FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > " had no complaints '

" had no complaints '

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litterbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I see plenty of text where people have said they have had no complaints about their sexual proneness.

Would anybody actually ever complain directly if they felt they did not the satisfaction they had expected?

I might start taking a feedback/complaint form around with me so people can let me know where I need improvement!

Is having received no complaints enough to ensure you are going to have a good experience with them?

I do find it a rather cliché thing to say to a potential meet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I send a satisfaction survey at the end, 9/10 are disappointed.

It's an attempt to get the person to meet again. Also a fuck review. Reduces the person to sex meat.

"Was a great fuck, no complaints."

Also yeah a feedback form would be great.

Wetness: 3

Vocal enough: 1

Tightness: 1

Enthusiasm: 9

Number of sex positions: 2

By *exysoul888TV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

I was asked for sex the other day. I had to disappoint her.

We had sex...

By *rzuuMan  over a year ago

Norwich

"I see plenty of text where people have said they have had no complaints about their sexual proneness.

Would anybody actually ever complain directly if they felt they did not the satisfaction they had expected?

I might start taking a feedback/complaint form around with me so people can let me know where I need improvement!

Is having received no complaints enough to ensure you are going to have a good experience with them?

"

Does seem a bit of a strange one, I guess. To be honest though, i am guessing that no-one is going to say that they are "rubbish", or "came & went in 2 seconds", or "I couldn't get it up".

Question though! were they asked about their sexual prowess, or did they just offer that benign comment

Norwich

"Also yeah a feedback form would be great.

"

excellent

so made me laugh

Guess you'd have to add one for "general satisfaction"

excellent

so made me laugh

Guess you'd have to add one for "general satisfaction" "

My rating system can't show negative figures.

"I see plenty of text where people have said they have had no complaints about their sexual proneness.

"

I’ve a feeling most would be polite and be rather non-committal on a verification. I have witnessed this by the way but will not divulge on a forum.

Norwich

excellent

so made me laugh

Guess you'd have to add one for "general satisfaction"

My rating system can't show negative figures. "

Oh. perhaps negative values SHPOULD be available for ratings for guys

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think it's damning with faint praise.

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

I would rather be told if I’m doing it wrong and to be given pointers of what gives her pleasure than for her to fake it

By *oly Fuck Sticks BatmanCouple  over a year ago

here & there

We definitely say at the time rather than moan about it later.

By *ady CurvaceousWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I feel bad leaving a uncomplimentary verification for a meet, despite me thinking the meet was mediocre at best.

I've had plenty of complaints about some of my encounters, but it may just be that we weren't suited and he would perform better with someone else, so i wouldnt want to leave a shitty verification and spoil his chances with others, and I don't want to make him feel bad. It's a bit of a dilemma for me.

Do I lie and say it was great, tell the truth and make him feel crap, or leave a vague non specific verification and let others find out for themselves. Some times I just do nothing but if they ask for a verification then that's akward.

I don't think I'm the only person to have embellished a verification, as I've met guys with glowing verifications which were a total let down and didn't match their veris at all.

"

I find it strange when people say this

Like you've had no complaints but have you had any repeat customers?

"I feel bad leaving a uncomplimentary verification for a meet, despite me thinking the meet was mediocre at best.

I've had plenty of complaints about some of my encounters, but it may just be that we weren't suited and he would perform better with someone else, so i wouldnt want to leave a shitty verification and spoil his chances with others, and I don't want to make him feel bad. It's a bit of a dilemma for me.

Do I lie and say it was great, tell the truth and make him feel crap, or leave a vague non specific verification and let others find out for themselves. Some times I just do nothing but if they ask for a verification then that's akward.

I don't think I'm the only person to have embellished a verification, as I've met guys with glowing verifications which were a total let down and didn't match their veris at all.

"

I think the bland, generic verification is probably the best get out of jail card

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

I just say I have had no complaints but plenty of moaning still don’t get anywhere lol

By *ustamanMan  over a year ago

weymouth

I've had loads of complaints, one of them is apparently I help myself to coffee and don't clear up after myself (customer at work, totally made up I don't help myself to coffee - might use the loo though)

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

"

I’m visiting

» Add a new message to this topic