FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cuckold advice/guidance for a new cuck

Cuckold advice/guidance for a new cuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lphaJay1191 OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Hi everyone. I’m a relatively new cuck. My wife has told me for about a year now how she’s wanted to fuck a BBC for a very long time and we’ve finally taken the decision to go to an interracial party next month. I’m a humiliation cuck

The question for cuckolding wives and my fellow cucks is - when we’re in the club, what should I expect, how should I behave and what advice would you give me to get the most out of my experience?

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ev_1Couple  over a year ago

Bickliegh

Behave like a good cuck

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

In a club, maybe wear a chastity device and lingerie under your man clothes, when she finds a guy she likes she gets you to strip off so the bull can see your beta male status

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

[Removed by poster at 25/07/22 14:44:13]

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I expect a cuck to behave explicitly according to my demands. He might get ideas elsewhere but he should be asking me what is right.

By *unx2019Couple  over a year ago

Moray

Chastity device and be there to watch her have fun. Offer to clean and smile and blow kisses as she allows another man to have her all the time waiting till she and possibly her bull allow you any kind of reward or fun.

By *imGimMan  over a year ago

london

Well first thing is to accept black men may not want to fuck your wife, and even if they do they may not want to do it with you in the room, I understand that people have needs, but as a black guy, I don’t like the idea that I’m being “picked” like a puppy at a pet shop. For me it’s simple: if my needs are not considered in any sexual situation I will leave. My dick is nobody else’s property but mine

» Add a new message to this topic