FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Its the patter

Its the patter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just found out where I'm going wrong! Not got the patter, A guy a know joined 4 weeks ago & has had at least 6 meets...And he's Ginger lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *an JuniperoCouple  over a year ago

North East

What’s wrong with being ginger?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe he’s put in a lot more effort all round.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

A lot of couples and single Ladies get a meet with single guys the same day they join. They must be doing something right!

By *hort Stop 1969Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

"Just found out where I'm going wrong! Not got the patter, A guy a know joined 4 weeks ago & has had at least 6 meets...And he's Ginger lol"

I couldn't help let out a giggle reading this

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"Just found out where I'm going wrong! Not got the patter, A guy a know joined 4 weeks ago & has had at least 6 meets...And he's Ginger lol"

Don't think its lack of patter but think it could be lack of respect. Just an observation

"Just found out where I'm going wrong! Not got the patter, A guy a know joined 4 weeks ago & has had at least 6 meets...And he's Ginger lol

Don't think its lack of patter but think it could be lack of respect. Just an observation "

Good for you Sherlock....

im stuck at the ..and hes ginger ??? i really vail to see how this matters ???

fail even lol

By *uffolkClareClactonDaveCouple  over a year ago

Felixstowe/Clacton-on-Sea

What's wrong with ginger? I love redheads and had a gorgeous, sensual session with one recently.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Just found out where I'm going wrong! Not got the patter, A guy a know joined 4 weeks ago & has had at least 6 meets...And he's Ginger lol

Don't think its lack of patter but think it could be lack of respect. Just an observation "

Yep

I bet he has a profile picture not a blank avatar and some public pictures (not necessarily his face) as well. He probably wrote more than 5 words on his profile as well.

KJ

Don't think its lack of patter but think it could be lack of respect. Just an observation

Yep

I bet he has a profile picture not a blank avatar and some public pictures (not necessarily his face) as well. He probably wrote more than 5 words on his profile as well.

KJ

"

My thoughts too

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

He probably put a bit of effort in to his profile and photos.

Imagine how much effort someone would put into pleasuring you if they can’t be arsed to write a couple of lines on a profile.

And he might have been able to accommodate. Most people assume ‘single’ men can’t accommodate because their wife is at home.

Lou x

"He probably put a bit of effort in to his profile and photos.

Imagine how much effort someone would put into pleasuring you if they can’t be arsed to write a couple of lines on a profile. Aye...

And he might have been able to accommodate. Most people assume ‘single’ men can’t accommodate because their wife is at home.

Lou x "

» Add a new message to this topic