FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Difficult couples

Difficult couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry but just need to have a rant, I was chatting to a couple and we were talking about arranging a meet and they stated, as they had done on their

Recipe, that if they meet a single guy they expect him to pay for a hotel room.

I was fine with this, however the hotel they picked was probably one of the most expensive in town costing at least £90 for the night! I asked what their problem is with premier inns and they said it's there or nothing. As you can probably guess I politely turned them down for being so difficult and demanding unfair things.

What does everyone else think? Do you agree that they were being unreasonable?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reybearMan  over a year ago

medway

absolutely, we have had plenty of fun in premier inns, and their anomininity always makes us comfortable... some people just have to pose i guess...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes. waste of money.

Not sure why you would be expected to pay?

Surely you would all benefit so split it 3 ways. You did right to send them on their way

You pay, you pick...simples...

yeah i do and it pisses me off, a guy i know really well off here had it once, he met a couple and they said he had to pay for the room, which he did then after they had played they told him to leave as they had arranged another guy to come round

I mean WTF

hes a really nice guy too and didnt deserve to be taken for a twat like that, sorry to say there are lots of couples on here who use men in such a way, whenever i meet in a hotel i always pay towards it, or if we go out i'll buy the drinks/pay for a meal if he gets the room, i dont understand what makes some people think they are so special they think everyone else should pay for them

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Not much of a town if the most expensive hotel is only £90 a night....lol

"Not much of a town if the most expensive hotel is only £90 a night....lol "

Haha you haven't been to Ipswich much!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

The problem is, some guys are so desperate for a shag they'll pay. Then the couple will keep on thinking they're being reasonable.

As for me, no more stinky Travelodges. Cedar Court penthouse for me next time.

must admit ive paid more than £90 for a room but not to meet someone off here, even more so if they was expecting me to pay

I wouldnt book a room full stop for a first meet, what if you had paid the £90 and after they had tirned up they said, sorry your not really for me and left?

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Even a Premier Inn around here costs £90 a night!!

"The problem is, some guys are so desperate for a shag they'll pay. Then the couple will keep on thinking they're being reasonable.

As for me, no more stinky Travelodges. Cedar Court penthouse for me next time. "

ive booked a room in the britannia hotel in birmingham many times, if a guy travels a distance to meet me im more than happy to provide the room, i think thats fair, if you book in advance you can get a room for £19 and its a nice hotel too, why would you pay more than you need to

did the £90 include breakfast?

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

I was lucky. I met a nice couple a while ago and as they wanted to have their first experience in a nice Hotel, they booked a lovely suite and would not let me pay.

I was particularly glad as although I had sex with Mrs, the nerves and vino got to her and while I was taking a break in the bathrom, she threw up in the bedroom! Poor thing was so embarrassed.

"yeah i do and it pisses me off, a guy i know really well off here had it once, he met a couple and they said he had to pay for the room, which he did then after they had played they told him to leave as they had arranged another guy to come round

I mean WTF

hes a really nice guy too and didnt deserve to be taken for a twat like that, sorry to say there are lots of couples on here who use men in such a way, whenever i meet in a hotel i always pay towards it, or if we go out i'll buy the drinks/pay for a meal if he gets the room, i dont understand what makes some people think they are so special they think everyone else should pay for them "

He should've said sorry, he paid for the room and it was in his name so they should leave. Cheeky sods!!

I'd always split the room cost. Yes it's their choice to ask but I'd still say no thanks.

"The problem is, some guys are so desperate for a shag they'll pay. Then the couple will keep on thinking they're being reasonable.

As for me, no more stinky Travelodges. Cedar Court penthouse for me next time.

ive booked a room in the britannia hotel in birmingham many times, if a guy travels a distance to meet me im more than happy to provide the room, i think thats fair, if you book in advance you can get a room for £19 and its a nice hotel too, why would you pay more than you need to "

Unfortunately there are few cheap hotels in York, but the Ibis in Leeds is handy for evening meets.

If I pay for a room in a hotel, its ME staying the night, not the couple i'm meeting. They can bugger off home afterwards!

By *reybearMan  over a year ago

medway

We paid for the first room with a guy we used to know, brilliant meet great time and he said he would pay for the second one if we booked it.. i'll never forget the look on my wifes face all dressed up and ready to play when we realised he was not coming...

no more hotel meets after that.....

"yeah i do and it pisses me off, a guy i know really well off here had it once, he met a couple and they said he had to pay for the room, which he did then after they had played they told him to leave as they had arranged another guy to come round

I mean WTF

hes a really nice guy too and didnt deserve to be taken for a twat like that, sorry to say there are lots of couples on here who use men in such a way, whenever i meet in a hotel i always pay towards it, or if we go out i'll buy the drinks/pay for a meal if he gets the room, i dont understand what makes some people think they are so special they think everyone else should pay for them "

I would of taken the key and handed it in to reception saying i had finished and they could clean the room

Nothing wrong with the prem or travel lodges.

