FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Iv never had a bbc

Iv never had a bbc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azs OP   Woman  over a year ago

hoddesdon

One for the women, Iv never had a bbc, how many others can say that ? Just fun

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

I've never either. It is something that just doesn't interest me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"One for the women, Iv never had a bbc, how many others can say that ? Just fun "

Have you ever had an encounter with a black man?

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Not so far. It’s just not something I go looking for. I’m sure I will but it will be because I want to fuck them not just because of the size of their dick.

Kx

hoddesdon

"One for the women, Iv never had a bbc, how many others can say that ? Just fun

Have you ever had an encounter with a black man?"

no not really x

By *r SteelMan  over a year ago

North Wales

Its like a BWC just different colour

hoddesdon

"Its like a BWC just different colour"
well obviously lol

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

I had, it was all about him NEVER AGAIN

I haven’t been able to find the right guy up until last weekend when I had an amazing social. This weekend I’m meeting him again so it’ll be my first time

[Removed by poster at 04/05/22 21:59:22]

By *gfbMan  over a year ago

thorne

In my area most of the women only after bbc

hoddesdon

"I haven’t been able to find the right guy up until last weekend when I had an amazing social. This weekend I’m meeting him again so it’ll be my first time "
good luck hun I hope it goes ok

By *agpie and RavenCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

I've never had a BBC. What's it like?

Frank

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

"I had, it was all about him NEVER AGAIN "

Although you can't really assume that just because that one guy was like that, he represents all other guys who happen to have the same akin colour...but we're all for sweeping generalisations on Fab!

By *ussexcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

brighton

Not sure why you'd be offended by the term BBC. It's hardly something most blokes would be offended by to be associated or renowned for having a big cock! Probably mostly white people offended on someone else's behalf as usual.

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

I'm both shocked and dismayed that no one has yet replied to this thread with the oh so original "BBC" TV references!

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

The one good thing about this thread it brings those people out who show great immaturity….

"The one good thing about this thread it brings those people out who show great immaturity…. "

They make amazing filter threads

Debauchery

"The one good thing about this thread it brings those people out who show great immaturity….

They make amazing filter threads "

Oh Absolutely

By *aintscoupleCouple  over a year ago

st helens

"The one good thing about this thread it brings those people out who show great immaturity…. "
And they wonder why they have no luck on here

By *icola2202Couple  over a year ago

Chatham

Is this for size or just the colour in general?

Debauchery

"The one good thing about this thread it brings those people out who show great immaturity…. And they wonder why they have no luck on here"

The they get a little grumpy

Not yet

By *la87Man  over a year ago

acton

"Not sure why you'd be offended by the term BBC. It's hardly something most blokes would be offended by to be associated or renowned for having a big cock! Probably mostly white people offended on someone else's behalf as usual."

I'm not offended by it personally because I try to be offended by as little as possible but honestly I don't use the term because I'm so much more than my penis. And if part of why you want the British broadcasting Corporation is because of ideas you have about what the attached men are like I know I would disappoint as I don't fit those stereotypes at all

By *urenutsMan  over a year ago

waltham cross/Dartford

Well said

Glasgow

"Not sure why you'd be offended by the term BBC. It's hardly something most blokes would be offended by to be associated or renowned for having a big cock! Probably mostly white people offended on someone else's behalf as usual."

Stone, tone deaf.

A town near you

"Not sure why you'd be offended by the term BBC. It's hardly something most blokes would be offended by to be associated or renowned for having a big cock! Probably mostly white people offended on someone else's behalf as usual.

Stone, tone deaf."

In fairness I thinks it's hard to see it as offensive when so many black guys use the term on their profiles to their own benefit.

I think though that it creates the myth that every black guy has a huge tool, which puts an unfair burden or expectation on most black guys to live up to.

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Yes I've had a few very well endowed Black guys. I find them extremely good in bed and sexy x

By *xXgemmaXxXCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I had, it was all about him NEVER AGAIN "

That’s a shame that your allowing your bad experience to cloud your judgement. Every man is different. I can honestly say that the black men I have played with have been extremely respectful and focused on my pleasure

Glasgow

"Not sure why you'd be offended by the term BBC. It's hardly something most blokes would be offended by to be associated or renowned for having a big cock! Probably mostly white people offended on someone else's behalf as usual.

