FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Straight guys and CDs

Straight guys and CDs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just out of curiosity, what happens when a straight guy and cross dresser meet up? How far does it go?

Hoping I don’t offend anyone with this question, just something I’ve seen on a few profiles and wondered.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A truly straight guy and another guy that dresses wouldn't meet for sex

Oh, wait a minute, this is Fab, where guys fucking guys is straight behaviour, as long as you aren't attracted to them and it's just sex

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

I presume as far as the want it to go if both are up for fun

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Don’t get me wrong, I’m absolutely not judging anyone. It was merely curiousity

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Just out of curiosity, what happens when a straight guy and cross dresser meet up? How far does it go?

Hoping I don’t offend anyone with this question, just something I’ve seen on a few profiles and wondered. "

If he’s a genuine admirer, so even though he has ‘straight’ on his profile he actively seeks a TV for a meeting. Then anything goes, by that I mean the same as a meet between the opposite sex. Hopefully he’ll have experience with other TV’s and treat us the way our profile or messages to each other has requested how the meet should go.

I don’t actually meet straight guys, so how those meets go I don’t know. Could just be friendly or more sexual.

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

if a guy is meeting tvs, hes not straight end of.

honesty about sexuality is rare on fab it would seem

Well the guy does not become bisexual if that is what you are asking, he is still straight.

I have met many straight guys and to answer your question, when I meet them, I often Deepthroat their Willy and balls, take their cum in my face and swallow it. Some like extras like fucking me and kissing me and being rimmed by me but these are polarising acts in the casual sex world, so I always let them ask for those things or bring up the subject first.

Hey all, get in touch I'm feeling naughty tonight...don't be shy

Totally ignorant and bigoted comment. A man meeting a trans WOMAN (that is what we are, not "guys who dress up") for sex is a heterosexual act. Your ignorance is very loud.

[Removed by poster at 29/03/22 01:38:38]

"A truly straight guy and another guy that dresses wouldn't meet for sex

Oh, wait a minute, this is Fab, where guys fucking guys is straight behaviour, as long as you aren't attracted to them and it's just sex "

Totally ignorant and bigoted comment. A man meeting a trans WOMAN (that is what we are, not "guys who dress up") for sex is a heterosexual act. Your ignorance is very loud.

"if a guy is meeting tvs, hes not straight end of.

honesty about sexuality is rare on fab it would seem"

Yes he is straight, as the TV is identifying as a WOMAN. You sir are ignorant and bigoted.

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

honesty about sexuality is rare on fab it would seem Yes he is straight, as the TV is identifying as a WOMAN. You sir are ignorant and bigoted."

im sorry if you have a cock you are a man , you can identify as a woman but you arent one, never seen a woman with a cock before, however thats fine, just be honest about it, why do we all have to have a lable?

honesty about sexuality is rare on fab it would seem Yes he is straight, as the TV is identifying as a WOMAN. You sir are ignorant and bigoted.

im sorry if you have a cock you are a man , you can identify as a woman but you arent one, never seen a woman with a cock before, however thats fine, just be honest about it, why do we all have to have a lable?"

WRONG. You are wrong. And who isn't being honest?

By *argaret James200TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Oh, wait a minute, this is Fab, where guys fucking guys is straight behaviour, as long as you aren't attracted to them and it's just sex "

As a guy once told me " your not gay if your giving cock only if your taking cock". So the interpretation of straight is that simple,

Oh, wait a minute, this is Fab, where guys fucking guys is straight behaviour, as long as you aren't attracted to them and it's just sex

"

The OP is about cross dressers. Not about trans women.

2 guys fucking each other are not straight.

2 guys fucking each other are not straight. "

Thank You

I'm glad someone noticed

2 guys fucking each other are not straight. "

A cross dresser is NOT a guy when they are identifying as a WOMAN. Therefore, it is STRAIGHT.

