Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edonism44 OP   Man  over a year ago

oldham

Hi team, not a winge or whine but who has experienced the following ;

* not getting replies because your new

* not getting replies because your single

* not getting replies because your straight

* not getting taken seriously

I have mailed several individuals who fit my preferences and simply get ignored . I wouldn't class myself as being ugly , so really can't understand why "seasoned swingers" don't take newbies seriously .

We all have to start somewhere and it's seems strange that we are all here fir the same thing, plus friendship .

Even when I have approached peolpe/ couples for a " lets get a drink together " you just get inhibited, or the husband gets in touch with you while his wife's out wanting you to suck his cock....

I really do believe thus should be a paysite, or you collect points when you visit clubs and that pays for you to be on here.

Sorry but it's just daft that you get looked down on xxxxxxx Paul

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Being a mard arse about it wont help you either

You've been here 8 weeks and have had 1 verified meet already.

I think that's pretty good going personally.

What were your expectations ?

Have they changed at all since you joined ?

You've been here 8 weeks and had a meet, that's more than most get

I am guilty of doing this!!

I only ignore some messages because I state on my profile what we are looking for, age, distance etc and that if you don't fit what I/we are after then you will be ignored.

Unfortunately some people just don't get the hint and keep messaging us with the same thing.

oldham

"Being a mard arse about it wont help you either "

Unless I am very much mistaken , pretty sure this is where you can air you views and thoughts? I was merely doing this ..... And raising some genuine points.....

By *azzasteMan  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

i was just wondering how you knew you weren't getting replies for the reasons you gave if you are being ignored? The thing to bear in mind is that, although some might consider it common courtesy just to reply with no thanks, a lot don't, for whatever reason. Got to just suck it up and move onto the next one. Such is life as a single guy on a swingers site i'm afraid

Maybe your not what the people your are contacting are looking for. I think being here for only 8 weeks and already having a meet is good going compared with some.

oldham

"Maybe your not what the people your are contacting are looking for. I think being here for only 8 weeks and already having a meet is good going compared with some. "

Yeah you're probably all right in your own way, so yeah I agree with you all.... Think next time I will be reincarnated as a woman lol...... Thanks for your responses people's xxx

Just another "been here 2 mins & still not been begged for sex" moan thread

You've only been here a few weeks, with a face pic you cant see and 2 pics of your cock.......and cant accomodate

Do you really expect women to drop their skids on the first message

oh but wait... i forgot... we're all here for the same thing... so I guess they should

Lower your expectations a lot and put in the effort and enjoy

oldham

"Just another "been here 2 mins & still not been begged for sex" moan thread

You've only been here a few weeks, with a face pic you cant see and 2 pics of your cock.......and cant accomodate

oh but wait... i forgot... we're all here for the same thing... so I guess they should

Lower your expectations a lot and put in the effort and enjoy "

So much for sharing your thoughts, I think if you open your mind to what I am actually saying , you will find the point I am making us that newbies don't seem to get taken seriously, and evidently some of the less intellectual responses prove my point exactly . Thankyou for proving the point QED X

To the OP:-

I know you didn't ask directly for advice, but rather comment, however there are a few things on your profile which may be putting people off:-

Your third paragraph - 'wanting women who are proud to be seen with me' does come off a little odd and possibly may come off to some as a little, well, arsy - if you see my meaning.

Secondly, you mention that a relationship 'is not out of the question' - this may put quite a few off too - perhaps that's something left best for discussion after you've met the same lady 12 times?

Thirdly the only other thing I would say is that your whole profile is very 'single fem' centric and doesn't read well for interested couples (plus see second point which may put couples off). If you're only after single fems then great, but you must remember that single fems are the minority contingent on here and so you are fishing in the smallest pond on here and there are allot of men with their tackle out waiting for a bite! A few artful body shots wouldn't go amiss and are generally thought better of than nothing but cock shots!

Anyway, just my 2 cents and hopefully some constructive comment vis-a-vis why you may not be getting a metric fuck-ton of replies

Also saying on your profile you wont sleep with just anyone then say youll shag anything from a concentration camp victim upto a 10 tonne tesse dosent quite sound right mate.

oldham

"Also saying on your profile you wont sleep with just anyone then say youll shag anything from a concentration camp victim upto a 10 tonne tesse dosent quite sound right mate."

Lmao, pretty sure if you had the intellect to read , it doesn't actually say sleep with anyone . Just Broad spectrum .

Anyway your very valid points are duly noted x

oldham

"To the OP:-

I know you didn't ask directly for advice, but rather comment, however there are a few things on your profile which may be putting people off:-

Your third paragraph - 'wanting women who are proud to be seen with me' does come off a little odd and possibly may come off to some as a little, well, arsy - if you see my meaning.

Secondly, you mention that a relationship 'is not out of the question' - this may put quite a few off too - perhaps that's something left best for discussion after you've met the same lady 12 times?

Thirdly the only other thing I would say is that your whole profile is very 'single fem' centric and doesn't read well for interested couples (plus see second point which may put couples off). If you're only after single fems then great, but you must remember that single fems are the minority contingent on here and so you are fishing in the smallest pond on here and there are allot of men with their tackle out waiting for a bite! A few artful body shots wouldn't go amiss and are generally thought better of than nothing but cock shots!

