FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Soft/full

Soft/full

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So sorry if this is wrong place. Just a little rant haha. So on our profile we say we are soft swap. When we start taking to a couple we do say, we are soft swap but with the right couple having met a few times we if all of us are happy we may go full. You then move to whatsapp to arrange a social,a d have a bit of banter which usually takes up an evening!

Then male says so would you full swap! And once again you repeat yourself over the soft verses full. And then the conversation goes dead and they disappear!

Total waste of time and energy! Thanks for letting me rant, feels better getting it off my chest x D

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

The problem i, mr, sees is the waters getting muddied by wandering off the consensual acts you list as your interests.

Perhaps it could be said, that if the mood at the play stage changes, we might consent to full swapping, but won't be entertained in any conversation beforehand. And any meets shouldn't be agreed with an expectation to change from soft swap.

Better still sticl to soft swap but say if we repeat this hook up, we would entertain the idea of goong all the way.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

God loves a trier! We've had a meet where it's been explained beforehand, then during the fun got asked "can we fuck?"

By *hitemidlandsmaleMan  over a year ago

Bedworth

"

Total waste of time and energy! Thanks for letting me rant, feels better getting it off my chest x D"

And what a lovely chest it is too x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"God loves a trier! We've had a meet where it's been explained beforehand, then during the fun got asked "can we fuck?" "

how did you handle that?

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"God loves a trier! We've had a meet where it's been explained beforehand, then during the fun got asked "can we fuck?"

how did you handle that? "

Replied "no we don't" and carry on. We had a good time but wouldn't meet him again, he was a bit pushy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Too many on here who agree boundaries and then want to change things.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

That's must be so frustrating. We're also soft swap in general (but not exclusively when the moment and company is just right). We also let people know this before hand so we're not giving people false pretenses of how its going to go down. To be fair it's OK with us for a couple to ask again during proceedings. Don't ask, you don't get right? As long as they are also happy to accept a polite no thanks and continue to have a hot soft swap with us and not throw their teddies out of the pram. So far we've not had any problems with couples in terms of boundaries or being pestered for something we're not wanting to do.

By *asques and boxersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

"God loves a trier! We've had a meet where it's been explained beforehand, then during the fun got asked "can we fuck?" "

That would kill the moment for us & therefore for the "gods little triers".

It does happen has happened and no doubt may continue to. Answer has always been ......

» Add a new message to this topic