Stone, tone deaf.

In fairness I thinks it's hard to see it as offensive when so many black guys use the term on their profiles to their own benefit.

I think though that it creates the myth that every black guy has a huge tool, which puts an unfair burden or expectation on most black guys to live up to."

There are many women here who describe themselves as "sluts" and "whores", it doesn't necessarily follow that those terms are universally accepted to describe women with an interest in this lifestyle.

By *aintscoupleCouple  over a year ago

st helens

"I had, it was all about him NEVER AGAIN

That’s a shame that your allowing your bad experience to cloud your judgement. Every man is different. I can honestly say that the black men I have played with have been extremely respectful and focused on my pleasure "

Nope lol xx

A town near you

Stone, tone deaf.

I think though that it creates the myth that every black guy has a huge tool, which puts an unfair burden or expectation on most black guys to live up to.

There are many women here who describe themselves as "sluts" and "whores", it doesn't necessarily follow that those terms are universally accepted to describe women with an interest in this lifestyle."

But these words are derogatory, whore slut etc.

Big. Black. And Cock are not derogatory words only an unfair expectation in my opinion

By *ain IngredientCouple  over a year ago

Sanderstead Croydon

Each to their own its either you're good in bed or crap irrespective of ones background its that simple i wonder what ones colour has to do with this.

By *ustbrowsing 999Man  over a year ago

colchester

here we go again.. everyone's got preference if they like black guys that's up to them . If they like white guys it's up to them . Don't judge no1 . You could have sex with a white guy and he could make it all about him . Don't label people

Lol what the fuck is bbc? do you mean BBC tv(not trans btw)

Spot the Karens

It shouldn't matter what colour it is cock is cock the race is irrelevant

We have pink , black, yellow , grey dildos I forgot that colour makes all the difference

By *isssexysensualityCouple  over a year ago

Harrow

"One for the women, Iv never had a bbc, how many others can say that ? Just fun "

BBC is old, a pain in the ass, but most of all, the BBC is just brainwashing. BBC Asian TV? It's becoming an absolute joke. Needless to say I revoked my licence a few years ago.

I'm not the BBC, I'm not NBC and I'm certainly not a BiC. I'm just a generic BFC.

Weapon Select: BFC-2022 (Heavy slug mod.)

By *ain IngredientCouple  over a year ago

Sanderstead Croydon

" here we go again.. everyone's got preference if they like black guys that's up to them . If they like white guys it's up to them . Don't judge no1 . You could have sex with a white guy and he could make it all about him . Don't label people"

By *entBarryUKMan  over a year ago

Ashford

Me neither.

Yet.

By *9Karm69Man  over a year ago

plymouth/chesterfield

I don't give a feck about colour, I don't even want a small one in me, happy close by in a 3 some

That’s a shame that your allowing your bad experience to cloud your judgement. Every man is different. I can honestly say that the black men I have played with have been extremely respectful and focused on my pleasure "

....Sir your Mrs has a fine figure and personality to match xx a bonus to fab xx

By *xXgemmaXxXCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

That’s a shame that your allowing your bad experience to cloud your judgement. Every man is different. I can honestly say that the black men I have played with have been extremely respectful and focused on my pleasure ....Sir your Mrs has a fine figure and personality to match xx a bonus to fab xx"

(Mr here) Thank you I agree I’m a lucky man

"Not so far. It’s just not something I go looking for. I’m sure I will but it will be because I want to fuck them not just because of the size of their dick.

Kx"

Finally someone talking sense.... salut x

By *harisajidanWoman  over a year ago

london

Stone, tone deaf.

There are many women here who describe themselves as "sluts" and "whores", it doesn't necessarily follow that those terms are universally accepted to describe women with an interest in this lifestyle.

Big. Black. And Cock are not derogatory words only an unfair expectation in my opinion "

It’s derogatory— when you know the historical

Context of this racial sexual stereotype.. and how it was used to dehumanize and justify ensl^vement of Black men.

london

Looool this whole thread is embarrassing and cringe AF.

