FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Can you cheat on someone you aren't seeing?

Can you cheat on someone you aren't seeing?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ch Well OP   Man  over a year ago

Scotland

So met someone on here a year ago,have spoke on and off since and I've hoped all along to meet again. Went on my works nightout last weekend and ended up going home with someone. Person I've been talking to asked if I fucked anyone on my nightout. I was honest and said yes I did. Now she isn't talking because we were talking and I've apparently cheated.

Have I?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *herubchubWoman  over a year ago

Nr the sea

Wow!!

You met her a year ago and not seen her since?

No! That’s not cheating!

It could only be misconstrued if you’ve been having heart to hearts for the last year saying how much she means to you blah blah and making grand promises. But I would still not class it as cheating!

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

No it’s not!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Erm, no

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Her definition of cheating is miles away from mine.

By *egoMan  over a year ago

Preston

Not cheating.

Unless you are in a committed relationship, or ‘actually’ in the process, you cannot cheat.

She just sounds crazy, big red flag avoid.

Or she’s using it as a convenient excuse to end the text tennis.

By *luttTV/TS  over a year ago

Duns

No.

Cheating is a funny one as monogamy is generally considered automatic by most people unless agreed otherwise.

Exactly where a relationship starts is a little more nuanced; I think many people would consider monogamy appropriate once you’re “chain-dating” each other, others perhaps only at the point at which you formally agree that it’s a relationship.

Either way, a hookup followed by a year of casual chatting really doesn’t count.

Scotland

"Wow!!

You met her a year ago and not seen her since?

No! That’s not cheating!

It could only be misconstrued if you’ve been having heart to hearts for the last year saying how much she means to you blah blah and making grand promises. But I would still not class it as cheating! "

Nope, nothing like that..nothing other than suggestion to meet again though any time I suggested she always had something else on. Asked 1 night to see her but couldn't as she was meeting her sister. Asked again a couple of nights later but she couldn't as she was.mweting her sister who she hasn't seen for ages. I'm like.tou had tea with her 2 nights previous. Yeah but that's ages to us she replied. Other stuff like that but now doing her nut because I didn't wait for her.

Think I've had a very lucky escape tbh

By *all_Toned_89Couple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Whilst I agree it is definitely not cheating, what benefit is it that you know it is not? She think it is so try find out where the miscommunication occurred and whether it can be fixed or not.. Especially if you've met on a swingers site!

By *rcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Mid Glam

No.

As you say, a lucky escape and move on.

By *issYeuxBleusWoman  over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

Red flags revealed, time to “run away, run away!!”

Nope, not cheating. If she doesn't understand why, then you are better off without her..

By *ayK1Man  over a year ago

rochdale

"So met someone on here a year ago,have spoke on and off since and I've hoped all along to meet again. Went on my works nightout last weekend and ended up going home with someone. Person I've been talking to asked if I fucked anyone on my nightout. I was honest and said yes I did. Now she isn't talking because we were talking and I've apparently cheated.

Have I? "

Is she mental??

I'd keep clear of her if I were you, pal.

She sounds like Katy Bates in 'Misery'

"I'm your biggest fan"

"You lying cock sucker!"

"God I love you" ?? ?? ??

Scotland

"So met someone on here a year ago,have spoke on and off since and I've hoped all along to meet again. Went on my works nightout last weekend and ended up going home with someone. Person I've been talking to asked if I fucked anyone on my nightout. I was honest and said yes I did. Now she isn't talking because we were talking and I've apparently cheated.

Have I?

Is she mental??

I'd keep clear of her if I were you, pal.

She sounds like Katy Bates in 'Misery'

"I'm your biggest fan"

"You lying cock sucker!"

"God I love you" ?? ?? ??"

I should add that part of the rant was about me still being on fab now I was talking to her. Yes she is still on but berated me for still being on. Always kinda knew she was insecure about herself but the possessive behaviour the last day or 2 is kinda concerning tbh

Run....

» Add a new message to this topic