FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How do you define bi-curious

How do you define bi-curious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *essandEthan OP   Couple  over a year ago

bristol

Just wondering, if a ‘straight’ male gets a blow job from another male, does this make him bi-curious or bisexual?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

So far on the closet they are in Narnia x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just wondering, if a ‘straight’ male gets a blow job from another male, does this make him bi-curious or bisexual? "

What do you feel it makes you

bristol

I’m not talking about my partner - someone we’ve been talking to, just trying to figure it out

[Removed by poster at 27/12/21 19:45:00]

"I’m not talking about my partner - someone we’ve been talking to, just trying to figure it out "

So what does he think about it

By *idnight_Express69Man  over a year ago

Rochdale

"Just wondering, if a ‘straight’ male gets a blow job from another male, does this make him bi-curious or bisexual? "

Labels are for tins. It makes his sexual experience broader than it was previously.

Who gives a f**k, really?

"Just wondering, if a ‘straight’ male gets a blow job from another male, does this make him bi-curious or bisexual?

Labels are for tins. It makes his sexual experience broader than it was previously.

Who gives a f**k, really? "

Preach

Someone who has an interest but no or very little experience in ‘bi’-ing.

At what level of engagement the curiosity ceases and becomes something else…. Fk knows.

I would say bi curious is someone who is curious about doing it but hasn't yet. I would class myself as such. But if I had actually engaged with someone of the same sex that would possibly make me bisexual. But I don't know lol

By *unnoisseurMan  over a year ago

Stratford

I say anyone can do anything they want and good luck to them. We’re all here for fun and to explore our sexuality in ways that we like.

But as a definition I would say if you insert or are inserted into any orifice by another male. You are Bi or Gay.

If only touching and kissing then Bi- Curious.

But kissing is the borderline or boundary. lol

So if you’re kissing and wanking each other off then once one of you cum you cross the line. lol

If you’re only touching then Bi

Rochdale

"Just wondering, if a ‘straight’ male gets a blow job from another male, does this make him bi-curious or bisexual?

I say anyone can do anything they want and good luck to them. We’re all here for fun and to explore our sexuality in ways that we like.

But as a definition I would say if you insert or are inserted into any orifice by another male. You are Bi or Gay.

So if you’re kissing and wanking each other off then once one of you cum you cross the line. lol

If you’re only touching then Bi"

If one ‘inserts’ his tongue into the mouth - which is technically an ‘orifice’ - have they crossed the imaginary line you invented just now?

Are people born straight or do they become it?

"Are people born straight or do they become it?"

Depends on their posture.

Stratford

If one ‘inserts’ his tongue into the mouth - which is technically an ‘orifice’ - have they crossed the imaginary line you invented just now?"

That would be called kissing and of course it’s imaginary definition.

It’s called an opinion. If you read the original question and my comment fully you would see that it fully meets the criteria, rules and regulations of the OP and that your sarcastic reply was really already answered in my posts.

Now would you like to try a little harder as I love a good argument. But I’m already winning before I reply in this instance.

Rochdale

If one ‘inserts’ his tongue into the mouth - which is technically an ‘orifice’ - have they crossed the imaginary line you invented just now?

It’s called an opinion. If you read the original question and my comment fully you would see that it fully meets the criteria, rules and regulations of the OP and that your sarcastic reply was really already answered in my posts.

Now would you like to try a little harder as I love a good argument. But I’m already winning before I reply in this instance. "

It’s called irony.

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

I'd say bi curious

Stratford

Now would you like to try a little harder as I love a good argument. But I’m already winning before I reply in this instance.

It’s called irony. "

Oh!! OK

My apologies

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

You decide your sexuality nobody else.

Everyone can have an opinion on what they believe you are by whatever play you partake in. But only you’ll truly know how that experience has affected you and your own feelings about your sexuality.

Nobody tells me what I am or not I decide that myself.

By *ed wineMan  over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

Labelling is risky because everyone is different. As an example, I like oral sex with other men but I will not kiss them. I am not bi-curious because I already explored this side long time ago; yet I am more heterosexual than bisexual.

In my opinion, we feel comfortable in a point on a continuum straight-homosexual orientation; sometimes, depending on the situation and players, that point can be dynamic.

Rochdale

"Labelling is risky because everyone is different. As an example, I like oral sex with other men but I will not kiss them. I am not bi-curious because I already explored this side long time ago; yet I am more heterosexual than bisexual.

In my opinion, we feel comfortable in a point on a continuum straight-homosexual orientation; sometimes, depending on the situation and players, that point can be dynamic."