By *teph BitchTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

I haven't yet

Steph cd bitch

By *ophie199Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

I have!! Love em.

"Looool this whole thread is embarrassing and cringe AF. "

Never been offended by the term, but I have to agree with you there.

By *alypsoWoman  over a year ago

Hinckley

It’s not going in all the way!

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

Never interested me to be honest. Shallow vag so 7.5" is enough for me

A town near you

Stone, tone deaf.

Big. Black. And Cock are not derogatory words only an unfair expectation in my opinion

Context of this racial sexual stereotype.. and how it was used to dehumanize and justify ensl^vement of Black men. "

So all the black guys that use the term BBC for their own benefit are really dehumanising themselves?

By *Darkhorse69Man  over a year ago

Derbyshire/Yorkshire

"Is this for size or just the colour in general?"

That’s a good point

I had 2 a few monts ago.I thought the experience would be better!

Stone, tone deaf.

Context of this racial sexual stereotype.. and how it was used to dehumanize and justify ensl^vement of Black men.

So all the black guys that use the term BBC for their own benefit are really dehumanising themselves?

"

Yes lol

Those men don't act like that in the real world and they don't use such terms when engaging with black women

They're literally just using them because they know it will help them get their leg over with non black women

A town near you

Stone, tone deaf.

Yes lol

Those men don't act like that in the real world and they don't use such terms when engaging with black women

They're literally just using them because they know it will help them get their leg over with non black women "

So you could say they are empowering themselves by owning the term

Derbyshire/Yorkshire

Stone, tone deaf.

Yes lol

They're literally just using them because they know it will help them get their leg over with non black women

So you could say they are empowering themselves by owning the term "

You could say that about music as well

Stone, tone deaf.

Yes lol

That's absolutely not what I said LOL

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Only until it grew

Not since I stopped paying my tv licence

hoddesdon

"Not since I stopped paying my tv licence "

By *ockariaMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Never but wouldn't say no to a little playtime

By *onnyadtMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Struggling to distinguish whether people have not had a big black cock or a black cock or whether they want or don't want either as some have ckearly stated they're clearly not interested in big black cock, does this mean all black cock or just some black cock. I'm all black cock confuddled here.

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

I used to hate the term now I just roll my eyes and take it on a case by case basis.

My general rule of thumb is to steer clear of women and couples who come across as being overly fixated on black men but I don't have a problem if me being black is seen as a nice feature about me.

Consciously or unconsciously I've never dated a non black woman who says she is exclusively into black men.

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

We’ve had BBC since I got my first tv.

Re black gentleman. We’ve met one from here to date who is a nice chilled guy. Great big cock but not fucked him yet. Mr wants to see it either as a cuck or stag.

I have never either...yet anyway...

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Stone, tone deaf.

Yes lol

They're literally just using them because they know it will help them get their leg over with non black women "

the non black women comment is interesting as often the case on fab a lot of black men use things like any white women want big black cock etc etc it’s like they think all white women are after big black cocks (not all black men btw just something I noticed on a lot of black mens profiles )

Nope and don’t want one either to be honest sorry

Glasgow

"Nope and don’t want one either to be honest sorry "

A black man, a black cock or a big black cock? As so often happens here the terms are conflated to represent 'one thing'.

Ps you've no idea to apologise for your preferences btw

Glasgow

"Nope and don’t want one either to be honest sorry

A black man, a black cock or a big black cock? As so often happens here the terms are conflated to represent 'one thing'.

Ps you've no idea to apologise for your preferences btw "

*reason, not idea. Don't know where that came from!

A town near you

There's obviously a demand for the BBC fetish/experience so if I was a black guy I would 100% be trading on the term BBC

By *haneportsMan  over a year ago

portsmouth

"I'm both shocked and dismayed that no one has yet replied to this thread with the oh so original "BBC" TV references! "

It’s a different channel of interest.

By *haneportsMan  over a year ago

portsmouth

As a fully bi guy. Cock size or colour has no interest to me, it’s the person I like or not.

