FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How does a guy introduce himself

How does a guy introduce himself

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ale4FWB OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I always find it a challenge knowing what to put in an introduction message to a couple or female. Is short and sweet best or is a full on novel preferred ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *utterypopcornCouple  over a year ago

oxford

Not a how are u with an accompanying dic pic only!!

Face pic always helps to get you noticed plus a few line to maybe show you have read the profile and might actually be a good fit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Face pic deffo and a hello how are you or relate to something said on a profile x

By *eepgliderMan  over a year ago

Chacewater

A friend (fem.) and I have found that genuine admirers are obvious amongst generic messages. The nub of it is - the reaction that causes someone to write message(s) which come across in some unique way also drives the engagement in a "preliminary social meet" and drives a good performance if we decide to try them out.

So if you are interested in someone I'd suggest - say what you feel which is welling up in your mind.

"I always find it a challenge knowing what to put in an introduction message to a couple or female. Is short and sweet best or is a full on novel preferred ? "

What would you say to a woman in a bar? You wouldn’t say hey and then stop and wait would you you’d say something about them or open with a bit of banter or something. Basically something she can actually respond to. Same in a message. Doesn’t need to get complicated.

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple  over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

Saying hello is a good start.

DO:

Say why you’ve messaged, was it our pics, something we said in the forum or a status?

Include a little bit about what you enjoy (not just copied from your profile) and something that acknowledges you’ve read our profile is good.

We’re happy with Dick pics, in fact Lily quite enjoys them. But on a first message accompany them with some regular pics too so we know you’re not just a Penis!

DON’T

Forget to remove the name of the last person you messaged from the opening line. Copy and paste messages don’t work for us.

Send overly graphic messages as that’s a turn off for some (us included)

Tell us you’ve just seen us in Sainsburys (you haven’t), no one likes a stalker!

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Hi, im Ed Winchester

To a couple address them both - I personally wouldn’t write a really long message there’s no need make it short and sweet. Perhaps say why you are messaging attach a photo of yourself and forget about it.

If they reply great take it from there

By *emptd2Man  over a year ago

Wimbledon & Birmingham

Keep it short and sweet and link it to their profile bio.

By *uckyNineMan  over a year ago

prescot

I normally go with a short abbreviation such as hru or wud. I Accompany this with one of my 2 best dick pics, the one with the sky remote or the one with the can of lynx

Just whack it out on the table always works

By *ingpongMan  over a year ago

Wallsend

"Face pic deffo and a hello how are you or relate to something said on a profile x"

That's why you replied to me when I messaged you, I must have done it right,

» Add a new message to this topic