Used to work in a 4* hotel and some of the rooms i wouldn't put a dog in yet they cost twice as much.

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

only ever had one hotel meet and we paid, that was our choice as we wanted to give it a go.

Thanks guys, you have all convinced me I did the right thing, think will stick to more down to earth fun people x

"

I agree with the first part but can't help but think it's more to do with arrogance/greed rather than thinking they are being reasonable.

"Sorry but just need to have a rant, I was chatting to a couple and we were talking about arranging a meet and they stated, as they had done on their

I was fine with this, however the hotel they picked was probably one of the most expensive in town costing at least £90 for the night! I asked what their problem is with premier inns and they said it's there or nothing. As you can probably guess I politely turned them down for being so difficult and demanding unfair things.

What does everyone else think? Do you agree that they were being unreasonable?"

of course they were, they wanted a night away and you to pay for it tell em to sling their hook

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"yeah i do and it pisses me off, a guy i know really well off here had it once, he met a couple and they said he had to pay for the room, which he did then after they had played they told him to leave as they had arranged another guy to come round"

and that is outrageous...

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Not sure why you would be expected to pay?

Surely you would all benefit so split it 3 ways. You did right to send them on their way "

+1

Essex.

[Removed by poster at 21/09/12 20:08:12]

Essex.

Tell them you've got a tent and watch them run....

I have no problem with Hotels, but would never pay one for a couple, would be happy to split the cost... I dont like it when single women say get a hotel room and il meet ya, the hotel would likely to be near mine and i can accom lol

"I have no problem with Hotels, but would never pay one for a couple, would be happy to split the cost... I dont like it when single women say get a hotel room and il meet ya, the hotel would likely to be near mine and i can accom lol"

yeah yeah you just come in and leave yer phone behind after drinking the whole bottle of shots!!

We like to use hotels. We always pay for them and never expect anyone we meet with to share the cost.

The way we see it is that we are staying the night so we expect to pay

We also get to use the facilities, i.e pool, sauna etc....

We tend to stay at The Village hotels.

"Thanks guys, you have all convinced me I did the right thing, think will stick to more down to earth fun people x"

well as i said on a earlier post i think its fair that if one pays for the room, the other pays for a meal/drinks etc so will a bag of chips and a can of vimto do you?

I mean WTF

I bet they made the 2nd guy pay for the room aswell. Could be quite a profitable little enterprise the slimy gits have going

"Thanks guys, you have all convinced me I did the right thing, think will stick to more down to earth fun people x"

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Thanks guys, you have all convinced me I did the right thing, think will stick to more down to earth fun people x

well as i said on a earlier post i think its fair that if one pays for the room, the other pays for a meal/drinks etc so will a bag of chips and a can of vimto do you? "

Bag of chips n vimto...I'm on me way

We have had two hotel meets, one with a single guy where we paid as we were staying in the room afterwards, the second with a couple where we paid for the room and they paid for dinner beforehand. Keep looking - there are some nice ones out there!

As others said keep looking as there are plenty of nice couples out there who aren't so demanding.

We tend to pick guys who can accomedate but if not we would never expect a guy to pay for the whole room and certainly not going to expect an expensive hotel. It's a room to shag in so it doesn't need to be fancy

"Thanks guys, you have all convinced me I did the right thing, think will stick to more down to earth fun people x

well as i said on a earlier post i think its fair that if one pays for the room, the other pays for a meal/drinks etc so will a bag of chips and a can of vimto do you? "

Chips and vimto? You know the way to a mans heart!!!

"If I pay for a room in a hotel, its ME staying the night, not the couple i'm meeting. They can bugger off home afterwards!"

Well said lol

definitely not worth it hun what does it matter whether its a premier inn or a more expensive place as long as it has a nice comfy bed and its clean that's all that matters i wouldn't really be paying much attention to the room on a meet. like it was said before if your paying its Ur choice.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

yeah book it, shag her, shoot and then tell them to go...

you will see a reaction then.

Been chatting to someone on here who said he had arranged to meet a couple, they expected him to pay for two rooms; one for them and one for him as they didn't want him spending the night in their room think some couples expect far too much, as for me, quite happy with a premier inn

Definitely an unreasonable demand. You could probably get a hooker for less than 90 quid

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Totally unreasonable!!! I think it would even be unfair if you got a cheap room in a holiday inn.

As much as I can I like to pay my share. I would never want anyone thinking I was taking advantage of them money wise!

