FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Any other couple do this too?

Any other couple do this too?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife and I love visiting clubs. We find the lifestyle very exciting.

But for us, my wife is the only one who plays because she gets jealous and doesn't want to see me with anyone else. I am absolutely fine with that as nothing makes me happier than watching my wife enjoy herself.

Any other couples out there like us where only one gets to play?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hirdTimesACharmCouple  over a year ago

northamptonshire

Hello, Mrs S here. I am like that myself but hubby has played in the past… all depends on how I’m feeling on the night I guess. He is happy and get pleasure out of seeing me have fun etc.. you aren’t the only couple out there.. more than you think x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Hello, Mrs S here. I am like that myself but hubby has played in the past… all depends on how I’m feeling on the night I guess. He is happy and get pleasure out of seeing me have fun etc.. you aren’t the only couple out there.. more than you think x"

Thanks for your message. It's been wonderful seeing other men enjoyjng her as much as I do. It makes us both happy.

By *ornysquirtingcoupleCouple  over a year ago

somerset

Same really.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We're similar in that Mr doesn't involve himself with others.

It's his choice though.

"My wife and I love visiting clubs. We find the lifestyle very exciting.

But for us, my wife is the only one who plays because she gets jealous and doesn't want to see me with anyone else. I am absolutely fine with that as nothing makes me happier than watching my wife enjoy herself.

Any other couples out there like us where only one gets to play?"

We are 100% identical to yourselves. Only the Wife plays and that suits our relationship perfectly.

By *ugarspice1Couple  over a year ago

Birkenhead

We also play this way mr is happy just wish there was more couples like this in our area.

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Kind of the same situation as us. Mrs CT just plays with other women.

Admittedly she does get very turned on/jealous of a woman shows interest in me.

We don’t play with the opposite sex but we understand that there will be some contact when we’re all having fun

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I really don't get this one-sided ness of this... Why are the women so insecure?

As a couple, we can find solo men easy. But I get bored with the M/TS/M threesomes as my bf doesn't get to play?

What's in it for the HAB's (Husbands And Boyfriends). Sure it might be a turn on to watch your WAG play but it seems the rules are a bit one-sided. Win-win but only for her.

By *ilts softiesCouple  over a year ago

marlbourgh

Were on here for mrs w to exsplore her bi side so only she plays which is fine by me love to watch her play then join in but only playing with her

By *ussraneCouple  over a year ago

Romford

Our play is for Rane only, she doesn’t want me to play and also I don’t need to play as watching her is so erotic and satisfying

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

So she can play and enjoy the pleasure but he can't?? Fair enough must say...

By *rispyDuckMan  over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Be following this with interest, intriguing topic

By *ubwife4uCouple  over a year ago

Kent/London

This is us ……. Sort of. But Mr has no interest in being intimate with others (male, female, or otherwise) but gets huge satisfaction from seeing Mrs being enjoyed by multiple men. This is his choice, not anything to do with jealousy.

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"So she can play and enjoy the pleasure but he can't?? Fair enough must say... "

True. What ever works for them, who are we to suggest otherwise...

But for me, it's kinda like they go out to a restaurant for a meal, and only she eats and he says he enjoys her enjoying herself ... Each to their own!

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It wouldn't be for me

I'm half a couple and wouldn't expect my partner not to play if I was.I get pleasure watching him with another lady ,when I'm with the male of the couple.

However if you're happy with that then that's all that matters really.

I (Mr) have no intention of playing with others.

I get my enjoyment from her being satisfied aslong as I'm involved, going solo would never be our thing.

By *exiPembsCouple  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

Hi we are exactly the same misses doesn’t like seeing me with another woman we have tried but she was getting jealous also

I just love seeing my wife enjoying a couple of guys and myself joining in

It’s not for everyone but works for us

Personally I think it's a bit unfair, maybe you should tell her you don't want her playing anymore as you're jealous, she how she likes that,

By *empseyANDRedheadCouple  over a year ago

warwick

We also had a similar conversation about jealousy. Redhead did not want to see me with another women. So they only way I was going to get my Willie sucked by two at the same time was if we invited a bi guy. Worked well

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

Totally fine if your happy with that and it’s both your preference. everyone’s different- no rules to how anyone enjoys swinging.

