FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Stood up :(

Stood up :(

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ark secrets OP   Woman  over a year ago

deal

Just about to leave , dressed and prepared the guy has been chatting all day and now he's not answering , why do guys always do this , how do I alway manage to pick the ones that do ? And yes there is a whiff of self pity here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ancslad22Man  over a year ago

Lytham

He might be busy getting ready to meet you.

By *lasphemouscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Sorry this happened OP, XXX sucks being stood up

By *ornyandachingCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"Just about to leave , dressed and prepared the guy has been chatting all day and now he's not answering , why do guys always do this , how do I alway manage to pick the ones that do ? And yes there is a whiff of self pity here "

Shame you are so far away, we would have met up with you xx

deal

I don't think so but I suppose it's not out of the realms of possibilities

By *egoMan  over a year ago

Preston

"Just about to leave , dressed and prepared the guy has been chatting all day and now he's not answering , why do guys always do this , how do I alway manage to pick the ones that do ? And yes there is a whiff of self pity here "

Are you sure he’s not busy getting ready, driving etc?

deal

Thank you , that would have been fun

deal

"Just about to leave , dressed and prepared the guy has been chatting all day and now he's not answering , why do guys always do this , how do I alway manage to pick the ones that do ? And yes there is a whiff of self pity here

"

I'm pretty sure twas an hour ago

Preston

"Just about to leave , dressed and prepared the guy has been chatting all day and now he's not answering , why do guys always do this , how do I alway manage to pick the ones that do ? And yes there is a whiff of self pity here

I'm pretty sure twas an hour ago "

Yikes, why is this so common in here, I don’t get it. Is it a game? A power play.

So sad.

deal

Yikes, why is this so common in here, I don’t get it. Is it a game? A power play.

So sad."

I dunno I'm very honest when I talk to people on here , it's not like we don't know why we are here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What time are you supposed to be meeting him?

Did you chat about sex with him? I don't ever do sex chat before a meet because too many are just looking for wank fodder with no intention of ever meeting.

Hope he turns up. And if not, enjoy a night for yourself.

By *olex99Man  over a year ago

Hull

I share your pain. I wish you were a bit closer

By *hinebrightMan  over a year ago

brum

I hate this myself. Op I am soo sorry some moron has wasted your time. Its so hard just too find a open minded down to earth person let alone them being a no show. I hope you find your Prince charming an may he spoil you with all the love an passion you desire. Xx

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

So sad.I dunno I'm very honest when I talk to people on here , it's not like we don't know why we are here "

Have you gone and he's not turned up to meet you? Or have you just not had it confirmed he's coming. I've no idea why people do this op, they've got cold feet or mever intended to meet, it's an awful feeling for the one they're meeting when stood up.

By *MCMan  over a year ago

London / EA

Sorry to hear this OP, hopefully he gets in contact. If not go out and enjoy a drink anyway!

Sorry to hear this happened to you OP bit it's not just you ladies that get stood up, us guys get it it also

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Hi op

Have you only just begun chatting with him today

At least you didn't get to the destination after over a hour drive but yer it's crap to be let down especially after making a effort

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

Block the bum. Dust yourself off and enjoy being in the minority x

My guess op is that he gold cold feet. Was a fantasist. Or simply fake. No worries it’s not you, it’s them.

But to relate somewhat, I was dressed and nowhere to go with my mates out in the real world today I got stood up by actual people I know and trust, genuine and xfuses, so sometimes I think Fab people will also be the same.

By *ungTopLS7Man  over a year ago

Leeds

His loss

deal

What time are you supposed to be meeting him?

Did you chat about sex with him? I don't ever do sex chat before a meet because too many are just looking for wank fodder with no intention of ever meeting.

Hope he turns up. And if not, enjoy a night for yourself. "

I think you are right , he was probably just a wanker , I didn't sent photos so I'm winning there

"My guess op is that he gold cold feet. Was a fantasist. Or simply fake. No worries it’s not you, it’s them.

But to relate somewhat, I was dressed and nowhere to go with my mates out in the real world today I got stood up by actual people I know and trust, genuine and xfuses, so sometimes I think Fab people will also be the same.

"

Did they let you know they couldn't make it?

deal

So sad.I dunno I'm very honest when I talk to people on here , it's not like we don't know why we are here

Have you gone and he's not turned up to meet you? Or have you just not had it confirmed he's coming. I've no idea why people do this op, they've got cold feet or mever intended to meet, it's an awful feeling for the one they're meeting when stood up.

"

he was chatting and I was just about to leave to meet him I asked for the address and he stopped replying

deal

"My guess op is that he gold cold feet. Was a fantasist. Or simply fake. No worries it’s not you, it’s them.

Did they let you know they couldn't make it? "

aw I'm sorry to hear this people suck at times

So sad.I dunno I'm very honest when I talk to people on here , it's not like we don't know why we are here

he was chatting and I was just about to leave to meet him I asked for the address and he stopped replying "

Was he up for meeting tonight and did he suggest somewhere? Only guessing but maybe he's not single and can't meet at his so got cold feet. Thinks there's a lot like that on here.

By *oupleexeter30Couple  over a year ago

Exeter

Happened to us a few times now. Block them and move on. Sadly some people are all talk and never have any intention of meeting. Hope you find a good meet soon x

Did they let you know they couldn't make it? "

Oh yes. But very short notice. Showered. Dressed and smelling great. But as I said, all genuine excuses. It just makes people feel a bit down. And maybe they feel even worse, I dunno.

It’s all good.

My point was, if that’s what Happens in real life, it could also be the same in Fab world.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

he was chatting and I was just about to leave to meet him I asked for the address and he stopped replying "

That sucks op, sorry

Just block him and try not to give him another thought..

By *unseeker6969Man  over a year ago

somewhere

Had the same with couples and females seems a lot of talkers on here.

Preston

Well this sucks.

Try not to be dismayed, just keep being your fabulous self.

By *atebanksMan  over a year ago

North London

That sucks...why people do this I have no idea.. I've experienced the same thing and it happened twice on the same night with the same girl

A couple made me travel to a place at 11PM and didn't turn up. Good that the place was just 10 minutes from mine. These things happen unfortunately

If it keeps happening, perhaps have a rethink about the kind of people you're making arrangements with

Maybe he was confused/wary as your profile says ‘just looking’ and ‘not meeting’...

It sounds to me like he’s not single and suddenly realised he had no options left. It’s a reflection on him not you, the right guy will ceo up shortly.

Whilst in discussion with people, the signs are there, I think you may be missing them.

Have a look back on some of them, see if anything stands out.

By *triker0079Man  over a year ago

London

Sorry to hear ... That sucks.

Not everyone is like this & worth keeping this in mind.

» Add a new message to this topic