I’ve also found BBC a fallacy as there are all sizes in every colour. I once had a black guy say sorry as it’s not very big. My mates daughter dated 3 black guys before she found the cock she liked. Go figure.

I once met a Chinese guy who was very long & slim.

People like what they like but I prefer to meet nice people not their cock credentials.

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

"Its like a BWC just different colour"

it's not the same at all, and trust me i like BWC and BBC. there is something different when i am with a black man. And it is not about the cock size at all

Some White men have bigger cock than Blacks i not only seen it but experienced it. the biggest cock i ever seen was on a white guy. and when i say big i mean HUGE.

Being with a black men make me feel different also love the contrast of theirs skins against my very pale body.

Fetishising people based on their skin colour is low key racist. There are many black men on this site who fucking hate the term bbc and would be incredibly upset if they were approached on that basis. They’re just men looking for a good time too. Their colour doesn’t matter and certainly shouldn’t play a part in whether or not they are successful in acquiring company.

Glasgow

"There's obviously a demand for the BBC fetish/experience so if I was a black guy I would 100% be trading on the term BBC "

...but you're not a black guy, so dont have that experience from a cultural or historic perspective and how that leeches into negative stereotypes.

The men who trade on the term would sulk for a week if they were referred to as BBC in the workplace or a social setting.

Glasgow

" My mates daughter dated 3 black guys before she found the cock she liked. Go figure.

"

I figure it's an odd topic to be discussing with your mate's daughter or speculating about the reasons for her choices.

By *atentHeelsCouple  over a year ago

Salford

Me either. Bit of a strange question though even for a laugh, as it’s sounds like it’s unusual to not have, like it’s expected. Why would it be….?

By *nigmatic x DivinityCouple  over a year ago

Up town top ranking

Not yet

Now had my first

london

Stone, tone deaf.

Yes lol

Nope

london

"Its like a BWC just different colour

it's not the same at all, and trust me i like BWC and BBC. there is something different when i am with a black man. And it is not about the cock size at all

Some White men have bigger cock than Blacks i not only seen it but experienced it. the biggest cock i ever seen was on a white guy. and when i say big i mean HUGE.

Being with a black men make me feel different also love the contrast of theirs skins against my very pale body."

…..different how?

london

"Fetishising people based on their skin colour is low key racist. There are many black men on this site who fucking hate the term bbc and would be incredibly upset if they were approached on that basis. They’re just men looking for a good time too. Their colour doesn’t matter and certainly shouldn’t play a part in whether or not they are successful in acquiring company."

Thank you for this sensible response.

By *rispyDuckMan  over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Find the right guy with a proper whooper & enjoy ladies

PS: you might need a wheelchair or call in sick next day at work haha (wobbly legs)

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I have seen plenty of these threads over the years and I have contributed from time to time.One thing I have yet to see is a guy that uses the term BBC to come onto one of these forums and say why he uses it as it seems a lot of people on this and other threads feel it is derogatory , dehumanising , racist.So it would be nice to hear from someone that uses the term perhaps then we may get a better understanding.

By *atentHeelsCouple  over a year ago

Salford

"I have seen plenty of these threads over the years and I have contributed from time to time.One thing I have yet to see is a guy that uses the term BBC to come onto one of these forums and say why he uses it as it seems a lot of people on this and other threads feel it is derogatory , dehumanising , racist.So it would be nice to hear from someone that uses the term perhaps then we may get a better understanding."

I’d say at least half of the messages I get from black guys ask if I like BBC or chocolate etc. So I guess there’s plenty of them who don’t see it as a racist term, but something they’re proud of. So perhaps it would be good to hear more of an explanation from them on here like you say.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"I have seen plenty of these threads over the years and I have contributed from time to time.One thing I have yet to see is a guy that uses the term BBC to come onto one of these forums and say why he uses it as it seems a lot of people on this and other threads feel it is derogatory , dehumanising , racist.So it would be nice to hear from someone that uses the term perhaps then we may get a better understanding.

