FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > I wish Fabswingers had a dating app

I wish Fabswingers had a dating app

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyandsexy OP   Man  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I find myself wishing Fabs had a dating app for people like me.

Im looking for a partner who is interested in the whole Fabs scene as wide as that is and be interested in everyday life as well.

Tinder isn’t really the place to meet a kinky likeminded person and although you can meet people on here because that’s what it’s here for, it doesn’t work in the same way as a dating app though.

Most dating apps work by mutually liking each other’s pictures so that only you can chat to each other, while on here, guys overwhelm girls mail boxes to the point they can’t handle it. It’s difficult for guys and girls but I completely understand why it is like it is on here, I’m just saying it’s not really ideally setup for finding love/ dates/ relationships for likeminded people of kinky personalities.

What’s your thoughts?

I’m looking for a serious relationship with a girl who as openminded as I and loves all the other things in life, restaurants, clubs, parties, walks, arts, culture, films, holidays, and so much more.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igboobstCouple  over a year ago

barrow

I think you shouldn't be on a couples profile if you are single for a start tbh

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

"I think you shouldn't be on a couples profile if you are single for a start tbh "
the profile does say they were a couple and have recently split.

Eastbourne

That’s very judgmental as we are still fuck buddies as a couple

By *igboobstCouple  over a year ago

barrow

"I think you shouldn't be on a couples profile if you are single for a start tbh the profile does say they were a couple and have recently split. "
still single on a couples profile regardless, kinda takes the piss out of people's filters

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think you shouldn't be on a couples profile if you are single for a start tbh "

I agree with this. It’s misleading. Yes it says on the profile they have split, but just set up a new profile!?

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

"I think you shouldn't be on a couples profile if you are single for a start tbh

I agree with this. It’s misleading. Yes it says on the profile they have split, but just set up a new profile!? "

and how many women have single profiles but its "I only meet with my fb". They meet as FBs so whats the issue?

fab should have a dating section for those looking so to keep it seperate from the rest off the site ... im not convince its the right way to find love but some do so let them get on with it ....thing is you only here from the success storys on here and most of them were not looking in the first place ....relationships are much much more than swinging ...so yes agree a dating section on fab so those who want can try but not 100% sure its workable ...

and op why are you still a couple when clearly you not ?? not cool

By *anilla switchWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

In theory I think a dating section would be a great idea. The verification you get on Fab, I find is a useful tool.

Vanilla dating sites are a bit... well boring, seem to be lots of fake profiles/catfish.

How do you go about meeting a genuine, single kinky minded person?

Events are the way forward I believe. That's what I will carry on doing. If I'm meant to find someone, then it will happen.

Eastbourne

"I think you shouldn't be on a couples profile if you are single for a start tbh

I agree with this. It’s misleading. Yes it says on the profile they have split, but just set up a new profile!? and how many women have single profiles but its "I only meet with my fb". They meet as FBs so whats the issue?"

Thank you for saying that! There are a lot of female profiles on here who are actually couples.

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

You could try putting it in the fabswingers.com site feedback section

and see if the idea gathers any support

By *ettieAndIrvingMan  over a year ago

Derby

I'd be interested in this.

Tinder, Bumble etc are not geared towards us or our way of thinking. It's all so vanilla.

I'd love to find a kinky partner for a LTR but really struggle.

By *ausageNmashCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Conventional sites can be places to meet like minded ... just put in the profile vanilla alternative or something and let them read between the lines ?

By *ilverRaverMan  over a year ago

Byfleet

While I am also looking for a long term partner that enjoys all this, so in principal like the idea and would support it - I think in reality singles on here who see other singles..that they like, can and do message..and from there anything is possible relationship wise if the chemistry is right

As a sidebar - swinging is'kinky' - I really don't like to it being described that way - there are kinky activities for sure - but swinging is more an open-minded/liberated view of sex and play - in my view - describing it as kinky is a deterrent to many I think

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Dating app, don’t make me laugh

First there’s thousands of men and probably a few hundred women, certainly we all can agree, men outnumber women on the site.

Then you’ll need to filter, so age range, height , distance etc…

So you’ll go on the app and see the same women constantly or get absolutely nothing. Or if you put Bi or gay …just constantly matching with guys or TV’s.

Sorry whilst the site is predominantly men, it’s a non starter.

