FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Really unsure.

Really unsure.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Did anyone venture into the swinging world with big doubts about whether it was really for them only to try it and end up loving it. Just curious really because I seem to one minute think I wanna try and the next I’m filled with worry and doubt.

I read posts about how people love seeing their partners with others, I try to imagine my partner with someone and just have a feeling it’s not gonna be for me. We’ve talked about maybe seperate rooms but he’s not keen on that as he feels he needs to keep check I’m ok.

We’ve been to clubs and had socials which I’ve thoroughly enjoyed. We’ve played in clubs on our own and again I’ve really enjoyed it’s just the whole taking that big step to actually swap.

Admittedly I’ve always been insecure and I do get jealous so thinking this could be a recipe for disaster really. It doesn’t help that we’re a long distance relationship So it’s not like we see each other daily or anything.

Any advice would really be appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no we went into this eyes wide open and completely on the same page we both wanted this we knew there would be no drama or jealousy ...if your insecure or jealous then this is not the lifestyle for you ....see it so many time people tru swinging to fix things and it dont work we've also seen the one sided couple where one jas to push the other ..it dont work and then theres the abusive partner that forces the other half ..it just wont work

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

It doesn't sound like swinging of any sort is for you. It's probably best to just concentrate on your relationship. If you do carry on, you can both set your own boundaries that you'd be happy with. You don't have to do full swap, you could start soft swap, just take little steps. Maybe see what it's like seeing each other give and receive oral (we love it). We don't full swap, not through issues but neither of us has a desire for it anymore. Talk lots, and good luck

By *irtyKittenCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

If one off you gets the green monster, stop it means that you are not ready for it.

I was the one that dragged him into it and started getting him to take his clothes off at a party after that we just kept playing.

So in short as long as you too are close know it's not emotional and it's just pleasure then it's all good.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Its helps we met on here. So there was at least an indication it would work for us. So we started of in an environment where we could be open about our desires. So it was a natural flow for us to go to clubs, events and enjoy other people. But it wasn't set in stone. Neither of us had been in a swinging relationship before and insecurities are human. There was an element off going hand in hand into the unknown. But because we've been open and able to talk through our feelings and experiences we have grown more and more into the lifestyle and found boundaries move. We love this lifestyle, its very us.

"Did anyone venture into the swinging world with big doubts about whether it was really for them only to try it and end up loving it. Just curious really because I seem to one minute think I wanna try and the next I’m filled with worry and doubt.

I read posts about how people love seeing their partners with others, I try to imagine my partner with someone and just have a feeling it’s not gonna be for me. We’ve talked about maybe seperate rooms but he’s not keen on that as he feels he needs to keep check I’m ok.

We’ve been to clubs and had socials which I’ve thoroughly enjoyed. We’ve played in clubs on our own and again I’ve really enjoyed it’s just the whole taking that big step to actually swap.

Admittedly I’ve always been insecure and I do get jealous so thinking this could be a recipe for disaster really. It doesn’t help that we’re a long distance relationship So it’s not like we see each other daily or anything.

Any advice would really be appreciated. "

What do you mean you've played in clubs on your own? As in one of you stayed home?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Honestly I'd say don't do it.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

You don’t have to take the next step. Lots of couples soft swing. It’s not something that’s expected it’s whatever you are comfortable with

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Did anyone venture into the swinging world with big doubts about whether it was really for them only to try it and end up loving it. Just curious really because I seem to one minute think I wanna try and the next I’m filled with worry and doubt.

What do you mean you've played in clubs on your own? As in one of you stayed home?

"

Sorry I meant we’ve just played with each other in clubs not with anyone else.

By *heekychapieMan  over a year ago

Bromley

Sorry I meant we’ve just played with each other in clubs not with anyone else. "

Why don’t you just stick with doing that. There is no rush. There’s plenty of time to explore.

I can’t praise the fab socials enough. Get chatting with fellow fabbers that attend these events. honestly don’t risk going any further if either of you are unsure . That’s a big No No.

Good luck

By *exy wife and her CuckCouple  over a year ago

Angus

I think you have answered it for yourself when you said you have insecurities and jealousy. Bringing anyone else into your sex life would just heighten those feelings and cause friction between yourselfs.

D

Get in touch x

» Add a new message to this topic