FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First timers and mixed feelings

First timers and mixed feelings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any other couples had mixed feelings when first dipping your toes into this world, Especially straight after your first experiences? We Would love to hear from you!!

We are very happily married, always had an amazing (very far from vanilla!!) sex life.. but recently started talking about our fantasies into experiencing this world before deciding to go for it, our issue was that in day to day life we are both very protective/ jealous types (not unhealthily- but maybe more so then others) no trust issues at all, but still far from the type that maybe associated with this world? However in ‘the moment’, our first experience, we both absolutely loved it! On reflection a short time later we both were questioning what we had done, questioning the potential line we had crossed judging by our usual joint standard of jealousy and where we felt the line was etc.. worried things wouldn’t be the same again, we have both continued feeling as strongly as before.. but seem to switch off and let go when In a club.. it’s still a very bizarre feeling!! But both absolutely loving the excitement this has added for us!! Would love to hear from other couples that may have been similar

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That’s why it’s addictive

By *ore4fundevonCouple  over a year ago

West Devon

Mrs more has a slight jealous streak and always admitted at the beginning it would be hard for her to see me with another woman. I'm not and probably the opposite. Both thoroughly enjoyed our first meet although it took a few to get comfortable, fully realise our boundaries etc.

I’m probably more so than bec’s.. however surprisingly (and very unexpectedly) I enjoyed our experiences more so with other guys and watching bec’s enjoy herself more then our experience with mff.. life is full of surprises

» Add a new message to this topic