FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Married

Married

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do women like married men as much as men like married women?

I often see married men being pounced upon for "ruining it for the genuine singles" but have yet to see this happen to a married woman

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ary 121Man  over a year ago

East Bergholt

"Do women like married men as much as men like married women?

I often see married men being pounced upon for "ruining it for the genuine singles" but have yet to see this happen to a married woman"

. Although now a single guy looking for hook ups I was previously on here while attached and did used to admit I was an “ attached,but playing” guy for which I received shed loads of abuse from 99% Amazingly so I did have the odd reply allegedly from a female stating “ it turned her on getting another ladies man’s cock”.

I often see married men being pounced upon for "ruining it for the genuine singles" but have yet to see this happen to a married woman. Although now a single guy looking for hook ups I was previously on here while attached and did used to admit I was an “ attached,but playing” guy for which I received shed loads of abuse from 99% Amazingly so I did have the odd reply allegedly from a female stating “ it turned her on getting another ladies man’s cock”. "

Yeah it does seem very one sided on here doesn't it? Surprised i haven't had someone say something to me yet from the fab police

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As in cheating on your partner?

No. We wouldn't willingly participate with anyone who is here to cheat, male or female.

I don’t meet cheats.

I don’t want to be an accessory to someone else’s destruction.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Because guys generally (not all) don't care if a woman is married and will take whatever they can get.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Women generally keep quiet about either liking married men or playing away themselves. If they do mention it they usually get an easier ride than men. There's a fab double standard

Man cheating = the man's fault

Woman cheating = the man's fault

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"I don’t meet cheats.

I don’t want to be an accessory to someone else’s destruction. "

This... This is me also, well said

By *thfloorCouple  over a year ago

Hove

"Because guys generally (not all) don't care if a woman is married and will take whatever they can get.

"

Yep bang on. Also if they don't like it they have to either turn a blind eye or go without, as not many women available. Whereas women have plenty of choice, much easier to keep your moral standards up when you have nothing to lose!

Having said all that I have seen a few profiles of women (and couples) saying they're into married men, some because they get a kick out of cheating others cos they believe they will be more discreet and/or "safe".

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

Everybody is here for one reason or another

"Women generally keep quiet about either liking married men or playing away themselves. If they do mention it they usually get an easier ride than men. There's a fab double standard

"

Food for thought. Look listen and learn.

"Everybody is here for one reason or another "

Mostly ideas,discussion window shopping,

Is there any real action,pleasures,of fun being had off here??

By *oinermandanMan  over a year ago

town

[Removed by poster at 28/05/22 11:23:42]

By *aughty_builder87Man  over a year ago

Keston

As married man in an ENM/ open marriage it generally goes like this for me. The very few replies I get are women saying no because im married. Im very open about my relationship which is doesn’t often work in my favour

By *aui.Man  over a year ago

around here

I've known plenty of women who deliberately target married men.

By *en30216Man  over a year ago

york

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"Because guys generally (not all) don't care if a woman is married and will take whatever they can get.

"

This ,plus most women don't start threads about it looking for approval.

This ,plus most women don't start threads about it looking for approval."

I'm not looking for approval, genuinely interested in people's opinions about the blatent double standards on fab haha

york

Married women have a lot of experience

By *arried-BBW-LookingWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"Women generally keep quiet about either liking married men or playing away themselves. If they do mention it they usually get an easier ride than men. There's a fab double standard

"

So true xx

I meet attached guys, it's a Thrill !

Though they have to meet on my time which makes it difficult, but sometimes our schedules connect xxx

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

I don’t meet attached people..

Men or women..

Don’t need to as plenty of real singles on here

Nothing dries me up faster than deceitful liars.

We wouldn't knowingly play with anyone who's cheating..

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

Women that cheat are just as bad as men that cheat .I think the reason why men get a lot of shit is that it’s very rare you will see a thread made by a woman seeking validation for cheating .Women cheat they just go about their business quietly.

By *rush strokes21Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Am married in open marriage me and Mrs both have a single pro file but I find it hard to get a reply as am married but not a problem in our couple profile am guessing the ladies have a lot of single men to choose from and be focus of attention instead of being involved with a marriage

By *eds1Man  over a year ago

Salisbury

"I meet attached guys, it's a Thrill !

Though they have to meet on my time which makes it difficult, but sometimes our schedules connect xxx"

Shame you only meet up to a certain age tho

"Women that cheat are just as bad as men that cheat .I think the reason why men get a lot of shit is that it’s very rare you will see a thread made by a woman seeking validation for cheating .Women cheat they just go about their business quietly."

See my last reply

"Women that cheat are just as bad as men that cheat .I think the reason why men get a lot of shit is that it’s very rare you will see a thread made by a woman seeking validation for cheating .Women cheat they just go about their business quietly."

