FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Husband Appreciation

Husband Appreciation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a much-anticipated meet today, which despite the excitement, always makes me nervous.

This morning, hubby left me in bed, is doing all the chores, tending to the kids and dog, has run my bath, made sure my favourite spot in the garden is clean and tidy to have breakfast, and generally been amazing. It’s his way of showing that he’s in it too, and a non-verbal show of acceptance and support, which makes the whole thing amazing.

So, I’m expressing my appreciation. Any other hotwives or anybody for that matter who feel like publicising how much they appreciate their partners support, feel free to post.

Have a good day everyone xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I admire his devotion and acceptance as it’s something I couldn’t do.

By *ikesEmBigMan  over a year ago

Herts

Sounds a bit of a mug to me but if it works for you both. Who are we to judge

By *dible_KinkCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

I love my man very much, he is amazing and does everything for me. When we're together he cooks, cleans, buys in my favorite things for when i get to his and he even washes me in the shower. He works away alot so our time together is limited but that makes it all the more special. I'm currently counting down the days until we're together again

Mrs

"I love my man very much, he is amazing and does everything for me. When we're together he cooks, cleans, buys in my favorite things for when i get to his and he even washes me in the shower. He works away alot so our time together is limited but that makes it all the more special. I'm currently counting down the days until we're together again

That sounds like a very special relationship you have there ??

Mrs "

Love my husband & I appreciate all that he does for me as I know he appreciates me x

» Add a new message to this topic