FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone,

Was wondering how many times you should verify people? If we've met someone three or four times what would you say is the right amount if veri's ? We've seen some profiles on here with five from the same or the normal seems two ? Your input would be welcome x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I verify whenever I feel like it. I will verify more than once if I think it was a really good meet and I feel it gives a genuinely good impression.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I only verify a person once. I find it slightly off putting when someone has a list of veris from the same person. It comes across (to me) as marking your territory. That's just me though x

Personally i think you should verify each time you arrange a meet using the site. Only exception would be when you become regular f buddies and arrange meets using phones etc

We've had two or three people follow us from another site that have sort of become semi regular but we only arrange over fab, so far we've only verified them twice as we felt like we would be marking our territory which we really don't want to do, in fact we want them to have as much fun as we do and don't want to scare people away

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Once, more than that it looks like marking your territory...

My opinion, only my opinion, not everyones opinion...

I verify twice and no more, as i see most meets regular it would be silly to verify them more than that. i think the first shows they are genuine and the second shows i liked them enough to go back for more.

"I verify twice and no more, as i see most meets regular it would be silly to verify them more than that. i think the first shows they are genuine and the second shows i liked them enough to go back for more. "

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i dont verify after every meet as i ysed to see some guys very regularly ad that would be silly....but i have been guilty of leaving and receiving multiple veris from people, usually after a memorable meet with them

its not important how many times,

the most i had on my profile was 4.

it was just fun having something different to write about our meeting each time we met.

i like seeing what they write on my verification and i like it when they put mine on their profile.

little things please little minds.

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

The purpose of a veri in my mind is ti show that there's real people behind the profile, they meet, and they're fun - so once is usually enough.

Altho if someone has been off the scene for a while and wants a fresh veri to show that they are active again then I'm happy to give them one (double-entendre intended )

"Hi everyone,

Was wondering how many times you should verify people? If we've met someone three or four times what would you say is the right amount if veri's ? We've seen some profiles on here with five from the same or the normal seems two ? Your input would be welcome x"

You can verify someone as often as you like. It's their decision whether or not they choose to display them. Personally we have started to show on the most recent veri from people, otherwise some people _iewing our profile might get the impression we only want to meet 'regulars'.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"The purpose of a veri in my mind is ti show that there's real people behind the profile, they meet, and they're fun - so once is usually enough.

Altho if someone has been off the scene for a while and wants a fresh veri to show that they are active again then I'm happy to give them one (double-entendre intended )"

"I verify twice and no more, as i see most meets regular it would be silly to verify them more than that. i think the first shows they are genuine and the second shows i liked them enough to go back for more. "

» Add a new message to this topic