSA encounters, yet the husband is straight hetero alpha and not seeking bi ...

For the me the sexuality of the guy doesn't bother me. I just like the sharing concept. But not keen on having a partner who wants to be cuckolded"

I have had just that, the guy is straight hetero and just interested in watching and sometimes filming.. The wife says that I'm helping out as hubby can't keep up with her needs.. works for me.. lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Forgive me, what ankle does one wear a hotwife anklet on? And what does it symbolise, other than being a hotwife "

Right ankle

By *oolman34Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

So true

By *ubflashCouple  over a year ago

welwyn garden city

I always go out in mine and normally with my seams on too.

By *ieandteaseMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire

So much to learn

By *exandthesuburbans83Couple  over a year ago

EASTBOURNE

We love looking for anklets and then trying to spot a symbol or work out if it's a hotwife wearing one. We would love one that just shows you are into swinging I'm general

Also, what's the reverse of hotwife. Is it hothusband? We have heard the term cuckqueen but if this is the opposite of cuckold, it's not quite appropriate as it's not about the humiliation. Reason we ask is the mrs enjoys being involved but also enjoys watching Mr with another lady. Or is this just voyeurism?

nr Stamford

"what's the reverse of hotwife. Is it hothusband? We have heard the term cuckqueen but if this is the opposite of cuckold, it's not quite appropriate as it's not about the humiliation. Reason we ask is the mrs enjoys being involved but also enjoys watching Mr with another lady. Or is this just voyeurism? "

We've heard plenty of people refer to it as HotHusband.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"What's the Stag and Vixen? I've seen this about but not sure the distinction xx

"

Nicely put Stag/vixen couple here with the male making the play decisions, not quite D/s but not far off, more the extreme end of the Stag and vixen set up.

I'm currently looking into the jewellery for Mrs and myself, there really are some great pieces out there, discrete too.

By *oftSwingCpl1980Couple  over a year ago

West Midlands

What does the necklace or ankle with the symbol of handcuffs mean?

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"What does the necklace or ankle with the symbol of handcuffs mean?"

I've always thought it was a couples symbol of them being together, locked into their relationship, a handcuff representing each person.

By *unmatt888Man  over a year ago

Marlborough

Is there a term for when the woman decides which men fuck the guy?

Because that would be my ideal scenario

West Midlands

[Removed by poster at 29/10/21 10:58:17]

West Midlands

"What does the necklace or ankle with the symbol of handcuffs mean?

I've always thought it was a couples symbol of them being together, locked into their relationship, a handcuff representing each person. (thumb

)"

Thank you

By *errynjuneCouple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Apparently, so we have been told. You have to stick clearly to well defined parameters.

Although we tend to just go with the flow.

I wear a HW anklet which we both enjoy and get a kick out of.

But do love a bit of cuckold fun. Xxx

"What Hotwives insist on wearing their anklet when out with a another man and how does cuck feel about seeing pictures of you with your man proudly showing off either your anklet or wedding ring ?

Yet again....HotWife, Stag&Vixen and Cuckold are three very different things. It's very easy to put a couple off by refering to the guy as a cuck just because he has a HotWife."

people should read up on the differences before writing posting a topic on the forum..

All 3 are very very different ..

I for one am a stag not cuckold in the slightest.

nr Stamford

"Apparently, so we have been told. You have to stick clearly to well defined parameters.

Although we tend to just go with the flow.

I wear a HW anklet which we both enjoy and get a kick out of.

But do love a bit of cuckold fun. Xxx"

I think a lot of couples swing between all three. We're predominantly S&V though Char calls herself a HotWife. When her health is better and sex is more on her mind then she's more likely to talk to guys and try and arrange things, but in general I do it. And I'm not averse to some light cuckoldry with the right guy.

(Bry)

The anklet thing is intriguing, I had seen a few mentions of it but have to say I'm not 100% sure of the connotations. Is it a specific anklet, or just wearing one on your right ankle is signifier enough? Can anyone point me as info on this or just reply or message?

nr Stamford

"The anklet thing is intriguing, I had seen a few mentions of it but have to say I'm not 100% sure of the connotations. Is it a specific anklet, or just wearing one on your right ankle is signifier enough? Can anyone point me as info on this or just reply or message?"

It's all a bit pointless as unless the entire population knows then there's always going to be countless women wearing anklets simply for fashion and NOT for swinging. And if everyone knew, then most swingers wouldn't want to advertise it.

Same as black rings on the right wedding finger, upside down pineapples in shopping trolleys and pampass grass in the garden.

"

Same as black rings on the right wedding finger, upside down pineapples in shopping trolleys and pampass grass in the garden."

I'm not sure if you're taking the mick out of my naivety, but I laughed all the same...

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

I find the idea of a Hotwife wearing something such as a anklet or some other little detail very hot

It has to be noticeable but only just and only to those that know there meaning

"

Same as black rings on the right wedding finger, upside down pineapples in shopping trolleys and pampass grass in the garden.

I'm not sure if you're taking the mick out of my naivety, but I laughed all the same..."

Are they all swinger code? I didn't know any of them!

nr Stamford

"

I'm not sure if you're taking the mick out of my naivety, but I laughed all the same..."

Absolutely not taking the mick. They're all supposed to be signs of swinging.

» Add a new message to this topic