Anyway, just my 2 cents and hopefully some constructive comment vis-a-vis why you may not be getting a metric fuck-ton of replies

"

Now that's constructive, thankyou really mean that , cheers fella

"

Lmao, pretty sure if you had the intellect to read "

Comments like this will not help your position I'm afraid.

You asked for peoples interpretations of why things aren't going as you might have expected.

Some of those responses will be polite, some constructive, some not so constructive and some will be rude or potentially offensive.

Reacting publically in the manner you have to what you see as some of the less constructive comments can only serve to validate some peoples decision not to meet.

Sometimes it is better to simply rise above it all.

"Also saying on your profile you wont sleep with just anyone then say youll shag anything from a concentration camp victim upto a 10 tonne tesse dosent quite sound right mate."

This is so wrong but I laughed my ass off

So much for sharing your thoughts, I think if you open your mind to what I am actually saying , you will find the point I am making us that newbies don't seem to get taken seriously, and evidently some of the less intellectual responses prove my point exactly . Thankyou for proving the point QED X"

Nothing to do with Intellectual responses at all.

You are moaning that no body will touch your willy basically just like so many other threads on here, though you did dress it up a little compared to a lot on here.

A lot of single guys join up, make a good profile and know how to communicate propperly to prospective meets and have a lot of success on here and others dont, its nothing to do with new guys not been taken seriously, your profile is just like thousands of others.

oldham

"

Lmao, pretty sure if you had the intellect to read

Comments like this will not help your position I'm afraid.

You asked for peoples interpretations of why things aren't going as you might have expected.

Some of those responses will be polite, some constructive, some not so constructive and some will be rude or potentially offensive.

Reacting publically in the manner you have to what you see as some of the less constructive comments can only serve to validate some peoples decision not to meet.

Sometimes it is better to simply rise above it all."

I apologise to all concerned especially the guy it was aimed at, please can you all forgive mexxx

oldham

So much for sharing your thoughts, I think if you open your mind to what I am actually saying , you will find the point I am making us that newbies don't seem to get taken seriously, and evidently some of the less intellectual responses prove my point exactly . Thankyou for proving the point QED X

Nothing to do with Intellectual responses at all.

You are moaning that no body will touch your willy basically just like so many other threads on here, though you did dress it up a little compared to a lot on here.

A lot of single guys join up, make a good profile and know how to communicate propperly to prospective meets and have a lot of success on here and others dont, its nothing to do with new guys not been taken seriously, your profile is just like thousands of others.

"

Very true , and yeah your right x

Just reading this question and adding it to the other hundreds of such in forums.

As one already said you are here 8 weeks had one meet OMG most single guys here wait for 1 year and more to even get an invite.

Then you can accommodate raises little blinking warning signs up for most couples and single woman... Then for ever couple on Fabswingers there are 8 single guys and for every single woman there are (think) 18 single guys.. It has nothing to do about newbie or not it has to do with how you approach people and with 2 cock pictures most wont even answer back and just delete any messages received as to be honest couples and single girls get 100's of messages a day and if one does not stand out the delete button is the "friend of the day" H.

oldham

"Just reading this question and adding it to the other hundreds of such in forums.

As one already said you are here 8 weeks had one meet OMG most single guys here wait for 1 year and more to even get an invite.

Then you can accommodate raises little blinking warning signs up for most couples and single woman... Then for ever couple on Fabswingers there are 8 single guys and for every single woman there are (think) 18 single guys.. It has nothing to do about newbie or not it has to do with how you approach people and with 2 cock pictures most wont even answer back and just delete any messages received as to be honest couples and single girls get 100's of messages a day and if one does not stand out the delete button is the "friend of the day" H."

So put my face pics in public ?

"Also saying on your profile you wont sleep with just anyone then say youll shag anything from a concentration camp victim upto a 10 tonne tesse dosent quite sound right mate.

Lmao, pretty sure if you had the intellect to read , it doesn't actually say sleep with anyone . Just Broad spectrum .

Anyway your very valid points are duly noted x"

" I don't sleep with anyone , I do have taste so please don't take offence if your not for me. Bbw or size 6 as long as you have personality and are good company .... Bring it on."

I see you changed your profile a bit but it still says about you wont sleep with anyone even though I have no intellect to be able to read what you typed yourself

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 29/10/12 09:55:21]

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I have mailed several individuals who fit my preferences and simply get ignored"

Just because they match what you're looking for doesn't mean that you are what they're looking for.

Just get over it and move on, so your saying that because your feel you are new then people should take pity on you. Its wrong that you lay the blame on everyone else for your lack of replies, when you should try looking at bit closer to home. Your profile is nothing outstanding and im not saying ours is, but we are happy with it and it works for us. If we dont get a reply then big deal and dont get me started with your comment about sex club points.

oldham

Right end of , had enough and if I offended any of you I apologise .

Didnt truly think that it would have this much response , but thanks, never had such a laugh in the Forums before ..