As a guy once told me " your not gay if your giving cock only if your taking cock". So the interpretation of straight is that simple, "

Good Morning, nice to see some fellow trans representation on this thread. The CIS people have got a lot to learn!

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

usualy the straight guy doesnt turn up as he gets car problems/loses mobile signal/gets cold feet.

By *umslaveTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

Gynephilia is the explanation for so called straight guys being attracted to trans cd. Google it.

"Gynephilia is the explanation for so called straight guys being attracted to trans cd. Google it."
They aren't so called straight, they ARE straight. They are straight before and they are straight after the deed is done.

2 guys fucking each other are not straight. A cross dresser is NOT a guy when they are identifying as a WOMAN. Therefore, it is STRAIGHT."

I’m sorry but a cross dresser is a guy majority of the time and presents as a guy on a day to day basis, so …definitely not a woman.

I only give rope to the pre-transitioners who are looking to transition and go through the journey. But cross dressers and TV and Drag queens are totally different to a trans person. And they are still men.

You are born trans or aren’t.

2 guys fucking each other are not straight. A cross dresser is NOT a guy when they are identifying as a WOMAN. Therefore, it is STRAIGHT.

I’m sorry but a cross dresser is a guy majority of the time and presents as a guy on a day to day basis, so …definitely not a woman.

I only give rope to the pre-transitioners who are looking to transition and go through the journey. But cross dressers and TV and Drag queens are totally different to a trans person. And they are still men.

"

2 guys fucking each other are not straight.

Thank You

I'm glad someone noticed "

2 guys fucking each other are not straight. A cross dresser is NOT a guy when they are identifying as a WOMAN. Therefore, it is STRAIGHT.

"

It's about what the trans woman identifies as in that moment, in the moment she engages in sexual activity with a straight man. Saying that any variation of a trans woman is a MAN is downright disrespectful and offensive. All trans women are women.

It's about what the trans woman identifies as in that moment, in the moment she engages in sexual activity with a straight man. Saying that any variation of a trans woman is a MAN is downright disrespectful and offensive. All trans women are women. "

I’m sorry but no, it’s not only when someone identifies in THAT moment in time. No wonder cis people are confused and worry about sharing the bathrooms and safe spaces, because then you open the can of worm of “well I identified as a woman when entering the toilet” and then he suddenly isn’t once he’s out.

I’m sorry but again, no. The road to transition is hard, and special , and probably none ever done such a deep soul searching as a trans person. But it takes a lot. It takes courage and strength and money, to go through with it all. Cos you change biologically through hormones and surgically. You change your documents, you get probed by psychologists and doctors and take steps to be your true self.

You don’t have to go through it all, to be complete, cos every journey can be different.

But Putting on a dress and knickers, and thinking you are a woman only when having sex, is fetishising being a woman. And it’s not enough.

And let’s not talk about those men who use face app that makes them have a cis woman face, to catfish people. No wonder the trans community gets misunderstood!

This is coming from a trans woman right here.

It's about what the trans woman identifies as in that moment, in the moment she engages in sexual activity with a straight man. Saying that any variation of a trans woman is a MAN is downright disrespectful and offensive. All trans women are women.

I’m sorry but no, it’s not only when someone identifies in THAT moment in time. No wonder cis people are confused and worry about sharing the bathrooms and safe spaces, because then you open the can of worm of “well I identified as a woman when entering the toilet” and then he suddenly isn’t once he’s out.

I’m sorry but again, no. The road to transition is hard, and special , and probably none ever done such a deep soul searching as a trans person. But it takes a lot. It takes courage and strength and money, to go through with it all. Cos you change biologically through hormones and surgically. You change your documents, you get probed by psychologists and doctors and take steps to be your true self.

You don’t have to go through it all, to be complete, cos every journey can be different.

But Putting on a dress and knickers, and thinking you are a woman only when having sex, is fetishising being a woman. And it’s not enough.