This xx

"

By *ohnandJulieCouple  over a year ago

I often see married men being pounced upon for "ruining it for the genuine singles" but have yet to see this happen to a married woman"

Both are quite simply cheats.

I often see married men being pounced upon for "ruining it for the genuine singles" but have yet to see this happen to a married woman

Both are quite simply cheats. "

Say no more

By *i_guy_sloughMan  over a year ago

Langley

Both are quite simply cheats. "

Be careful with your generalisations, just because someone is married it doesn’t mean they are cheating. My wife and I play separately by choice as do many others.

By *idas ManMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

I think nobody can tell anyone else how to live their lives. So if you won’t meet a cheat, that’s fine. If one or both are cheats, also fine. Let them bash on. Life is just too short, it’s none of our business

We dont play with cheats and liars. Its a nasty trait not at all sexy. We feel incredibly sorry for their partners having to put up with them

"I've known plenty of women who deliberately target married men."

Wish I did.

By *heGriswoldsCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Mrs G here, Hi….

I think Men want married women because it’s an automatic safety net for them….

Women, we never really know what we want and like to change the goal posts, so you guys have no chance of figuring us out……sorry xxx

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I am not here to meet married men unless their wife is aware.

By *romagefraisWoman  over a year ago

Sunderland

I'm indifferent to it.

By *inkycatWoman  over a year ago

High Wycombe

"We dont play with cheats and liars. Its a nasty trait not at all sexy. We feel incredibly sorry for their partners having to put up with them "

I thought I was old fashioned thinking this! I’d had a few meets with someone who said he was single (and I had no reason to think he wasn’t). Then I discovered accidentally that he’d got engaged! Immediately called it a day and said I don’t play with attached men… only to be told “just because I’m getting married doesn’t change how I feel about you, I want to keep seeing you”

All I could think was “that poor woman”… I assume she’s still happily planning her wedding

By *ubcup2Couple  over a year ago

London

It doesn't bother me, but with a married man there's less chance of him wanting to be more involved and it helps hubby to feel less threatened, not that he feels threatened.

By *annylickerMan  over a year ago

Chester-le-Street

I always state that I'm married and she doesn't know I'm on here.

Some people chat, some add as a friend, but if they say no I just make a note of it.

Meets are few and far between for me but doesn't bother me.

Though they have to meet on my time which makes it difficult, but sometimes our schedules connect xxx"

Well said!!!

"Nothing dries me up faster than deceitful liars."

speaking on behalf of all married men I hope we all give you a massive wide berth.

the problem is those that say they wont meet married sadly already have if they swing often or go to clubs .... people lie to get what they want sadly therefore you may think youve not met married people but the odds are you have ....

you never hear people ask in clubs if people are married ...

you never see doggers asking if people are married...

i know alot who womt meet married and i know they have without knowing ....

"Nothing dries me up faster than deceitful liars.

speaking on behalf of all married men I hope we all give you a massive wide berth. "

I hope so too. I’ve been cheated on and it’s devastating, I don’t want to be involved in anyone else’s pain.

speaking on behalf of all married men I hope we all give you a massive wide berth.

I hope so too. I’ve been cheated on and it’s devastating, I don’t want to be involved in anyone else’s pain."

Inspiring

An angel

Thank you

I hope so too. I’ve been cheated on and it’s devastating, I don’t want to be involved in anyone else’s pain.

Inspiring

An angel

Thank you "

There’s nothing inspiring about having empathy and compassion for other women who are being cheated on.

Inspiring

An angel

Thank you

There’s nothing inspiring about having empathy and compassion for other women who are being cheated on. "

Ok

Change inspiring for compassionate

By *layisbetterwithLaughterMan  over a year ago

Stourbridge

This ,plus most women don't start threads about it looking for approval."

Now that is an absolute zinger. Mic drop moment

I absolutely cannot stand married men it’s a real hard line of mine. When you find out someone is married it knocks you sick. There is just no need for it in my little world. Same the other way round though and I wouldn’t play with a married woman. Unless it was totally with everyone’s knowledge and consent then that is different.

I have been on the receiving end of a cheating husband so am jaded and whilst not bitter now it was not necessary. Not being funny we could have been swinging lol

[Removed by poster at 30/05/22 10:26:30]

By *lexV16Man  over a year ago

Welling

I am judgemental. Everyone has their own reasons for doing things. Including reason to be unfaithful. If I meet at a bar or club and there will be a spark I’ll not ask if she is married or attached, I’ll just go with the flow.

If however we go on a date or just to have falafel after good sex I’ll ask about it. If the answer is positive I’ll call it for a day. Same with fab, I will not meet married. They are to complicated to arrange and maintain lol

I have enough complications in my single professional life.

Have fun all and be truthful at least with yourself

Firstly, don't judge until you have lived the exact same life.