I’d say at least half of the messages I get from black guys ask if I like BBC or chocolate etc. So I guess there’s plenty of them who don’t see it as a racist term, but something they’re proud of. So perhaps it would be good to hear more of an explanation from them on here like you say. "

. Ok I had a quick look at your profile and there is nothing to indicate that you have a preference for BBC so my guess is going buy the point you have raised it seems that it is not deemed as racist and something that they are proud of and are using it as a selling point to get a meet.Nice profile and pictures by the way.

By *ondonchubguy88Man  over a year ago

southgate

I just wanked a bbc, my first

I've never had a BBC. I just can't

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

Another one here that hasn't, no particular reason why not.

By *immon.Man  over a year ago

Limassol

"Is this for size or just the colour in general?"

It's the culture

Glasgow

"I have seen plenty of these threads over the years and I have contributed from time to time.One thing I have yet to see is a guy that uses the term BBC to come onto one of these forums and say why he uses it as it seems a lot of people on this and other threads feel it is derogatory , dehumanising , racist.So it would be nice to hear from someone that uses the term perhaps then we may get a better understanding.

I’d say at least half of the messages I get from black guys ask if I like BBC or chocolate etc. So I guess there’s plenty of them who don’t see it as a racist term, but something they’re proud of. So perhaps it would be good to hear more of an explanation from them on here like you say. . Ok I had a quick look at your profile and there is nothing to indicate that you have a preference for BBC so my guess is going buy the point you have raised it seems that it is not deemed as racist and something that they are proud of and are using it as a selling point to get a meet.Nice profile and pictures by the way."

I think the point's being missed. Finding black men who refer to themselves as "BBC" isn't the issue, if they choose to identify themselves as such that's fine, but I suspect they've simply latched onto a crass porn inspired acronym that attaches some prowess to the sexual performance of black men, but says nothing about them as human beings.

It's the universal application of the term to describe ALL black men that's the problem and the presumption by some white people that the BBC Brigade represent black men generally.

I’d say at least half of the messages I get from black guys ask if I like BBC or chocolate etc. So I guess there’s plenty of them who don’t see it as a racist term, but something they’re proud of. So perhaps it would be good to hear more of an explanation from them on here like you say. . Ok I had a quick look at your profile and there is nothing to indicate that you have a preference for BBC so my guess is going buy the point you have raised it seems that it is not deemed as racist and something that they are proud of and are using it as a selling point to get a meet.Nice profile and pictures by the way.

I think the point's being missed. Finding black men who refer to themselves as "BBC" isn't the issue, if they choose to identify themselves as such that's fine, but I suspect they've simply latched onto a crass porn inspired acronym that attaches some prowess to the sexual performance of black men, but says nothing about them as human beings.

It's the universal application of the term to describe ALL black men that's the problem and the presumption by some white people that the BBC Brigade represent black men generally. "

Non black people have said its fine so it must be fine, no?

(Sarcasm btw)

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

As a couple BBC and HUNG only want cuckold which is not us and then find it hard to understand so Avoid BBC HUNG and every person calling them self BULL.

By *hy but willing to tryCouple  over a year ago

Grimsby but travel ;)

"Now had my first "

Sure looks like you had fun

Bristol

Ex wife and current girlfriend has, now it's my turn

Hadn't until recently!

Hubby had always said he'd love to see me with a black guy that was well endowed, we finally met the right guy a few months ago and have now seen him 3 times and won't be long before the 4th! I've struggled alittle in certain positions with the said guy but it's been so hot trying and I'm always left fully satisfied by him! Hubby now calls me a naughty Snowbunny lol

Like any meet its about the right connection and chemistry, well that's how it is for us.

Find the right guy and you'll love becoming a Snowbunny to him! Lol xx

By *abcouple11Couple  over a year ago

Truro

How about "Medium Black Cock" (MBC) ?

That's how he styled himself in a bemused way.

We met this delightful fellow - and got on with him in every way. So we used him for extra cock

By *ulgehunterMan  over a year ago

yorkshire

I've had a couple ,but you can never get enough

By *yga 3.0Man  over a year ago

Newport

You can't judge all men black men to be like that just because of that one bad experience

agree with you x

By *udley hotwife86Couple  over a year ago

DUDLEY

We'd never experienced this till the other day or even really thought about it but my god its definitely something we will be looking for a lot more

"I've never had a BBC. I just can't "

What's holding you back?