And let’s not talk about those men who use face app that makes them have a cis woman face, to catfish people. No wonder the trans community gets misunderstood!

This is coming from a trans woman right here. "

Shake my head, I wondered how long it would be before TERF speech came out. You don't understand what it is like to be trans. You obviously know nothing about trans women. I am biting my tongue so hard here my top teeth are hitting the bottom ones. I will say it again, all trans women are women.

Shake my head, I wondered how long it would be before TERF speech came out. You don't understand what it is like to be trans. You obviously know nothing about trans women. I am biting my tongue so hard here my top teeth are hitting the bottom ones. I will say it again, all trans women are women."

Kylie doesn't know about being a trans woman? Are you for real??

How incredibly rude and transphobic!!!

This is coming from a trans woman right here. Shake my head, I wondered how long it would be before TERF speech came out. You don't understand what it is like to be trans. You obviously know nothing about trans women. I am biting my tongue so hard here my top teeth are hitting the bottom ones. I will say it again, all trans women are women."

Totally transgender women are women. To be a trans woman you need to transition, socially (let’s be honest, the least you could do), medically (the second important step) and surgically (in my opinion also very important but I see it’s not always viable for everyone). Ideally those are the steps.

This is coming from a trans woman right here. Shake my head, I wondered how long it would be before TERF speech came out. You don't understand what it is like to be trans. You obviously know nothing about trans women. I am biting my tongue so hard here my top teeth are hitting the bottom ones. I will say it again, all trans women are women.

Totally transgender women are women. To be a trans woman you need to transition, socially (let’s be honest, the least you could do), medically (the second important step) and surgically (in my opinion also very important but I see it’s not always viable for everyone). Ideally those are the steps. "

It doesn't matter which of those steps the trans woman has or hasn't undergone. None of it affects the straight man's sexuality, he is straight and sleeping with a trans woman does not change that for the reasons I have mentioned.

There is absolutely no way a homosexual man would find me attractive.

Shake my head, I wondered how long it would be before TERF speech came out. You don't understand what it is like to be trans. You obviously know nothing about trans women. I am biting my tongue so hard here my top teeth are hitting the bottom ones. I will say it again, all trans women are women.

How incredibly rude and transphobic!!!"

Nothing surprises me anymore really!

I’ve been verbally attacked before by a few transvestites on here before , who told me to get off my high horse and that I don’t understand their position. And yada yada

…Literally, whatever

This is coming from a trans woman right here. Shake my head, I wondered how long it would be before TERF speech came out. You don't understand what it is like to be trans. You obviously know nothing about trans women. I am biting my tongue so hard here my top teeth are hitting the bottom ones. I will say it again, all trans women are women.

Totally transgender women are women. To be a trans woman you need to transition, socially (let’s be honest, the least you could do), medically (the second important step) and surgically (in my opinion also very important but I see it’s not always viable for everyone). Ideally those are the steps. It doesn't matter which of those steps the trans woman has or hasn't undergone. None of it affects the straight man's sexuality, he is straight and sleeping with a trans woman does not change that for the reasons I have mentioned.

There is absolutely no way a homosexual man would find me attractive."

Of course it matters what steps because, that’s what it means to transition.

Transition isn’t just when you slap on some make up, and a wig and knickers and pretend to be a woman for an hour.

That means dressing up.

Take your steps and then we can talk about it again. And probably you will end up agreeing with me once you realise how extremely complex the road to transition into being what you were supposed to be born as, and being at HOME with your body, feels like.

Exactly

The delusion on this site is off the scale, seriously.

2 guys fucking each other are not straight. A cross dresser is NOT a guy when they are identifying as a WOMAN. Therefore, it is STRAIGHT."

LMAO get a grip

Exactly

The delusion on this site is off the scale, seriously. "

Off topic, but I believe a man can be sucked by anyone without being attracted to them, be it another man, a trans woman, a CIS woman or an intersex individual. For example, a man may only be attracted to women under 50 but still let an 85 year old suck him, because he likes the sensation of being sucked, he likes the gratification of someone taking him in their mouth. It doesn't change his preferences.

