FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Disappearing pics

Disappearing pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onaldandjacqueline OP   Couple  over a year ago

wirral

Being on as a couple, we receive a lot of messages and on our profile we ask for cock and face pics and mention we are not always together to check the messages at the same time and to bear with us, but we get guys who remove the photos after the message is read. I have been in to 3 this morning where mrs has obviously liked the look of the guy as she has put “nice pics, il leave it for mr to see and get back”. When i have gone on there are no pics there so the message gets deleted. Its the same when we getting chatting and like someone but we cant meet for a week or so, when we get another message we dont know who we are speaking to so again don’t respond. We are verified swingers, i am not sure what people think we are going to do with a face pic, we are all here for the same thing. Seems a shame that guys are blowing their chances by not reading profiles.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

It could be that they set the photo to automatically delete. You could always ask them to re send I suppose

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It could be that they set the photo to automatically delete. You could always ask them to re send I suppose "

What she said, got in there before me.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I think there is an automatic setting which deletes attached pics after the meassage is read. As you know the lady liked the pictures, why can't you message the man back and continue the conversation, especially as you are straight so won't be playing with him ?

By *hathappensnowCouple  over a year ago

Rotherham

We have done this but it’s generally when the rest of the message hasn’t been read, we send face pics private and ask for them in return, we have seen it a number of times that the message is read, a return message is sent (but no face pics attached) and the message is positive.

We could understand if the return message said “not for us thanks” so really no reason to return face pics but it’s just rude when they say stuff like “great looking couple” but then don’t return there own face pics

Rotherham

"I think there is an automatic setting which deletes attached pics after the meassage is read. As you know the lady liked the pictures, why can't you message the man back and continue the conversation, especially as you are straight so won't be playing with him ?"

It’s not automatic, it has to be selected

By *mwirralMan  over a year ago

wirral

Yeah I noticed that setting, I don't use it but I can understand why some people do as you never know what some people do with your pics

wirral

"It could be that they set the photo to automatically delete. You could always ask them to re send I suppose "

Yes, i know that there is a setting that does but if they read the status they would know we need to both see the pics. Also the amount of messages we get we don’t usually bother asking to resend and instead look at the other messages we receive :-/

chester

There’s still time for them to screen shot so I’m not sure if it’s a useful function or not.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"There’s still time for them to screen shot so I’m not sure if it’s a useful function or not.

"

That's what I have always thought

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

As a couple we have the same problem....I spent a lot more time on here than Char.

I've taken to (don't judge me) taking screen shots of the message with photos and sending that to Char as I know that half the time the pics will be gone by the time she looks.

(Bry)

chester

"It could be that they set the photo to automatically delete. You could always ask them to re send I suppose

Yes, i know that there is a setting that does but if they read the status they would know we need to both see the pics. Also the amount of messages we get we don’t usually bother asking to resend and instead look at the other messages we receive :-/"

I suppose you’d have to wait to open them when you’re both ready then.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Is annoying removing them if a blank avatar sometimes I ask to see face pic and they get narky and say I sent u one last week! But talk to alot so can't remember! B so much easier to have face pic on profile for this reason x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There’s still time for them to screen shot so I’m not sure if it’s a useful function or not.

"

My phone won't let me screenshot fab as "it contains personal information". Not sure if that goes for everyone

I've also found if I add a picture direct from my phone, it automatically removes it after they've read it so it might be they are doing it that way

Rotherham

"As a couple we have the same problem....I spent a lot more time on here than Char.

I've taken to (don't judge me) taking screen shots of the message with photos and sending that to Char as I know that half the time the pics will be gone by the time she looks.

(Bry)"

That’s not a bad idea, I suppose anyone could do that and that’s the risk you take to be fair. Saves messing about waiting till either party gets time to nip on. Just need to delete them asap after for privacy

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Rock

This happens to us, as one of us usually sees the message before the other. So we asked them to resend and they have always obliged.

J

By *estLondonDeepMan  over a year ago

London

If you like the person and engage in a conversation, just ask for another photo.

I sometimes delete my face pic if a message has been read but not responded to, as I see little value in them having it if they're not communicating. However, happy to send another one if they decide to respond.

wirral

When you get hundreds of messages a week though and you specify it in your profile it’s frustrating and also shows people cant take 2

Mins to read your profile even after a reply back

» Add a new message to this topic