FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > dislikes on profiles

dislikes on profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so this is aimed at guys as we only meet guys but i guess its all ... we often see guys moaning about dislikes on couples and womens profiles but if we cant put dislikes down then we are not reaching out to the right people so why do dislikes piss many off...

then guys put not jumping tru hoops for no one lol but thats the reason we put our dislike there so you know and then wont bother us .... we get alot of abuse for saying no beards or no sub guys but if that not what we want then it should be put on the profile ??

just because people put dont like this or that or wont do this or that thats not negative that posative as we know what we like and want and can save many time and effort in wasting time ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ay-jay22Man  over a year ago

cheshire

I had the same last night , said no thank you to a bloke, to then be abused over something on my profile that he didn't agree with, almost like I had to meet n have fun with him lol

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Think everyone should just put "open to all and will do anything" on their profiles as god forbid people having likes/dislikes. How very dare they x

By *ay-jay22Man  over a year ago

cheshire

"Think everyone should just put "open to all and will do anything" on their profiles as god forbid people having likes/dislikes. How very dare they x"

Might aswell , it the age on mine he didn't like but the age is for females , it doesn't even say that I want to meet men

By *tickler2000Man  over a year ago

St Agnes

I think some on here make it their profession to be offended.

If you decide to put on your profile that people should only turn up wearing a long sleeved bowler hat, then that's up to you.

Otherwise, what's the point in having room to do a write up?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Think everyone should just put "open to all and will do anything" on their profiles as god forbid people having likes/dislikes. How very dare they x"

Some people ignore the text and assume this is true anyway...!

"so this is aimed at guys as we only meet guys but i guess its all ... we often see guys moaning about dislikes on couples and womens profiles but if we cant put dislikes down then we are not reaching out to the right people so why do dislikes piss many off...

then guys put not jumping tru hoops for no one lol but thats the reason we put our dislike there so you know and then wont bother us .... we get alot of abuse for saying no beards or no sub guys but if that not what we want then it should be put on the profile ??

just because people put dont like this or that or wont do this or that thats not negative that posative as we know what we like and want and can save many time and effort in wasting time ..."

I see your point but some would message anyway.

"I know you don't like bearded subs but you're hot so would you meet me anyway?"

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

OP, I think the criticisms that people make are triggered by either

a high proportion of profile text being on the dislikes, not the likes

Or

Particularly dramatic tone in putting across those dislikes...eg "Beards are minging, ewwww", vs "Strong preference for clean shaven faces"

(Or of course, both issues combined)

By *wimfit68Man  over a year ago

Wareham/london

Personally I would not respond if their profile was not compatable for a number of reasons. But some dont care. You can write gobbledygook some will still reply. Just cant help themselves.

Socks.

By *intsizedpocketrocketsCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

"Think everyone should just put "open to all and will do anything" on their profiles as god forbid people having likes/dislikes. How very dare they x

Some people ignore the text and assume this is true anyway...! "

In our experience your quote correct!

Top tip..... Read the profile, it might actually get you a response. It's clear when people don't, and therefore we have no desire to have sexy shenanigans with them

By *wimfit68Man  over a year ago

Wareham/london

"OP, I think the criticisms that people make are triggered by either

a high proportion of profile text being on the dislikes, not the likes

Or

Particularly dramatic tone in putting across those dislikes...eg "Beards are minging, ewwww", vs "Strong preference for clean shaven faces"

(Or of course, both issues combined)

Despite the poor choice of grammer there is no excuse for ignorance. I am clearly heterosexual but that does not stop some from asking to suck my cock.

"

I like to see dislikes and not interested in. That way if you dont like it and they dont either then you know it ant happening. Simples.

"Think everyone should just put "open to all and will do anything" on their profiles as god forbid people having likes/dislikes. How very dare they x

Top tip..... Read the profile, it might actually get you a response. It's clear when people don't, and therefore we have no desire to have sexy shenanigans with them"

So agree with above quote.

By *ammo89Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"so this is aimed at guys as we only meet guys but i guess its all ... we often see guys moaning about dislikes on couples and womens profiles but if we cant put dislikes down then we are not reaching out to the right people so why do dislikes piss many off...

just because people put dont like this or that or wont do this or that thats not negative that posative as we know what we like and want and can save many time and effort in wasting time ..."

Nothing wrong with having preferences at all. As you say, you're doing it to save people time and effort.

If I see a profile that says beards preferred, hung only or something like that, I don't message them .

It sounds like if you didn't have these dislikes, those people would message you only to get annoyed by your response, so you're just saving yourself a step lol

By *lexV16Man  over a year ago

Welling

Your profile text is genuine and there is nothing wrong to have preferences.

Yet I wouldn’t message you even if I match with it because the first sentence is don’t. Just my preference.

For me profiles that starts with brief intro and things people are looking for followed by few don’ts if necessary would be more appealing

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just because people put dont like this or that or wont do this or that thats not negative that posative as we know what we like and want and can save many time and effort in wasting time ...

Your profile text is genuine and there is nothing wrong to have preferences.

Yet I wouldn’t message you even if I match with it because the first sentence is don’t. Just my preference.

For me profiles that starts with brief intro and things people are looking for followed by few don’ts if necessary would be more appealing

"

all my dont used to be at the end of the profile if i left it there then i would get more guys with facial hair message ...even with it at the begining 40% ish who message me have facial hair when it was at the end hardy anyone took notice and most of my messages were beared guys ... so by putting it right at the begining is the only way the message gets across ... thats why so many profile start with donts because left to the end of the profile means its ignored more

Top tip..... Read the profile, it might actually get you a response. It's clear when people don't, and therefore we have no desire to have sexy shenanigans with them"

I think the important profile info should be written across a pic of boobs. They might read it then.

Top tip..... Read the profile, it might actually get you a response. It's clear when people don't, and therefore we have no desire to have sexy shenanigans with them

I think the important profile info should be written across a pic of boobs. They might read it then. "

I have taken the time to read your profile lol

» Add a new message to this topic