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

[Removed by poster at 22/09/12 09:59:06]

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

"Sorry but just need to have a rant, I was chatting to a couple and we were talking about arranging a meet and they stated, as they had done on their

It was unreasonable from the start. All costs should be 50/50. If i had been you i would have feltused and devalued.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Why were you expected to pay? You all want to meet then it should have been split. TBH i would have expected you to bail out when they suggested it was up to you to pay, there are plenty other lovely people on here you did well to move on x

Thanks everyone! You have confirmed what I thought, good to see so many normal down to earth people on here xxx

This kind of behaviour really gets my goat.

if i arrange to meet someone in a hotel I would not expect a single man couple or single fem to pay NO WAY!

u was right to decline them x

Premier Inns are fab! Their beds are huge and nice and high. Great for me and my fella as I have long legs......

We've done both travel lodge and premier inn, no complaints on either. No high expectations on hotels here!

By *idsmateyMan  over a year ago

Warwickshire

I must admit I prefer Premier Inn to Travel Lodge. A plush hotel now and again can be refreshing though.

An expensive hotel can make it a bit sexier for the lady and make it a bit more seductive as an occasion. However we would never expect the guy to pay for the hotel and would half the bill. Only fair

"Unfortunately there are few cheap hotels in York, but the Ibis in Leeds is handy for evening meets. "

Ibis leeds- shit rooms but nice beds and no kettle

By *ong_legs2Couple  over a year ago

Southend

"Even a Premier Inn around here costs £90 a night!! "

I know, what a joke!

"Unfortunately there are few cheap hotels in York, but the Ibis in Leeds is handy for evening meets.

Ibis leeds- shit rooms but nice beds and no kettle "

I don't go there to drink tea.

Bugger we were just reading through some profiles and found one that basically stated that she wanted to ideally meet married professional men and reading between the lines she did not mind if they were playing away from home but they had to pick up all expenses for the evening hotel etc mmmmm trouble for us is does that not sound a lot like prostitution rather than swinging, or are we just over reacting?

"Bugger we were just reading through some profiles and found one that basically stated that she wanted to ideally meet married professional men and reading between the lines she did not mind if they were playing away from home but they had to pick up all expenses for the evening hotel etc mmmmm trouble for us is does that not sound a lot like prostitution rather than swinging, or are we just over reacting? "

No you're not over-reacting. She's just taking the piss. As for OP, you did right to walk away. It should be equal shares on all costs - specially the hotel. Anyone making unreasonable demands gets kicked into touch immediately as far as we are concerned.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Bugger we were just reading through some profiles and found one that basically stated that she wanted to ideally meet married professional men and reading between the lines she did not mind if they were playing away from home but they had to pick up all expenses for the evening hotel etc mmmmm trouble for us is does that not sound a lot like prostitution rather than swinging, or are we just over reacting? "

I (f)don't think it sounds like prostitution, thousands of women do that every day they just don't advertise openly. The fact is lots of guys want sex outside of their marriage and they are willing to pay one way or another to get it, lots of women want to be spoiled and they are willing to trade sex for that. Prostitutes are actually earning their living from charging for sex thats the difference in my eyes. I have no problem with either as long as no one is being coerced

Forum Mod

East Sussex

and I meant to add that I'm not sure what the full definition of swinging is anyway. Could it be whatever two consenting parties of over 18 agree to and is within the bounds of legality?

Its not prostitution technically, but she is behaving badly by expecting all that just for a meet. Unfortunately there are people who will do it, so she is encouraged to behave that way.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I dont mind paying for the hotel, its a night away for me.

But anyone who thought that they were having MY hotel room and sending me away would be sadly mistaken.

Can you imagine if they trashed the room or left it full of cigarette smoke and my credit card picked up the bill...

Really that is NOT going to happen is it.

as for dinner and drinks, i am a bit old fashioned and would buy a lady dinner, but for a couple i am sorry we share !

Having said that i met a very nice couple socially whilst on business and they bought dinner and a couple of rounds of drinks too.

Like much on FAB some people take the piss....

Good on the OP walk away ! I have

Mmm we can see this from both ways but a profile that basically says I only want to meet professional married men that have company expense accounts and are cheating on there wives, coupled with my husband will come to the first meet to take photos, and mmmm let's see we think the if you own a w reg saxo don't bother comment did it for us if not prostitution then at least possible blackmail further along the way?

"Unfortunately there are few cheap hotels in York, but the Ibis in Leeds is handy for evening meets.

Ibis leeds- shit rooms but nice beds and no kettle

I don't go there to drink tea. "

Lol.. Green tea brilliant aphrodisiac... For me anyway... I get extremely horny after sipping the gunpowder stuff. Getting back to topic.. That's cheeky demanding others pay for room... I pay for my own Mand

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Mmm we can see this from both ways but a profile that basically says I only want to meet professional married men that have company expense accounts and are cheating on there wives, coupled with my husband will come to the first meet to take photos, and mmmm let's see we think the if you own a w reg saxo don't bother comment did it for us if not prostitution then at least possible blackmail further along the way? "

yea the car thing would have done it for me too....

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Regardless of cost....

Im surprised you agreed to pay the cost of the room!!!!!!!!

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

What a pair of cunts they were, good choice to swerve !

» Add a new message to this topic