I am married but due to medication don't have a sex life, when I'm not yet ready to give up. What am I to do?

We are still in love with each other and I have no intention of leaving. So again, what am I to do?

Even when we did have a sex live, she was never into swinging or anything kinky come to that ( I have experience as a Dom).

We had a long, hard and tearful discussion several years ago. The result wasn't ideal but we came up with a compromise.

1) I was not to fall in love with anyone else

2) I must be discrete at all times

3) She does not want to know who I meet or what we get up to.

What else am I supposed to do?

As has been mentioned, all of us, EVERYONE SINGLE ONE whether as a single or couple is here for a reason looking for something.

We are all different which is as it should be, (otherwise we'd all be same and what a boring world this would be).

We all have different views. We live in what is probably the most diverse country on the planet. (yes we have our problems but I like to think we are getting there).

We all have different desires, wants needs and preferences but we are not all in the same position as everyone else.

I know my situation is not to everyone's taste and I accept that, (even from downright rude and aggressive replies I receive). Just as everyone's idea of their desired partner (or partners) is different so is everyone's situation, just remember that.

"Firstly, don't judge until you have lived the exact same life.

I am married but due to medication don't have a sex life, when I'm not yet ready to give up. What am I to do?

We are still in love with each other and I have no intention of leaving. So again, what am I to do?

Even when we did have a sex live, she was never into swinging or anything kinky come to that ( I have experience as a Dom).

We had a long, hard and tearful discussion several years ago. The result wasn't ideal but we came up with a compromise.

As has been mentioned, all of us, EVERYONE SINGLE ONE whether as a single or couple is here for a reason looking for something.

We are all different which is as it should be, (otherwise we'd all be same and what a boring world this would be).

We all have different views. We live in what is probably the most diverse country on the planet. (yes we have our problems but I like to think we are getting there).

We all have different desires, wants needs and preferences but we are not all in the same position as everyone else.

I know my situation is not to everyone's taste and I accept that, (even from downright rude and aggressive replies I receive). Just as everyone's idea of their desired partner (or partners) is different so is everyone's situation, just remember that.

"

I have been in that situation.

7 years without even a kiss from my other half.

I am judging.

I’ve also been in the other side and had my life, trust and confidence destroyed by cheating.

I am judging from both sides.

I’d have rather he just left than cheated! I’d have gotten over that.

It’s shitty behaviour and there are no excuses for it.

What I'd have liked is a partner who isn't ill.

Was keen on the (soft) Dom/sub dynamic

Was into the swinging scene

but I haven't. What am I to do?

I am judging.

I’ve also been in the other side and had my life, trust and confidence destroyed by cheating.

It’s shitty behaviour and there are no excuses for it."

Bit confused by your response. You have cheated and been cheated on?

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

"Amazingly so I did have the odd reply allegedly from a female stating “ it turned her on getting another ladies man’s cock”. "

I had a playmate who actually told me at one meet that it was a huge turn-on for her "to be taking the spunk your wife isn't interested in"...

Ladies like you are few and far between, but it's always good to know they're out there...

"It doesn't bother me, but with a married man there's less chance of him wanting to be more involved and it helps hubby to feel less threatened, not that he feels threatened."

I've been contacted by and met a number of couples specifically because as I'm married, they've felt there's a reduced risk of an attachment developing...

I am judging.

Bit confused by your response. You have cheated and been cheated on?"

No, was in a sexless relationship for 7 years. Didn’t cheat, eventually left. Couldn’t have done it any longer but loved him so much, I’d never want to hurt him.

Yes, I’ve been on. It defeats red me and I still live with the effects many years later!

I am judging.

No, was in a sexless relationship for 7 years. Didn’t cheat, eventually left. Couldn’t have done it any longer but loved him so much, I’d never want to hurt him.

Yes, I’ve been cheated on. It still upsets me and I still live with the effects many years later! "

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

What, exactly, do you mean? Do you mean consensual nonmonogamy? Or do you mean cheaters?

Will very happily meet the first group, as long as they have their act together and I don’t have to deal with drama or jealousy. The second, IME, is nothing BUT drama and I can’t be bothered.

As long as the married men are honest on here (I get the irony, honest cheats) then I’m all good and can block them.

It upsets me to think I’ve met married guys who have lied. It takes away my choice and undermines my preferences as if they don’t matter.

Part of the reason I don’t meet anymore. I don’t trust anyone.

I am judging.

Yes, I’ve been cheated on. It still upsets me and I still live with the effects many years later! "

Having been cheated on myself, I know where you are coming from, and I agree, the effects do stay with you for years (mine was over 20 years ago now). However, the situation I am experiencing now, is different to yours then. I respect that you have an opinion, and admire you for it (as I do everyone else's). Past experiences are different in all of us and we learn and form opinion by our experiences. I will be the first to admit that our opinions can change as a result of life's experience. Mine has!

