FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Profile pics

Profile pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just curious do people fab profile pics on fabs because they think it's a hot pic only. Or do they do it because they potentially want a meet ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igfun911Man  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Sometimes just fab a horny pic even after I've read the profile and know I've no chance of meeting just because I like it

By *M913Couple  over a year ago

East Sussex

A bit of both. If it’s a good pic then it deserves a fab. With some, we hope that sparks a chat but it’s mostly just to appreciate the pics.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I fab them because I like the picture, most people that I fab are too far away to even think about meeting anyway.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I will fab the pics I think are hot and message or wink the people I'd like to meet. But I suppose when you get a fab from someone you like it's a nice ice breaker to start a conversation. Only problem that never happens to poor old me lol.

If I see a cool photo I fab it, not thinking it will lead to anything as most are miles away lol

Maybe starting this thread will get you more fabs OP...

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

"A bit of both. If it’s a good pic then it deserves a fab. With some, we hope that sparks a chat but it’s mostly just to appreciate the pics. "

Exactly this. Always have to hope

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Just curious do people fab profile pics on fabs because they think it's a hot pic only. Or do they do it because they potentially want a meet ?? "

Mainly because a person looks fantastic within

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"Just curious do people fab profile pics on fabs because they think it's a hot pic only. Or do they do it because they potentially want a meet ?? "

I change the profile pic often when I am answering threads in the forum.

The ones we upload are because we like them and hope others will maybe like them too.

Our meets (when they are happening) are not based purely on photos, there has to be long chats to find out if there is a level of compatability first. Would never meet somebody without chats because looks are less important.

The more real the better too, we don't go in for picture perfect models and gym bunnies, not our thing at all.

By *hil most chillMan  over a year ago

Ask

I’ve figured out the formula for this conundrum: when guys fab you, they want to meet and fuck you, when ladies do it, it means nothing more than they like the pic.

If I fab a pic it's because I like it. Happy to start up a conversation as a bonus, but I don't ever expect anything. Same with a wink, really.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I fab pics I find sexy, clever or interesting.

I also have a rule where I fab any pic where someone is smiling. Spread the fun and joy.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I often fab pictures of people who I wouldn't choose to meet. A good picture is worth a nod.

Cal

By *adylover1000Man  over a year ago

Huntingdon

"Just curious do people fab profile pics on fabs because they think it's a hot pic only. Or do they do it because they potentially want a meet ??

I often fab pictures of people who I wouldn't choose to meet. A good picture is worth a nod.

Cal"

I fab a picture that I like doesn’t mean I always want to meet. I would wink if I was interested in chatting/meeting to see if it was mutual.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We Fab pictures simply as a mark of appreciation for either the picture or the bodies or both.

» Add a new message to this topic