Exactly

The delusion on this site is off the scale, seriously. Off topic, but I believe a man can be sucked by anyone without being attracted to them, be it another man, a trans woman, a CIS woman or an intersex individual. For example, a man may only be attracted to women under 50 but still let an 85 year old suck him, because he likes the sensation of being sucked, he likes the gratification of someone taking him in their mouth. It doesn't change his preferences."

THEY ARE NOT STRAIGHT

Exactly

The delusion on this site is off the scale, seriously. Off topic, but I believe a man can be sucked by anyone without being attracted to them, be it another man, a trans woman, a CIS woman or an intersex individual. For example, a man may only be attracted to women under 50 but still let an 85 year old suck him, because he likes the sensation of being sucked, he likes the gratification of someone taking him in their mouth. It doesn't change his preferences."

But being sucked by a member of the same sex makes them curious at the very least - whether they engage in it again is superfluous - at that moment in time they are indulging in a homosexual act

You can't compare same sex sex acts with straight age gap sex acts

It like comparing cheese with bread

By *entBarryUKMan  over a year ago

Ashford

I feel that I have learned a lot from this post, in a good way. Thanks ladies and gents.

By *ove2PlayLincsCouple  over a year ago

Gainsborough

CDs? I don't even use my ipod anymore let alone a Walkman.

I'll get my coat

"I feel that I have learned a lot from this post, in a good way. Thanks ladies and gents. "

All I’ve learned is open any thread about TV/trans and odd are good it’s gonna be an argument. This one didn’t disappoint

What is a TERF and what is CIS?

"I feel that I have learned a lot from this post, in a good way. Thanks ladies and gents.

All I’ve learned is open any thread about TV/trans and odd are good it’s gonna be an argument. This one didn’t disappoint "

When all we should be doing is enjoying life

"What is a TERF and what is CIS?"

TERF

a feminist who excludes the rights of transgender women from their advocacy of women's rights

CIS

Cisgender (sometimes cissexual or shortened to cis) describes a person whose gender identity and sex assigned at birth are the same

"What is a TERF and what is CIS?"

TERF trans exclusionary radical feminist

CIs means gender at birth.

Thanks both. Every day is a school day!

It seems that some people just like to be very argumentative about their own sexuality!

The whole trans thing is as simple or complicated as you want to make it…..

over the years I’ve come to notice that sexuality is pretty much fluid for most people who have been open to new experiences.

I hate seeing cross dressers riding on the coat tails of genuine trans women, trying to put themselves in the same bracket. Cross dressers are not going through the trauma of being born in the wrong body and requiring hormones and surgery and psychological assessments. They are usually gay and bi men throwing a wig on to get more cock than they get in male form, seen this charade since 1996.

"I hate seeing cross dressers riding on the coat tails of genuine trans women, trying to put themselves in the same bracket. Cross dressers are not going through the trauma of being born in the wrong body and requiring hormones and surgery and psychological assessments. They are usually gay and bi men throwing a wig on to get more cock than they get in male form, seen this charade since 1996. "

Thank you! I couldn’t agree more and that causes friction and misunderstanding for actual

Men and women like myself.

Also the entitlement of some who put 0 work,

Is unreal.

The forum is mainly people baiting others for an argument these days.

People with a view or agenda are waiting for a bite.

We should all remember this is supposed to be fun and in my opinion if someone is happy let them carry on.

If an opinion doesn't match your own it doesn't mean it's wrong. It's just different

By *entBarryUKMan  over a year ago

Ashford

"I feel that I have learned a lot from this post, in a good way. Thanks ladies and gents.

All I’ve learned is open any thread about TV/trans and odd are good it’s gonna be an argument. This one didn’t disappoint "

It's a shame, but it is always better to have your voice heard.

