FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Funniest Swinging Experience?

Funniest Swinging Experience?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *plpxp2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Hot on the heels of the worst experience, what's the funniest?

We met a couple, she was very quiet and hardly said anything, but we decided to meet and play. On the night he turned up alone as she was "getting ready".

Sat having a drink when she came down in fish nets, micro leather skirt and small bustier. The outfit was finished with a leather collar and dog lead.

She came and knelt next to me, putting the lead in my hand, hubbies eyes popped out and I think she wasn't that quiet.

The funny bit is they had a small dog ,who on hearing the lead thought "walkies" and went mental.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

met a cpl went to a hotel.we had never done a hotel before being a bit para about would they nar on reception is it written all over me face pmsl , oor lass had her thigh boots on long coat ti hide the fact and a bag full of toys.any way luck has it 2 big bus full of foreign ppl were ganin in so in we slipped as it was one of them pay by card on fone and get a code place.anyway we playing and every few mins there was banging on the door and sound of foreign voices ignore n play it seemed every 10 mins this happened and was now gettin annoying so they kept getting the fook off n stuff finally it pissed us off i lept off the bed opened the door to this foreign wifey and told them what i thought .....till i clicked on i was standing there with a geet big hard on

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We were in the couples room at Chams, swapped with a pair of regular friends; it was very crowded. R was riding the guy and G was giving his wife some oral, when she came and squirted heavily into his mouth. G jerked his head away and she squirted again, all over a young couple who were hard at it in mish just below her feet; the girl was showered and shrieked loudly. Then everyone started laughing, except the woman who'd squirted - she was horribly embarrassed!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"met a cpl went to a hotel.we had never done a hotel before being a bit para about would they nar on reception is it written all over me face pmsl , oor lass had her thigh boots on long coat ti hide the fact and a bag full of toys.any way luck has it 2 big bus full of foreign ppl were ganin in so in we slipped as it was one of them pay by card on fone and get a code place.anyway we playing and every few mins there was banging on the door and sound of foreign voices ignore n play it seemed every 10 mins this happened and was now gettin annoying so they kept getting the fook off n stuff finally it pissed us off i lept off the bed opened the door to this foreign wifey and told them what i thought .....till i clicked on i was standing there with a geet big hard on "

wasnt putting you off then

"We were in the couples room at Chams, swapped with a pair of regular friends; it was very crowded. R was riding the guy and G was giving his wife some oral, when she came and squirted heavily into his mouth. G jerked his head away and she squirted again, all over a young couple who were hard at it in mish just below her feet; the girl was showered and shrieked loudly. Then everyone started laughing, except the woman who'd squirted - she was horribly embarrassed! "

a good reason not to go to chams

not if im gonna get laughed at

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

oooooh....

okay.. i'll just mention some keywords...

sexual position....

stray boot....

split head open....

7 stitches at A&E...

still makes me laugh.... they were horrified, just as well they are still one of my bestest mates.....

Middlesbrough

"oooooh....

okay.. i'll just mention some keywords...

sexual position....

stray boot....

split head open....

7 stitches at A&E...

still makes me laugh.... they were horrified, just as well they are still one of my bestest mates....."

I can just imagine the A & E report

Friend of mine on another site had been exchanging messages, photos with a woman for a couple of weeks. Decided to meet at a restaurant in Covent Garden for a meal and take it from there. He turned up and waited outside with another man: yep, it was him. Bloke was a cross dresser and my friend didnt spot it from the photos!

Middlesbrough

"Friend of mine on another site had been exchanging messages, photos with a woman for a couple of weeks. Decided to meet at a restaurant in Covent Garden for a meal and take it from there. He turned up and waited outside with another man: yep, it was him. Bloke was a cross dresser and my friend didnt spot it from the photos!"

Time for a sharp exit?

Last time I was a member on FAB I had a bloke ask me to punch him whilst I serviced his wife !

