FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Std

Std

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone met someone on here that obviously had an std they didn't tell you about? I know its not obvious with all but some are.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No and I've never had one. Safe sex is the only way for me and I do test regularly as well.

By *ickedwillyCouple  over a year ago

Bangor

Anyone that knowingly passing it on should be locked up

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

Most people who have an STD do not know they have one, reason they get passed from person to person.

Play safe and get tested as often as possible.

I've always tested clear xx

I've never had one but i have seen photos of "blue waffle" and i heard of horror stories on here of people turning up stinking of b/o for meets and houses like cesspits so i can only imagine surely there must be some poor sod turned up to find an unexpected surprise or 2.

For things like Chlamydia you can just not know. It doesn't always have symptoms. That's why I can never understand people who say "We test every three months". If you're having bareback with more than one partner in between tests then what good is 3 month testing?

"For things like Chlamydia you can just not know. It doesn't always have symptoms. That's why I can never understand people who say "We test every three months". If you're having bareback with more than one partner in between tests then what good is 3 month testing?"

Yeah i get that, some profiles are pretty shocking. I seen one couples profile where the woman was in a homemade female gloryhole and they were selling tickets to fuck her and creampie her. So literally anyone could and probably do fuck her. I imagine she must have a fanny like a cream egg all year round grim

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

You can’t test for some things like herpes

"For things like Chlamydia you can just not know. It doesn't always have symptoms. That's why I can never understand people who say "We test every three months". If you're having bareback with more than one partner in between tests then what good is 3 month testing?

Yeah i get that, some profiles are pretty shocking. I seen one couples profile where the woman was in a homemade female gloryhole and they were selling tickets to fuck her and creampie her. So literally anyone could and probably do fuck her. I imagine she must have a fanny like a cream egg all year round grim"

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"For things like Chlamydia you can just not know. It doesn't always have symptoms. That's why I can never understand people who say "We test every three months". If you're having bareback with more than one partner in between tests then what good is 3 month testing?

Yeah i get that, some profiles are pretty shocking. I seen one couples profile where the woman was in a homemade female gloryhole and they were selling tickets to fuck her and creampie her. So literally anyone could and probably do fuck her. I imagine she must have a fanny like a cream egg all year round grim"

If they were charging you need to report them.

Apart from that what is the acceptable number of people a woman can have sex with before she's grim?

Thats not what i thought was grim, i thought selling herself to randoms for creampie after creampie was grim. And i did report i have a pet hate for money makers on here

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

"For things like Chlamydia you can just not know. It doesn't always have symptoms. That's why I can never understand people who say "We test every three months". If you're having bareback with more than one partner in between tests then what good is 3 month testing?"

3 monthly testing is recommended by gum clinics, as incubation period for some std's. Condoms are not always safe, we've had 2 break on us over the years. We test every 3 months. We want to know our sexual health status.

we test every 6 weeks because we play often ... both of us have been testing since we started swinging 28 years ago ... niether of us have ever had a std ...we bareback with 2 guys who dont play with anyone but me (mrs) and safe elsewhere i volunteer a few evening here and there to help with the clinic on out of hours street clinics and nite club / gay clubs vists ...

heres a interesting fact many of those who play safe never get tested because they think they are protected ...your not you are at better odds for sure but the only safe sex is no sex ...and before people who play safe slag those that dont maybe look at yourselves and and ask why your not testing yourself

» Add a new message to this topic