Great pics btw.

By *xkritTV/TS  over a year ago

Chippenham (ish)

"I hate seeing cross dressers riding on the coat tails of genuine trans women, trying to put themselves in the same bracket. Cross dressers are not going through the trauma of being born in the wrong body and requiring hormones and surgery and psychological assessments. They are usually gay and bi men throwing a wig on to get more cock than they get in male form, seen this charade since 1996. "

I recognize where you're coming from but I'd aslo suggest caution. Taking me as an example, I am (firmly) a non convincing CD'er. I'm also fully bi (either "dressed" or not). My dressing and sexual orientation are separate. I identify as a guy.... Just a guy who occasionally likes to dress in some girlie things for sexual gratification. Whilst (without doubt) a trans woman faces daily stigma, challenge and difficulty in her life, as a cross dresser there is a fair amount of stigma and intolerant people

By *oyandJulieMan  over a year ago

blackburn

I don't consider myself Bi, but I would let a convincing TV suck my cock. I also like cumming on a TVs stockings. However, i could never suck cock myself

By *dtanyaTV/TS  over a year ago

gallowayshire

they are not straight if they want to meet a tv

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Oh boy had this brought the whole crossdressing/trans thing into a truly fuxking bizarre crux.

As a crossdresser myself and NOT a trans woman I can assuredly say that they are simply NOT the same.

I have spent a majority of my life wondering if I was trans or not which in itself tells me I'm not trans, I looked deep into my own mental position and have spoken at length with trans women and a medically qualified practitioner involved with helping trans people become who they are meant to be so I'm not short of information regarding how and where I stand on the trans spectrum.

I'm a man who wears women's clothes, I am not transgender whereas many on here like Kylie assuredly are transgender.

I do not live life as a woman nor identify as one, my gender means that if I were to engage in any sexual act with a cisgender man then by it's very definition that would make me bisexual therefore it would also make that man either gay or bisexual too of he also engages in sexual acts with women.

Any cisgender man who engages in sexual acts with cis women or trans women but not with cis men or crossdressers would quite rightly be able to call himself straight.

To say I'm stunned that it has kicked off in the way it has on this thread where one who is supposed to be on the trans spectrum called and actual trans woman a TERF is quite frankly fucked up.

If anyone who is meant to be part of the LGBTQ+ community is railing against others within that community and getting it so very wrong then what the hell are we supposed to expect of others looking in when we can't even get it right ourselves?

If you wish to be gendered correctly or accepted for who we all are then what we need is unity not division, acceptance and not unrest.

Straight men do not have any kind of sexual interaction with other men regardless of what clothing, wigs, make up and rubber tits either of them wear and yes being one who wears all of that qualifies me to say so. Straight men have sex with women be they cis or transgendered.

"Oh boy had this brought the whole crossdressing/trans thing into a truly fuxking bizarre crux.

As a crossdresser myself and NOT a trans woman I can assuredly say that they are simply NOT the same.

I have spent a majority of my life wondering if I was trans or not which in itself tells me I'm not trans, I looked deep into my own mental position and have spoken at length with trans women and a medically qualified practitioner involved with helping trans people become who they are meant to be so I'm not short of information regarding how and where I stand on the trans spectrum.

I'm a man who wears women's clothes, I am not transgender whereas many on here like Kylie assuredly are transgender.

I do not live life as a woman nor identify as one, my gender means that if I were to engage in any sexual act with a cisgender man then by it's very definition that would make me bisexual therefore it would also make that man either gay or bisexual too of he also engages in sexual acts with women.

Any cisgender man who engages in sexual acts with cis women or trans women but not with cis men or crossdressers would quite rightly be able to call himself straight.

To say I'm stunned that it has kicked off in the way it has on this thread where one who is supposed to be on the trans spectrum called and actual trans woman a TERF is quite frankly fucked up.

