FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Clubs with STD checks

Clubs with STD checks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xfordice OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wallsall

Hi, like many couples the prospect of fucking strangers bareback is most appealing. Are there any clubs where you can have tests done before or clubs which have arrangements with testers? Any suggestions or ideas welcome since I think there is a place like this in Vegas.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

Some do have testing every now and again but I don’t know any who do it all the time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi, like many couples the prospect of fucking strangers bareback is most appealing. Are there any clubs where you can have tests done before or clubs which have arrangements with testers? Any suggestions or ideas welcome since I think there is a place like this in Vegas."

Why bother getting tested? Just fuck them bareback.

Amigos in Leicester used to have a clinic on a Thursday, not sure if that is still the case...

"Hi, like many couples the prospect of fucking strangers bareback is most appealing. Are there any clubs where you can have tests done before or clubs which have arrangements with testers? Any suggestions or ideas welcome since I think there is a place like this in Vegas."

The issue is that the tests aren’t 100%. You could test negative but could be in the incubation period.

Not a swingers club

But I do know off a sauna that have testers come in ever week

But as someone above mentioned it’s not 100% as there are incubation periods

Some 2 weeks some 6 weeks some 12 weeks

So you could have had something 5 weeks ago and tested clean

But also we all adults and all know the risks and can all make or own choices

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

We use, SH24 postal service. As others have said the incubation period. We test every 3 months.

"The issue is that the tests aren’t 100%. You could test negative but could be in the incubation period. "

silly thing to say as most who test do so regular so there test are actually a good measure of looking after your self ..

there no such thing as safe sex only safer sex you can use all the condoms you want but whats the point if you dont test ?? so it make safe sex almost as bad as bare if you dont test you can still pass std on and catch them so the only way you know your free from as in the past meets is testing ... if you play safer or bare

we test every 6 weeks with out fail

By *m272Woman  over a year ago

London

In my area home tests can be ordered free from SHL. So simple to use with quick results too

By *xfordice OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wallsall

Thanks for the ideas, comments and information. Very helpful.

"Hi, like many couples the prospect of fucking strangers bareback is most appealing. Are there any clubs where you can have tests done before or clubs which have arrangements with testers? Any suggestions or ideas welcome since I think there is a place like this in Vegas.

Why bother getting tested? Just fuck them bareback. "

love it

"The issue is that the tests aren’t 100%. You could test negative but could be in the incubation period.

silly thing to say as most who test do so regular so there test are actually a good measure of looking after your self ..

there no such thing as safe sex only safer sex you can use all the condoms you want but whats the point if you dont test ?? so it make safe sex almost as bad as bare if you dont test you can still pass std on and catch them so the only way you know your free from as in the past meets is testing ... if you play safer or bare"

The point is, testing at the club is irrelevant. It sounds like they'd assume the person with a clear test didn't have an sti. Yet they could have picked something up the day or week before and not know yet and it won't show up.

Testing is important but it doesn't make it safe sex.

» Add a new message to this topic