Agreed. My first comment on this thread was ‘Labels are for tins’ for precisely the reasons you elucidate

"Labelling is risky because everyone is different. As an example, I like oral sex with other men but I will not kiss them. I am not bi-curious because I already explored this side long time ago; yet I am more heterosexual than bisexual.

In my opinion, we feel comfortable in a point on a continuum straight-homosexual orientation; sometimes, depending on the situation and players, that point can be dynamic."

Bi-elastic?

By *aviniaCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Leeds (close to GAP)

Bicurious, you're intrigued and pondering experimenting with a few same sex scenarios to see if it's for you. Bisexual, you've done enough of that experimenting to decide it is for you so now you're open for interacting with either sex.

By *ed wineMan  over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

In my opinion, we feel comfortable in a point on a continuum straight-homosexual orientation; sometimes, depending on the situation and players, that point can be dynamic.

Bi-elastic? "

You nailed it!

Stratford

"You decide your sexuality nobody else.

Everyone can have an opinion on what they believe you are by whatever play you partake in. But only you’ll truly know how that experience has affected you and your own feelings about your sexuality.

Nobody tells me what I am or not I decide that myself. "

I like this.

However if you are blatantly having intercourse with other men then for purposes of descriptive communication we understand to be homosexual. Gender fluidity and the surrounding subcultures are changing definitions. However not even Michael Jackson could claim to be white and if he did it would be up to those who choose to believe to believe.

We can call and define ourselves whatever we want. But it doesn’t mean the rest of the tribe will accept it and it’s only our tribes that really matter to us as individuals. Due to the way we now live we tend to live in more than one tribe. Which causes even more problems, confusions and delusions.

By *ldbutrandyMan  over a year ago

Walsall

It's a tricky one to answer. And it depends on who's defining the "label"

For instance , if during DP you would have to be comfortable with another guys cock rubbing against yours. Does it make you bi ? Some would say yes.

Cleaning a guys load off a woman. Gay ?

Bi ? Or just comfortable with your sensuality enough to enjoy yourself?

Personally I am down as bi curious as I don't want any contact with guys unless with female involvement. And not interested at all in anal. But orally comfortable here .

bristol

"It's a tricky one to answer. And it depends on who's defining the "label"

For instance , if during DP you would have to be comfortable with another guys cock rubbing against yours. Does it make you bi ? Some would say yes.

Cleaning a guys load off a woman. Gay ?

Bi ? Or just comfortable with your sensuality enough to enjoy yourself?

Personally I am down as bi curious as I don't want any contact with guys unless with female involvement. And not interested at all in anal. But orally comfortable here ."

I guess you’re right! It depends on how comfortable you feel!

I think there's a lot of men and women that would curiously allow or actively seek interaction during a 3some, but would never for a second entertain one on one sex with another outwith that environment. It appears to be slightly different for woman who can sometimes be seen kissing other woman on a night out or whatever and everyone just turns into Benny Hill and thinks its great, nothing said - that element certainly is not the same for men!!! Straight / gay / bi are everyday living labels that are used by real life outward personas. It's not necessarily true that what our minds actually desires is the same as what our (sometimes necessary) labels state. One same sex shag over a lifetime of heterosexuality doesn't make you gay, however one murder and you're murderer for life. We do have a mixed up society!!!!!!! Nothing is clear cut all the time. Bi-curious probably ends when you regularly interact in any sexual form with someone of the same sex, be it singular or in a group.

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

Who gives a f**k, really? "

This, this and this again! Oh and more of this!!

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"You decide your sexuality nobody else.

Nobody tells me what I am or not I decide that myself.

I like this.

However if you are blatantly having intercourse with other men then for purposes of descriptive communication we understand to be homosexual. Gender fluidity and the surrounding subcultures are changing definitions. However not even Michael Jackson could claim to be white and if he did it would be up to those who choose to believe to believe.

We can call and define ourselves whatever we want. But it doesn’t mean the rest of the tribe will accept it and it’s only our tribes that really matter to us as individuals. Due to the way we now live we tend to live in more than one tribe. Which causes even more problems, confusions and delusions. "

Whilst a mans sexuality is linked to his masculinity the tribe will always judge him harshly. Not able to experiment or be open about his desires will mean he’ll just hide or lie about them.

It’s an issue a woman doesn’t suffer, her femininity isn’t linked to her sexuality. So her bisexuality can flourish or go dormant nobody really cares or makes that judgement. The tribe will be more understanding.

But as I originally said it’s down to each individual to decide what they are and live with it.

» Add a new message to this topic