If anyone who is meant to be part of the LGBTQ+ community is railing against others within that community and getting it so very wrong then what the hell are we supposed to expect of others looking in when we can't even get it right ourselves?

If you wish to be gendered correctly or accepted for who we all are then what we need is unity not division, acceptance and not unrest.

Straight men do not have any kind of sexual interaction with other men regardless of what clothing, wigs, make up and rubber tits either of them wear and yes being one who wears all of that qualifies me to say so. Straight men have sex with women be they cis or transgendered.

"

xx

By *ionaScarletTV/TS  over a year ago

Dundee

awww You were doing so well up till that last sentence...

Its a little more than just throwing a wig on darling

It's not a competition, and I've no interest in Kylies coat tails.

They wouldn't fit me anyway

By *unx2019Couple  over a year ago

Moray

Must say that I adore dressing, feeling girlie and even acting like one, but never, ever would I count myself as a woman. The sexual act with a guy is just sex and don't really justify the guy as straight or bi or anything else, it's just sexual fun in my eyes.

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

if both people are consenting adults does it matter what they call themselves as long as both enjoy what they do?

"Oh boy had this brought the whole crossdressing/trans thing into a truly fuxking bizarre crux.

"

I wouldn’t really look too much into it , who really cares about what label you put on it

By *illie99TV/TS  over a year ago

Central Scotland

"

Spot on, as a CD/TV myself I in no way identify myself as trans. I'm a man who just happens to like to dress as a woman. When dressed I might feel a little feminine but I'm well aware I'm not female and I have no desire to be. If a guy is aware that I'm a male presenting as a woman, but is still interested in me then to me he is at least bi curious.

I just can't believe the comments made to Kylie, ignorance indeed

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

"

Spot on, as a CD/TV myself I in no way identify myself as trans. I'm a man who just happens to like to dress as a woman. When dressed I might feel a little feminine but I'm well aware I'm not female and I have no desire to be. If a guy is aware that I'm a male presenting as a woman, but is still interested in me then to me he is at least bi curious.

I just can't believe the comments made to Kylie, ignorance indeed "

Exactly how i feel, i am very much a man that love to wear women clothes and have sex with men with me pretending to be a woman (i will never be one and have absolute no intention to ever be one)

Most straight men that contact me have a fantasy to be with a CD/TV but when it is time to meet and act on it a lot diseapear.

The few who do meet just want a BJ if its their first time, but if its not their first time then they are not straight.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Depends if the straight guy, is straight or just fab straight.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"Just out of curiosity, what happens when a straight guy and cross dresser meet up? How far does it go?

Hoping I don’t offend anyone with this question, just something I’ve seen on a few profiles and wondered. "

I assume they do whatever they want to do as concenting adults. End of.

By *emma HoldenTV/TS  over a year ago

Ramsey

As usual Sophie talks complete sense & I couldn't have written it better myself. I dress for me, not for sex, but as & when I'm lucky enough to do so, it's only for women not men. I am what I am, certainly nothing close to Kylie who is truly trans, other than to say had I known & understood myself when younger as I do now, things might have been different. I don't do labels, I just enjoy what I do & it keeps me sane & a vital escape from stress to a happier place & frame of mind.

I think Kylie is utterly gorgeous but that's the lesbian in me coming out lol. Another can of worms

By *emma HoldenTV/TS  over a year ago

Ramsey

Personally I'm waiting for the public apology to Kylie for calling her a TERF. Gotta be one of the most crass remarks I've ever read on here. To actually call a transwoman that is unbelievable but perhaps bears testimony to how good she looks that it was assumed she is cis female. One of the all time "putting your foot right in it" posts. Do the guts exist to do the right thing?

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

Well... That was... Something. Whoever Lisa is, they need to reflect on their behaviours before and after apologising to Kylie. Who was nothing but classy.

C

By *aliceWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

There's also a lot of putting foot in it around passing, convincing,how good someone looks which is just recycled misogyny and imposition of beauty standards as a value judgment.