I met a woman for a daytime fun session and mid bonk the bulb fell out of the light and hit me on the shoulder

I soldiered on like a good un though

During a fun session on the rug, in front of the fire, our dog came into the room. We carried on regardless, but after a while I started kicking my leg out. "whats wrong, have you got cramp?", she asked, "no" I said, "the dogs licking my bollocks". Needless to say we had to stop, she was laughing so much, Bronco Billy wouldn't have stayed on her....

"Friend of mine on another site had been exchanging messages, photos with a woman for a couple of weeks. Decided to meet at a restaurant in Covent Garden for a meal and take it from there. He turned up and waited outside with another man: yep, it was him. Bloke was a cross dresser and my friend didnt spot it from the photos!

Time for a sharp exit? "

After the colour returned to his face he told him he had two choices: walk away or take a beating lol. I still chuckle at that, seeing the pictures dont know how he didnt twig! Ok he had much better legs than me, so does Lily Savage: can still see it's a bloke!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

whilst playing with a couple at the THI all was going well until me and the other blokes wife decided to change possition in a rather cramped spot as whilst doing so i got hit in the bollocks by a stay arm completly flooring me.

Later i felt so sorry for the poor woman that caught me was so embarresed to say the least

our playtime ended with me getting checked over by a doctor as my right bollock swelled up huge.

Steve

Middlesbrough

"whilst playing with a couple at the THI all was going well until me and the other blokes wife decided to change possition in a rather cramped spot as whilst doing so i got hit in the bollocks by a stay arm completly flooring me.

Later i felt so sorry for the poor woman that caught me was so embarresed to say the least

our playtime ended with me getting checked over by a doctor as my right bollock swelled up huge.

Steve "

Now part of me wonders what explanation you gave the doc

"Hot on the heels of the worst experience, what's the funniest?

We met a couple, she was very quiet and hardly said anything, but we decided to meet and play. On the night he turned up alone as she was "getting ready".

Sat having a drink when she came down in fish nets, micro leather skirt and small bustier. The outfit was finished with a leather collar and dog lead.

She came and knelt next to me, putting the lead in my hand, hubbies eyes popped out and I think she wasn't that quiet.

The funny bit is they had a small dog ,who on hearing the lead thought "walkies" and went mental."

"Walkies" LMFAO

We were playing with a couple in Chams and things were getting quite near to "completion".

I was banging away like a Jack Hammer when the lady started shouting, deeper, deeper, I need it deeper !!

I replied "For fuck sake J**** I got a cock not a fucking shovel"...

At that we all fell about laughing, both me and the other guy lost our stiffys and both ladies started screaming.

Still makes us chuckle when ever we meet up

Had a meet last night with a couple and had a great time, after the fun we sat there having a Coffee, during the conversation the Woman remarked to her Hubby that he was going no where Friday until he finished putting the new wardrobes together, he remarked that they were difficult to assemble and would have another go (they had been there for a Month )

Guess who ended up putting the wardrobes together

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"Had a meet last night with a couple and had a great time, after the fun we sat there having a Coffee, during the conversation the Woman remarked to her Hubby that he was going no where Friday until he finished putting the new wardrobes together, he remarked that they were difficult to assemble and would have another go (they had been there for a Month )

Guess who ended up putting the wardrobes together "

aw tell me as i have no ikea

" Guess who ended up putting the wardrobes together

aw tell me as i have no ikea "

nice one ha ha.... was that one out of a cracker ?

By *hemadcoupleCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

We were having a threesome with a mate the other week. She was sucking him off while I was shagging her doggy style. He came fairly quickly in her face and I carried on shagging. After a while he said something like, "how do you manage to keep going for so long?" Wanting him to not feel in any way belittled for coming quickly, and not to blow my trumpet, I said diplomatically, " I am thinking about what I am going to do on the MG tomorrow." We both laughed like drains and I had to explain to Mags why I said it, as she was mildly put out!!

Santa !

» Add a new message to this topic