In my opinion

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I see no real purpose to it.. Who would populate the "fab dating" side of the site? Likely ladies gents already here..I can't see a vanilla single opening a profile on here,

Put in your profile what you seek, anyone visiting will see, search for others seeking similar.

2goods rule of fab..the more niche your requirements the longer you'll search.

By *arzan777Man  over a year ago

Maidstone

I kinda get what you're saying, but I don't think a dating app is required. Just an extra filter for "looking for", so when you're searching, you can look for people who are open to dating. Same for filtering people to contact you.

By *enuineguy81Man  over a year ago

isle of man

"I kinda get what you're saying, but I don't think a dating app is required. Just an extra filter for "looking for", so when you're searching, you can look for people who are open to dating. Same for filtering people to contact you."

Think this is a great idea, but could also fix me a few bunny boilers so be careful

Just join the posts looking for fwb’s - lots of Fabbers looking for relationships of various types - or start your own post asking for interested people in south east.

Eastbourne

So someone has gone into my profile and changed me from a couple to a single male, who has the permission to do that?

My partner and I are no longer a couple but a extremely good friends and remain fuck buddies and there is a possibility that we might even get back together. So I am very disappointed to find someone has changed my profile without my permission or knowing my circumstances.

By *lacksausageMan  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"So someone has gone into my profile and changed me from a couple to a single male, who has the permission to do that?

My partner and I are no longer a couple but a extremely good friends and remain fuck buddies and there is a possibility that we might even get back together. So I am very disappointed to find someone has changed my profile without my permission or knowing my circumstances. "

It's because you are a an and today's society bends men the way it wants and there are no comebacks!

Birmingham Airport

"So someone has gone into my profile and changed me from a couple to a single male, who has the permission to do that?

My partner and I are no longer a couple but a extremely good friends and remain fuck buddies and there is a possibility that we might even get back together. So I am very disappointed to find someone has changed my profile without my permission or knowing my circumstances.

It's because you are a an and today's society bends men the way it wants and there are no comebacks! "

"... you are a man", I meant to say.

Eastbourne

"

It's because you are a an and today's society bends men the way it wants and there are no comebacks!

"... you are a man", I meant to say. "

There are many many many profiles on here of single girls saying they are a couple, or a couples who are friends. I want to know who has the right to change my profile?

Birmingham Airport

"

There are many many many profiles on here of single girls saying they are a couple, or a couples who are friends. I want to know who has the right to change my profile?"

The clue is in my post. Take a deep breath and it will come to you.

I think its a good idea for a dating app for people who want a relationship with like minded people. I personally don't think I could date from fab but each to their own

Well some people meet on Fab and it becomes long term / a relationship.

If you look on fab many say they want something regular... But do they really? I often they just put that because they think it's what people want to hear.

Despite this being a swinging site there are people on here that can judge and don't buy into the theory that promiscuity is ok. In fact there's nothing wrong with it at all.

Maybe a filter would be good, who knows.

I've found that many (men) on fab are also on conventional dating apps and use fab just as a hook up site.

There is nothing like finding someone who is sexually liberated.... But not one size fits all so to speak

By *unmatt888Man  over a year ago

Duns

"I'd be interested in this.

Tinder, Bumble etc are not geared towards us or our way of thinking. It's all so vanilla.

I'd love to find a kinky partner for a LTR but really struggle."

Feeld?

Eastbourne

The whole point of a dating app is that you can only chat with those you match with, which stops girls from being overwhelmed by guys. And that the app wouldn’t be so vanilla and of course it could give the chance to choose what individuals wanted look for by personal preferences.

"

I find myself wishing Fabs had a dating app for people like me.

Im looking for a partner who is interested in the whole Fabs scene as wide as that is and be interested in everyday life as well.

Tinder isn’t really the place to meet a kinky likeminded person and although you can meet people on here because that’s what it’s here for, it doesn’t work in the same way as a dating app though.

Most dating apps work by mutually liking each other’s pictures so that only you can chat to each other, while on here, guys overwhelm girls mail boxes to the point they can’t handle it. It’s difficult for guys and girls but I completely understand why it is like it is on here, I’m just saying it’s not really ideally setup for finding love/ dates/ relationships for likeminded people of kinky personalities.

What’s your thoughts?

I’m looking for a serious relationship with a girl who as openminded as I and loves all the other things in life, restaurants, clubs, parties, walks, arts, culture, films, holidays, and so much more."

