FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Girls I need size help!

Girls I need size help!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've got plenty of big toys and I've been with a good amount of different sized guys but if I'm lucky I could potentially be hooking up with a guy who looks huge and says it's 9.5". I've never had anything real near that and I'm a little nervous. Any tips or advice?

-C

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elvety CurvesWoman  over a year ago

london

Make sure you're relaxed, plenty of foreplay and have a bottle of lube nearby just in case. Try out different positions and if anything hurts stop and change it up.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just the usual, plenty of foreplay and get really relaxed and warmed up first. Lots of lube if you need it, go slow, go on top. It depends how shallow your cervix is as everyone is different, but you might want to stick to positions that aren't too deep as that always hurts like hell. I find anal far far easier for lengthy men xx

Thank you. I've got a 10" toy but I have to go really slow with it but I think it'll be much more intense than that. Okay I'll discuss more with my bf and see if we can set something up. Might just be a BJ the first time lol

By *ornyandachingCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Start by relaxing and having fun together, maybe a little drink or three while performing oral on each other…. Lube helps a lot and don’t be afraid to try different positions, and if it hurts don’t push it any further, just take your time and relax as you find the position that works for you xx

By *ugeDRyanMan  over a year ago

London

The guy should know how to use his size too. With myself I always make sure to do a lot of foreplay and start off very slow. I find it’s easier if the girl goes on top first too. They can control how fast and how deep it goes in then. Then build up the pace and how deep it is from there

By *issYeuxBleusWoman  over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

Hold onto your cervix!

"Hold onto your cervix! "

Don't say that

By *ondonFunTimesMan  over a year ago

south east

"So I've got plenty of big toys and I've been with a good amount of different sized guys but if I'm lucky I could potentially be hooking up with a guy who looks huge and says it's 9.5". I've never had anything real near that and I'm a little nervous. Any tips or advice?

-C"

Go slow and lots of play. A little lube can help as well. But it also gets bloody addictive

By *aughty nerdsCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Lube lube lube lube lube

And if in doubt...more lube!

Am sure the guy knows how to use it but plenty of lube always a good idea till you are used to it

I'm afraid lube doesn't stop a guy banging your cervix, just make sure he goes in slow and let him know to STOP if it starts to hurt. You should have this talk with him to make sure he understands, have your bf there too.

If he's as big as he says he will know the pitfalls of having a long dick, some women it's no issue at all and some are not made to take the full length.

You'll soon see if he's a compatible play mate or not

» Add a new message to this topic