By *wo PlayCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

I don’t think I’ve ever heard some say shallow vag, but it made me chuckle so much

The very immature types.

Those themselves frown upon others as being Lester's and immature.

A true battle of civilization.

Great breeding ground fab .

By *ongueFkYouMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"We'd never experienced this till the other day or even really thought about it but my god its definitely something we will be looking for a lot more "
your pussy deserves a nice big cock

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

I've had bbc but haven't had a black girl yet

I've slept with black men who happen to have large cocks.

Was fun.

Bristol

"I've slept with black men who happen to have large cocks.

Was fun. "

Lucky you xx

I am not into the term BBC because of my experiences with couples in the past.

The husbands just wanted to suck my c.;k which I am not in to hence I now keep away from couples.

By *hatapair65Couple  over a year ago

North East

My lady would love to take a bbc while I watch………

hoddesdon

"I've slept with black men who happen to have large cocks.

Was fun. "

very lucky

By *immon.Man  over a year ago

Limassol

Ahhahhahhahha

By *arried-BBW-LookingWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Neither have I would love that to change soon x

"In my area most of the women only after bbc "

Where do you live so I can get a flat haha

By *arried-BBW-LookingWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 24/06/22 08:09:43]

By *arkmanMan  over a year ago

hounslow

Stone, tone deaf.

There are many women here who describe themselves as "sluts" and "whores", it doesn't necessarily follow that those terms are universally accepted to describe women with an interest in this lifestyle."

Very well said!!

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I definitely can't say it lol.

Love BBC x

By *roonGuy46Man  over a year ago

Troon

I watched BBC1 last night and it was utter shite

By *arkmanMan  over a year ago

hounslow

"Fetishising people based on their skin colour is low key racist. There are many black men on this site who fucking hate the term bbc and would be incredibly upset if they were approached on that basis. They’re just men looking for a good time too. Their colour doesn’t matter and certainly shouldn’t play a part in whether or not they are successful in acquiring company."

I could not agree more. I am one who despises that term.

By *EAT..85Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I've had a few ABC (average)....

I wouldn’t want big.

By *eediousMan  over a year ago

Smallville

On another note, has anyone had big white pussy (BWP)?

Uttoxeter

"On another note, has anyone had big white pussy (BWP)?"

Yes, loved it, what's your point?

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Rachel hasn't, she isnt concerned one iota

By *eediousMan  over a year ago

Smallville

"On another note, has anyone had big white pussy (BWP)?

Yes, loved it, what's your point?"

Good for you. That’s the point.

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

No though had an average one once.

By *dible_KinkCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

No I haven't

Mrs

By *reen as JadeCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

I haven't either. I am not ruling it out, just never done it. My husband asked me the same question years ago and I thought I would just to do it x

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

Not done it.

Any bbc over 60 ..message us.

colchester

I like these type of threads

"On another note, has anyone had big white pussy (BWP)?"

this made me spit my lunch out. Must be difficult having these crazy expectations and being commoditised based purely on skin colour.

By *ustyMilfxxxCouple  over a year ago

swansea

This has not been our experience at all.

Like your selves we are not a cuck couple.

They guys we have met have been nothing but respectful.

I was married for 25 years,finally after a divorce I fancied trying the BBC.am a massive fan xxx

Hilarious men identifying themselves as a cock of any colour.

So very self descriptive.

"I've never either. It is something that just doesn't interest me"

Wife’s never had one either

"I was married for 25 years,finally after a divorce I fancied trying the BBC.am a massive fan xxx"

Welcome to the darkside

Glasgow

"Hilarious men identifying themselves as a cock of any colour.

So very self descriptive. "

Isn't it just, and others buying into the crass porn inspired stereotypes.

Im not one for defining people by colour, race or religion I like every type of man and woman but I would definitely say if you're curious and thinking of doing it then please do.