Seriously thanks to you all for TRULY making my morning fun and comical xxxx

"Right end of , had enough and if I offended any of you I apologise .

Didnt truly think that it would have this much response , but thanks, never had such a laugh in the Forums before ..

Seriously thanks to you all for TRULY making my morning fun and comical xxxx "

Your welcome you'd better get back to reading your replies...sorry could'nt help

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"

I have mailed several individuals who fit my preferences

"

Do you fit their preferences though???

Oh dear Paul

its tough but im guessing your suffering from same that lots do on here, all you need to apprciate is that for every "single" man there are 1000 women and thier choice is emence; do take it to hart and keep the faith im sure you get notice more soon

Happy FABBING

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"Hi team, not a winge or whine but who has experienced the following ;

I have mailed several individuals who fit my preferences and simply get ignored . I wouldn't class myself as being ugly , so really can't understand why "seasoned swingers" don't take newbies seriously .

We all have to start somewhere and it's seems strange that we are all here fir the same thing, plus friendship .

Even when I have approached peolpe/ couples for a " lets get a drink together " you just get inhibited, or the husband gets in touch with you while his wife's out wanting you to suck his cock....

I really do believe thus should be a paysite, or you collect points when you visit clubs and that pays for you to be on here.

Sorry but it's just daft that you get looked down on xxxxxxx Paul "

How can you tell the reason why you were ignored?

"

"

Only if you are messaging couples looking for bi men surely? 'I know it says straight on my profile but ......' Heard that one time too many on here

"

Only if you are messaging couples looking for bi men surely? 'I know it says straight on my profile but ......' Heard that one time too many on here "

They are from the genus 'Homo-Closetus'

Hi team, not a winge or whine but who has experienced the following ;

If they haven't replied how do you know the above list are the reasons???

Took me a year to get my first meet then i've ended up meeting 5 people through this site so not exactly bad going getting 1 within 8 weeks.

I find a lot of time it's just down to timing. Being in the right area where the right person is looking and also in the right mood. I think it's called luck.

"

Only if you are messaging couples looking for bi men surely? 'I know it says straight on my profile but ......' Heard that one time too many on here "

+1 We get that alot, even though our profile specifically says no single straight men

"Just reading this question and adding it to the other hundreds of such in forums.

Then you can accommodate raises little blinking warning signs up for most couples and single woman... Then for ever couple on Fabswingers there are 8 single guys and for every single woman there are (think) 18 single guys.. It has nothing to do about newbie or not it has to do with how you approach people and with 2 cock pictures most wont even answer back and just delete any messages received as to be honest couples and single girls get 100's of messages a day and if one does not stand out the delete button is the "friend of the day" H.

So put my face pics in public ?"

Yeah. I dont have anything to hide so have mine in public and think most women would rather see your face first than your cock. I may be wrong but just a thought.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I have mailed several individuals who fit my preferences and simply get ignored

Just because they match what you're looking for doesn't mean that you are what they're looking for.

"

This is one of the best replies on here.

There are plenty who fit my preferences but who I simply don't fancy.

I am a very visual person and if the pic doesn't attract me then I'm unlikely to be interested if we ever meet (which has happened at clubs).

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"

I have mailed several individuals who fit my preferences

Do you fit their preferences though???"

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

"You've been here 8 weeks and have had 1 verified meet already.

I think that's pretty good going personally.

What were your expectations ?

Have they changed at all since you joined ?"

good for you, even though we have never spoken or met you seem a very polite, well mannered, considerate sort of guy, this is the impression I geth from reading your forum posts, you always seems to have constructive and positive things to say.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"

Only if you are messaging couples looking for bi men surely? 'I know it says straight on my profile but ......' Heard that one time too many on here

They are from the genus 'Homo-Closetus'

"

You're on a roll!

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

You into pantyhose+tights!!Cpl's like us who hate them wouldn't be for you.

Think its great you put what you like in some detail but than accept that not all fit your kink.

Agree with may previous post:you got a verified meet fairly quickly so you doing ok.

Happy swinging

Opinions are initially formed from reading the profile and checking the pics. Then it moves on to personal contact.

I know many will not meet if you don't have a list of veri's. I do meet newbies without veri's, but, only if my initial points get my spidey senses tingling.

By *wencatWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hi team, not a winge or whine but who has experienced the following ;

Sorry but it's just daft that you get looked down on xxxxxxx Paul "

Oh dear Paul. join the single men hun. and yes I pay to be gold but it should be a choice not a necessity. happy hunting

YAWN zzzzzzzzz another single guy thread,there are hundreds like yours like most of what others have said 1 meet in 8 weeks is good going

"YAWN zzzzzzzzz another single guy thread,there are hundreds like yours like most of what others have said 1 meet in 8 weeks is good going "

offers Chrissy a pint of Cider for Nats Sorry fun apart as it was said there are hundreds of single guys on here asking for sex. If you don't stand out then nothing happens; most single guys make an effort and go to clubs, socials etc and meet people... but think Fab Forum has one "moan thread" a day ... sighs

» Add a new message to this topic