Everyone's, current wants, needs desires can differ to others. Those that are similar result in a 'connection'.

Diversity means people don't just now hide in a cupboard. Sites like this allow diversity to spread which can only be good surely?

"As long as the married men are honest on here (I get the irony, honest cheats) then I’m all good and can block them.

It upsets me to think I’ve met married guys who have lied. It takes away my choice and undermines my preferences as if they don’t matter.

Part of the reason I don’t meet anymore. I don’t trust anyone. "

and that is a shame.... I'm know there are good guys on here that would be idea for you (obviously not me) don't stop looking its unfortunate that you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince!

"As long as the married men are honest on here (I get the irony, honest cheats) then I’m all good and can block them.

Part of the reason I don’t meet anymore. I don’t trust anyone. "

I totally understand this. I hate it when you meet someone that turns out to be married as it does undermine your choices as the deal has been done and the dice thrown. I ask or did ask very early on now and you would think I would learn after being burnt but one forgets the simple questions sometimes.

Trust takes a lifetime to get back and a minute to lose. I totally get this

I totally understand this. I hate it when you meet someone that turns out to be married as it does undermine your choices as the deal has been done and the dice thrown. I ask or did ask very early on now and you would think I would learn after being burnt but one forgets the simple questions sometimes.

Trust takes a lifetime to get back and a minute to lose. I totally get this"

I feel like I’ve been tricked into sharing my intimacy with someone and that is a horrible feeling.

Like my feelings don’t matter, like I’ve been conned.

It’s sits in the pit of my stomach, it’s the worst feeling.

Cheats don’t care about this though, they just want to get their dick wet. I mean, if they can potentially destroy the person that they claim to love then they certainly don’t care about the feelings of a stranger.

Trust takes a lifetime to get back and a minute to lose. I totally get this

I feel like I’ve been tricked into sharing my intimacy with someone and that is a horrible feeling.

Like my feelings don’t matter, like I’ve been conned.

It’s sits in the pit of my stomach, it’s the worst feeling.

Cheats don’t care about this though, they just want to get their dick wet. I mean, if they can potentially destroy the person that they claim to love then they certainly don’t care about the feelings of a stranger. "

unfortunately so true!

By *ohnandJulieCouple  over a year ago

Both are quite simply cheats.

Be careful with your generalisations, just because someone is married it doesn’t mean they are cheating. My wife and I play separately by choice as do many others. "

True. Apologies!!

The ones without permission are the cheats!

So so spot on x

bolton

york

Love married women

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"the blatent double standards on fab haha"

Sounds like you've already made up your mined anyway

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Alice is rather partial to a married man.

bolton

"Alice is rather partial to a married man. "

She must be only one in here that does

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"Alice is rather partial to a married man.

She must be only one in here that does"

Nope.

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

When married people ask us to do stuff but keep it quiet, we usually say we aren’t interested in being a part of that drama.

By *leasures35Couple  over a year ago

Tonbridge

Omg is this a serious question? Married ladies on here are in high demand and have a couple profile and advertise as part of a couple. The number of married men on here with a single profile is disgusting.Their partners clearly don't know. Its completely different!!!! I like single men, not cheaters xxxx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Omg is this a serious question? Married ladies on here are in high demand and have a couple profile and advertise as part of a couple. The number of married men on here with a single profile is disgusting.Their partners clearly don't know. Its completely different!!!! I like single men, not cheaters xxxx"

There are a lot of married women with single profiles whose husbands are unaware. Women cheat too

By *picknspanMan  over a year ago

North West Leeds

I think it's a case of choose who you want & do what you want. It's your choice and everyone is free to make their own decisions and their own mistakes.

Judging other people is something that people do often without the true facts.

If you play with fire you risk getting burnt but if you never touch it you will never experience the feeling.

Morals, in my opinion, belong to those who can forever live by them always. If you can be forever true to your principals then I congratulate you.

I am more Oscar Wilde than Jeremy Kyle

"

I think married people who are playing away prefer other married people play away due to discretion

Cheating breaks people. Breaks couples. Breaks families. Have honest ENM conversations and respect boundaries.

"Omg is this a serious question? Married ladies on here are in high demand and have a couple profile and advertise as part of a couple. The number of married men on here with a single profile is disgusting.Their partners clearly don't know. Its completely different!!!! I like single men, not cheaters xxxx"

but not ALL married men are cheaters

Just had a friend tell me she spoke to a bi woman she knew turned down a married man because "she doesn't want to be involved with cheaters"

So out of curiosity she said she wasn't single just to see what happened.

The woman replied "oh I've done a lot with cheats some of them are close friends"

So yes fab is double standards haha

"

» Add a new message to this topic