Age is not an issue?

By *oeofsussexMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Yep, I kind of understand your point. If I was ever totally single again, I think I’d definitely want to find my next relationship here on fab! I’d love to have a lady with a sex drive that at least matches mine. Hard to figure that sort of thing out easily outside a site like this.

By *ategoodbyeMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Yep, I kind of understand your point. If I was ever totally single again, I think I’d definitely want to find my next relationship here on fab! I’d love to have a lady with a sex drive that at least matches mine. Hard to figure that sort of thing out easily outside a site like this. "

Years ago when I was single and on another explicitly sex related site , AFF, a lot of the few responses I had from single girls seemed to be girls treating the site as a conventional dating site. I couldn’t figure it out, unless they were not getting enough mail from men on conventional dating sites, or we’re just in it for the free dinners.

By *etCloseMan  over a year ago

north

That’s a good idea

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

You can date on here

I'd also be interested in this

Eastbourne

Well seems to be of interest to a few

By *inx and NymphCouple  over a year ago

bristol

I’m pretty new to swinging, and I’m currently in a relationship. But I have had to suffer the monotony of filtering out every guy that isn’t likeminded when it comes to sex and relationships.

So I think it would be a really helpful to have a dating app that brings likeminded people together .

By *ong-leggedblondWoman  over a year ago

Next Door

I would prefer to meet someone in the lifestyle.

It would be good to have a dating forum.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"

There are many many many profiles on here of single girls saying they are a couple, or a couples who are friends. I want to know who has the right to change my profile?"

The mods do.

Tbh I’ve no idea why it concerns you so much. You’re allegedly currently single and potentially looking for a new long term partner. If you’re currently a couple with someone else that will absolutely put many potential new partners off.

When the mods discover that a couples profile is actually a single person then they change it - simple!

I mention trying to date on my profile and I get nothing but abuse about it!! So not sure it would work

By *fricanguyMan  over a year ago

warr

And whats stopping u from using this dite to date ?

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

Plenty of dating sites for poly people

Dubai

"I mention trying to date on my profile and I get nothing but abuse about it!! So not sure it would work "

Stop moaning

"I mention trying to date on my profile and I get nothing but abuse about it!! So not sure it would work

Stop moaning "

I like to moan!! I’m good at it

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

Southern Spain

An increasing number of people view it as a dating site anyway - i often see Fabs listed these days on vanilla sites alongside Tinder, Bumble etc. Odd, but who am i to judge. The site has changed so much over the years as it has grown anyway - it's a very different site now than it used to be, with many members viewing swinging as one to one hookups anyway versus the traditionally more prevalent 3somes, 4somes and moresomes...it is what it has evolved into, which if far more 'dating' like anyway.

By *inx and NymphCouple  over a year ago

bristol

"An increasing number of people view it as a dating site anyway - i often see Fabs listed these days on vanilla sites alongside Tinder, Bumble etc. Odd, but who am i to judge. The site has changed so much over the years as it has grown anyway - it's a very different site now than it used to be, with many members viewing swinging as one to one hookups anyway versus the traditionally more prevalent 3somes, 4somes and moresomes...it is what it has evolved into, which if far more 'dating' like anyway."

I think the problem with that, if you’re a girl interested in dating...Is that you have to deal with all the men in your inbox rather than swiping and seeing who fits for you

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

near Colchester

I don't need an app to make me feel any worse, but thanks.

Dubai

"I mention trying to date on my profile and I get nothing but abuse about it!! So not sure it would work

Stop moaning

I like to moan!! I’m good at it "

Oh so I’m sorry I just assumed you were a man moaning, of course moan away , as loud as you like , in a sexy voice

Stop moaning

I like to moan!! I’m good at it

Oh so I’m sorry I just assumed you were a man moaning, of course moan away , as loud as you like , in a sexy voice "

Pretty sure I have all the correct lady bits

Eastbourne

"I’m pretty new to swinging, and I’m currently in a relationship. But I have had to suffer the monotony of filtering out every guy that isn’t likeminded when it comes to sex and relationships.

So I think it would be a really helpful to have a dating app that brings likeminded people together . "

My point exactly.

I have taken all your points on board everyone and adjusted my profile to suit.

I would very much like to hear from likeminded girls who are looking for a serious openminded relationship.

» Add a new message to this topic