FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First times

First times

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are there people willing to have less experienced people join them?

I’m looking to try new things and explore boundaries (hence on the site) but a lot of people I talk to are wanting more experienced. As a less experienced person, it’s hard to find meets. Interested to hear thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go to clubs. As long as you’ve got basic social skills nobody will know how experienced you are

"Go to clubs. As long as you’ve got basic social skills nobody will know how experienced you are"

Reckon that’s the only way? Clubs?

I suppose it depends what you’re looking for?

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Suggest you try a club , we sometimes keep an eye open for new people joining the scene , can be a great turn on sometimes to watch my wife introducing a new guy to swinging ,

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Then I suggest try connecting with those who are interested.rather than wasting energy on those that don't tick your box or theirs..

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Also definitely recommend going to a club.

We've encountered first timers at clubs. But it's not a problem at a club because you get to meet them face to face and get the opportunity to get a feel of them (some times in more than one way) without risk. If there is mutual attraction you can start getting to know each other. Find out what everybody is comfortable and not comfortable with in causal conversation and if all are in go take it to a room.

"I suppose it depends what you’re looking for?"

Most things ahah only ever been with women 1:1 so a lot I’ve not explored

Seems like club is the advise

"Go to clubs. As long as you’ve got basic social skills nobody will know how experienced you are

Reckon that’s the only way? Clubs?"

It’s not the only way but it’ll give you a better chance of success. We don’t meet people who aren’t verified because there’s far too many time wasters on here. In a club we would just chat like we would to anyone in a bar and if we got on maybe take it further.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Are there people willing to have less experienced people join them?"

We're fine with newbies, but have found that most of those that we've agreed to meet haven't turned up. Probably got cold feet when the reality dawned that they were going to have to have sex in front of someone else, but they go silent or delete their profile.

Try and get a verification from a social, or even just a cup of coffee with someone, so people know you are who you claim to be in your profile. Then have a really good think about whether you really want to go through with it before trying to arrange a meet.

(Bry)

» Add a new message to this topic