FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hotels

Hotels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heekyweeguy OP   Man  over a year ago

For the last month iv been staying in a hotel for work, I thought having your own room etc would be beneficial but sadly it does not seem to be the case, but also not really heard any one been fucked, and my current room is across from some other and have not even seen any one been naughty from across from my room, what's the world coming to.

What's everyone's experiences of staying in hotels.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ihullfunMan  over a year ago

hull

Myself and my wife love visiting hotel, as we can have fun and not care who sees or hears lol we have fucked in front of the hotel room windows hoping someone is watching. We love been loud whilst staying away

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Demand to be moved ASAP, you are been short changed

Claire

in the uk, when we've been away to a long sitance wedding/party etc and stay in hall, have heard banging on the wall early morning tis always a singel bloke having the morning round of materbation thinking about the women they've seen the night before

"Myself and my wife love visiting hotel, as we can have fun and not care who sees or hears lol we have fucked in front of the hotel room windows hoping someone is watching. We love been loud whilst staying away "

Dam needs be more couples like you in here

Depends what you're looking for- I've stayed in a lot of hotels in Ireland and UK and most times will get at least one guy to visit my room, sometimes 2 or more for group session...sadly with covid it has changed...safe fun of course xx

I love the hotel lifestyle x i love to go out for a few drinks etc x i always like to book a nice hotel room x if whoever im meeting doesn't click with me for some reason I just go out for a few drinks in the town centre x

"Myself and my wife love visiting hotel, as we can have fun and not care who sees or hears lol we have fucked in front of the hotel room windows hoping someone is watching. We love been loud whilst staying away "

Brilliant comment m8.im the exact same as yous

"Demand to be moved ASAP, you are been short changed

Claire "

Haha I’m away with work right now. My neighbours will get an ear ful. haha

I enjoy meeting in hotels as I quite like the anonymity of it. It feels seedy and naughty, though that may be why other people don't like it.

But I have never had any success when travelling on business. Understandably, many women and couples feel that it's just too impersonal.

When I've met in hotels, it has always been with people I've been chatting to for a while, rather than when I'm just passing through.

"I enjoy meeting in hotels as I quite like the anonymity of it. It feels seedy and naughty, though that may be why other people don't like it.

But I have never had any success when travelling on business. Understandably, many women and couples feel that it's just too impersonal.

When I've met in hotels, it has always been with people I've been chatting to for a while, rather than when I'm just passing through. "

Glad I'm not the only one having no luck why working away then.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Clearly you don't stay in the hotels we do. Its nice to get away from the kids and our policy is to get the very best from the room as soon as we have the keys.

"Clearly you don't stay in the hotels we do. Its nice to get away from the kids and our policy is to get the very best from the room as soon as we have the keys."

Clearly I need to request a new hotel

The action happens at expensive hotels in good locations. Not business hotels

"The action happens at expensive hotels in good locations. Not business hotels "

It's not really a business hotel it's a Village chain hotel

In 2019 I had 103 nights in hotels through work, before covid that would be a typical year. All sorts and all over the country. Was very occasionally aware of neighbouring room fun, and on several occasions was able to host. Maybe its me, but working away, particularly if moving to different places, isn't the fuckfest many folk imagine!

"In 2019 I had 103 nights in hotels through work, before covid that would be a typical year. All sorts and all over the country. Was very occasionally aware of neighbouring room fun, and on several occasions was able to host. Maybe its me, but working away, particularly if moving to different places, isn't the fuckfest many folk imagine!"

At least you got to at least hear some fun iv not heard a peep, well apart from a kid who would not stop crying

Another week another hotel let's hope this week

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Northumberland

I love the thought of being in a hotel fucking and someone hearing us and having a play themselves

Kx

By *allieJWoman  over a year ago

East Lancashire

folk may meet during the day at hotels for afternoon fun, so it may all happen while you are at work.

By *usktilDawnCouple  over a year ago

York

They should have a card you can hang on the door that says "please do disturb if horny"

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We have been having hotel meets for several years and occasionaly we have discovered other couples on Fab in the same hotel, though not often.

I'd suggest the reason why you are not awre of other people having fun is because they aare being discrete and not drawing the attention of other peoples eyes and ears.

i mr used to pretty much live in hotels with work when single, best ones were at weekends where there was a wedding on, always a few lonley bridesmaids etc, fun times

By *ouplecu2015Couple  over a year ago

Reading

We have had a black friend in hotel

By *asques and boxersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

We like to meet in Hotels the anaminity

Is a buzz the ability to flirt in public and then follow through to play.

I am a hotel receptionist (nights and there is never anyone nearby)

By *r.SunshineMan  over a year ago

London

"Clearly you don't stay in the hotels we do. Its nice to get away from the kids and our policy is to get the very best from the room as soon as we have the keys."

Very well described.

By *udistcpl1Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

We knew a chap who part owned a hotel. He was up to all sorts.

I love the hotel lifestyle x I've been in more hotels room's than the guideons bible xx

By *udistcpl1Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

"I love the hotel lifestyle x I've been in more hotels room's than the guideons bible xx "

I am not keen on it to be honest. I watched too many programmes where they check the cleanliness of the rooms.

I have heard a few prostitutes in hotels. Or shall I say arguments between prostitutes and clients.

"i mr used to pretty much live in hotels with work when single, best ones were at weekends where there was a wedding on, always a few lonley bridesmaids etc, fun times"

Sadly they send us home for the weekend but I do imagine that's the best times.

» Add a new message to this topic