I'm also uncomfortable with the gatekeeping around medical transitioning as being some kind of necessary step and in fact the utter confusion around the term transitioning full stop. Terms like 'truly trans' are completely unhelpful. You're protected in law at the point of social transitioning. Period.

And the trans umbrella is more than just transgendered women. It also encompasses non-binary individuals and others who are fluid in their identity who are effectively erased by discussions like this.

By *Ivy xCouple  over a year ago

Belper

"Well the guy does not become bisexual if that is what you are asking, he is still straight.

I have met many straight guys and to answer your question, when I meet them, I often Deepthroat their Willy and balls, take their cum in my face and swallow it. Some like extras like fucking me and kissing me and being rimmed by me but these are polarising acts in the casual sex world, so I always let them ask for those things or bring up the subject first."

No. They are not straight. A man in a dress is a man in a dress, and this is coming from someone who helps their man out on a dress and goes out with said MAN IN A DRESS. Trans is a whole different kettle of fish and you calling Kylie a TERF is just out right fucking rude. You cannot go around "educating" people with bullshit dear.

Do not mix up a crossdresser with trans, they are NOT the same.

So no, a man who fucks a crossdresser is not in any way shape or form straight.

A man who fucks a trans woman who was born in the wrong body and identifying FULL TIME as female may be straight.

"Totally ignorant and bigoted comment. A man meeting a trans WOMAN (that is what we are, not "guys who dress up") for sex is a heterosexual act. Your ignorance is very loud."

Reality Check

You ARE a guy who dresses up.

"Totally ignorant and bigoted comment. A man meeting a trans WOMAN (that is what we are, not "guys who dress up") for sex is a heterosexual act. Your ignorance is very loud.

Reality Check

"

Really??? If we discredit each other like this and so publicly, imagine what the CIS readers are going to be like when they read this. Damn.

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

"Totally ignorant and bigoted comment. A man meeting a trans WOMAN (that is what we are, not "guys who dress up") for sex is a heterosexual act. Your ignorance is very loud.

Reality Check

Really??? If we discredit each other like this and so publicly, imagine what the CIS readers are going to be like when they read this. Damn."

Hateful CISphobic rhetoric

Reality Check

Really??? If we discredit each other like this and so publicly, imagine what the CIS readers are going to be like when they read this. Damn.

Hateful CISphobic rhetoric"

Not at all. All of my family are CIS and I love them. All of the guys I have met have been CIS, including the guy in my veri.

"There's also a lot of putting foot in it around passing, convincing,how good someone looks which is just recycled misogyny and imposition of beauty standards as a value judgment.

I'm also uncomfortable with the gatekeeping around medical transitioning as being some kind of necessary step and in fact the utter confusion around the term transitioning full stop. Terms like 'truly trans' are completely unhelpful. You're protected in law at the point of social transitioning. Period.

And the trans umbrella is more than just transgendered women. It also encompasses non-binary individuals and others who are fluid in their identity who are effectively erased by discussions like this."

Oh trust me Malice, I agree.

Transitioning it should be for yourself, it shouldn’t matter if someone passes or doesn’t (but the reality for a lot of us, that a lot of us do chase the passing pass)

And when the transition starts and ends and how far down you want to go.

It still makes you valid as a trans individual, hence why I said , pre transitioners shouldn’t be included in what I said.

But you have to sort of agree that there has to be some sort of commitment. You can’t say I’m a woman, and expect the world to bend over when there’s 0 work in it (and a lot of the time, there’s no even the actual will to transition. So they just stick on a wig when it suits them and call themselves trans) Just because some says that’s how they are on the inside.

When that happens, it’s because its been earnt.

I admit I’m more on the rigid lines and I believe a trans person has to go through medical transition and see doctors etc. But I know things are blurred nowadays. And it’s okay, I have my view and my own experience as a trans woman. You have your own.