For some it's a niche for others its a fantasy. I didn't have sex with a black man until I was about 25 and since then I've been slightly addicted

Id stop paying your TV license

colchester

"Id stop paying your TV license "

Boring comment

"Id stop paying your TV license

Boring comment"

Ooo a faceless profile how intriguing

Boring comment

Ooo a faceless profile how intriguing "

colchester

Boring comment

Ooo a faceless profile how intriguing "

Yeah my profile must be fake

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Boring comment

Yeah my profile must be fake "

definitely a fake can’t understand why people have faceless profiles

Boring comment

Yeah my profile must be fake "

People in glass houses

By *ophie199Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

I’ve had loads. 1 this morning. I love it.

By *ongueFkYouMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"I’ve had loads. 1 this morning. I love it. "
would love you to have mine xx

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not on fab, I’ve dated a couple black guys and they were both quite well endowed one was all about him but the other was much better at being considerate and careful. Ex husband also well endowed also not always considerate/careful. The size is a physical attribute that cannot be changed but personality/attitude is a different thing.

I’ve not explored bbc as yet ….

By *ase4122Man  over a year ago

Lancashire

Hallelujah! Hope for us white men then lol

hoddesdon

Hopefully next week now

By *hy4BBCWoman  over a year ago

near

I've had lots of bbc but not enough

Neither have I

By *oDrama29Woman  over a year ago

sale

Same

By *orders-cplCouple  over a year ago

middx cpl

yes i have had few BBC

I haven't....yet

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

[Removed by poster at 26/07/22 17:35:52]

By *utForAdventure26Couple  over a year ago

St Neots

We don't get the whole BBC thing. Why does their race need to be a thing? Now if they have a big cocktail, I understand

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

I dated a black guy for about a year, but he was pretty small.

So, I guess I've never had a bbc either!

Alice x

By *urvySub87Woman  over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

I have had a BBC but the sex wasn't great. Same with some of the bwc I've had too which proves to me size isn't everything

Derbyshire/Yorkshire

"I have had a BBC but the sex wasn't great. Same with some of the bwc I've had too which proves to me size isn't everything "

Well said

Not unless a big black dildo counts haha

Chesty x

SWC available here

"SWC available here "

The length is irrelevant to me. Much prefer short and girthy tbh

Netflix is my preference

By *KG12Couple  over a year ago

Burnley

If you was blindfolded and fucked by two dicks, one white and one not, you wouldn't have a clue which was which so colour of cock is irrelevant.

Uttoxeter

"If you was blindfolded and fucked by two dicks, one white and one not, you wouldn't have a clue which was which so colour of cock is irrelevant.

"

But SEEING you're being fucked by a black cock and being WATCHED being fucked by a black cock and WATCHING someone being fucked by a black cock may just be the goal of those seeking a black cock. Funny that! What you reckon?

Burnley

"If you was blindfolded and fucked by two dicks, one white and one not, you wouldn't have a clue which was which so colour of cock is irrelevant.

But SEEING you're being fucked by a black cock and being WATCHED being fucked by a black cock and WATCHING someone being fucked by a black cock may just be the goal of those seeking a black cock. Funny that! What you reckon? "

It may well be the goal, but that would suggest there is an attraction to the person at the other end of the cock, rather than just the cock itself.

Also funny

What you reckon

hoddesdon

"

i’ll let you know on Sunday lol

Burnley

i’ll let you know on Sunday lol "

enjoy

By *ayswa78928Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I think all of this obsession with BBC is quite unhealthy.

I couldn't care less about colour my partner is black. There are a lot of very attractive black men out there.

What is unhealthy is that black men are being sexualised and objectified rather than being seen as a person.

It would be interesting to hear what people think about this.

colchester

"I think all of this obsession with BBC is quite unhealthy.

I couldn't care less about colour my partner is black. There are a lot of very attractive black men out there.

What is unhealthy is that black men are being sexualised and objectified rather than being seen as a person.

It would be interesting to hear what people think about this."

It's a kink like most other stuff on here .some men like it some don't. Same as every kink. Some black guys enjoy the status some don't.

"I think all of this obsession with BBC is quite unhealthy.

It would be interesting to hear what people think about this."

Women never get sexualised or objectified.