But being called a TERF for stating some, unwanted realities. Like, that is dangerous, because it depicts Trans people to always pointing the finger when we don’t get what we want. When in fact, majority of us, who really faced struggles, just wanna live a quiet normal

Life like Karen and Sue and Mandy.

Seriously, who gives a shit if the guy who sleep with me are really straight, if I fancy them and they fancy me, it’s good enough for me.

It has no baring in me being a woman whatsoever. Unlike some others who feel the need of self validation in proving they get the straight guys.

*When that happens that the world sees you as your true gender, it’s because its been earnt.

"

Seriously, who gives a shit if the guy who sleep with me are really straight, if I fancy them and they fancy me, it’s good enough for me.

It has no baring in me being a woman whatsoever. Unlike some others who feel the need of self validation in proving they get the straight guys. "

I agree, for me a guy's sexual orientation status does not matter, if they identify as straight, bi or homosexual. What I don't like is when other people decide the man's sexuality FOR HIM and also insinuate that trans women are men by saying that men who sleep with them must be bi or homosexual ( I know you haven't said this ). I also know that there are men who would rather not put a label on their sexuality or changed their label just because they like to play the field occasionally.

I didn't call you a TERF, I called your words TERF. I have not intended to make a personal attack against you or anyone in this thread.

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

"

I’ve been verbally attacked before by a few transvestites on here before , who told me to get off my high horse and that I don’t understand their position. And yada yada

…Literally, whatever "

Yes you said TERF speech, you then also told her she doesn't know what it's like to be trans and she knows nothing about being a trans woman. How is that not a personal attack?

And clearly she was hurt by that comment which by your apparent definition would make you transphobic, bigoted and ignorant

P

"As usual Sophie talks complete sense & I couldn't have written it better myself. I dress for me, not for sex, but as & when I'm lucky enough to do so, it's only for women not men. I am what I am, certainly nothing close to Kylie who is truly trans, other than to say had I known & understood myself when younger as I do now, things might have been different. I don't do labels, I just enjoy what I do & it keeps me sane & a vital escape from stress to a happier place & frame of mind.

I think Kylie is utterly gorgeous but that's the lesbian in me coming out lol. Another can of worms "

You know, I don’t know how you are in your personal soul search, if you made peace with yourself and are content with how you are or what not.

But just know that there are a lot of trans people who start their journey at 50-60 and it’s okay. What I mean is, its never to late to start a new journey.

It isn’t easy, but it may be worth it and once you do one step and two steps, and those steps become 10K . Then 20K etc , you will at some point look back and think. WOW, it’s amazing how far I’ve gone! And made what you thought impossible, possible.

Ohh, and please don’t forget to enjoy every moment along the way if you decide to take the leap

"Well... That was... Something. Whoever Lisa is, they need to reflect on their behaviours before and after apologising to Kylie. Who was nothing but classy.

C"

I agree. Quite horrified at those comments from Lisa.

Kylie and Sophie, you both done your sides proud today with calm and intelligent responses, not to mention spot on. Lisa has caused embarrassment and damage today, the type that gets ALL under the LGBT umbrella attacked by increasingly pissed off people who you could call the silent majority

"

…Literally, whatever

Yes you said TERF speech, you then also told her she doesn't know what it's like to be trans and she knows nothing about being a trans woman. How is that not a personal attack?

And clearly she was hurt by that comment which by your apparent definition would make you transphobic, bigoted and ignorant

P"

And if a woman like myself , who’s transsexual, got told that I used a TERF speech, I mean … what kind of hope do we have?!

No wonder there’s a lot resentment towards trans people because no one (not even people of trans experience) seems to be allowed to have an opinion without being shouted at.

There needs to be respect but opinions need to also be respected. And only by proving different (and not by shouting), maybe those opinion can naturally change.

This is literally a case of the few bad apples spoiling the good bunch , for everybody

» Add a new message to this topic