But the mention of jealousy, to me, makes it totally not ok.

I play with couples and halves of couples in clubs and wouldn’t play with them on the basis the other is jealous so he can’t join in x

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

It was my hubby’s idea for me to play solo

By *lirtyAndFunCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

Exactly the same as us. V is addicted to watching me fuck strangers but he doesn't want to play with anyone else. I'm a lucky girl

By *iniskirtcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln + roadtrips

"my wife is the only one who plays because she gets jealous and doesn't want to see me with anyone else.

We started like this. She was happy to be a hotwife in MF and MFF play but not so happy with anything else.

As she grew more confident, that all changed - and we had a very sexy MFF threesome one afternoon with a female friend who was visiting.

Nowadays we'll swing together, or even play away as 'singles'.

By *etWetWet453Couple  over a year ago

CAMBERLEY

It`s all very well if one partner CHOOSES not to play with their opposite number, but when one partner is FORBIDDEN from playing because of the jealousy of the other, we question whether they should actually be involved in this lifestyle at all. In our opinion Jealousy has no place in this lifestyle, and it should be left at the door of a party/club/Meet etc.

However, if people are prepared to put up with, again in our opinion, a one sided, and effectively controlling relationship, then good luck to them. Not for us though. We get off on seeing each other play with others.

By *iniskirtcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln + roadtrips

"This is us ……. Sort of. But Mr has no interest in being intimate with others (male, female, or otherwise) but gets huge satisfaction from seeing Mrs being enjoyed by multiple men. This is his choice, not anything to do with jealousy. "

And you do look VERY good when you're with multiple men, so no surprise he's a happy man!

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

What ever makes you happy, I'm single so it doesnt effect me at present. However, if i was in a couple i wouldnt agree to me not playing while my female partner did, well not all the time.

By *ussraneCouple  over a year ago

Romford

Watching your partner or joining in with them in a threesome is such a great feeling plus add the reclaim sex as some call it and it becomes perfect. It’s not so much the F is jealous it’s just that the scenario pleases all beyond words. I could not find anyone as fantastic as my Rane so to watch her and know she’s mine afterwards and forever ticks all my boxes. You have to feel so deeply for a woman to understand.

By *hirdTimesACharmCouple  over a year ago

northamptonshire

"It`s all very well if one partner CHOOSES not to play with their opposite number, but when one partner is FORBIDDEN from playing because of the jealousy of the other, we question whether they should actually be involved in this lifestyle at all. In our opinion Jealousy has no place in this lifestyle, and it should be left at the door of a party/club/Meet etc.

However, if people are prepared to put up with, again in our opinion, a one sided, and effectively controlling relationship, then good luck to them. Not for us though. We get off on seeing each other play with others."

Just do you. No need to throw shade to other couples.

"Kind of the same situation as us. Mrs CT just plays with other women.

Admittedly she does get very turned on/jealous of a woman shows interest in me.

We don’t play with the opposite sex but we understand that there will be some contact when we’re all having fun"

This is similar to where I am. My partner very much wants to experience another woman, but doesn’t want to share me. I’m kinda ok with that tbf, as what’s she’s after isn’t something I can give her myself

CAMBERLEY

"

Just do you. No need to throw shade to other couples. "

Don`t really understand that response.

However, this is a forum where people can discuss things and express their opinions, provided of course, that their opinions aren`t malicious, or hurtful. And we did mention - twice - that it was our opinion.

By *oublethefunMan  over a year ago

Midlands, london

Horses for corses they say. The most important thing is what ever you do or don’t do it’s all about the enjoyment and fun. This is very much like ourselves in that I the male simply love watching my lady with other men and seeing her enjoy herself. In fact the more she enjoys it the more I do.

Before I met my partner I was in the scene as a single guy and met far more couples and single women than most over a ten year period.

I have always wanted to have a partner that likes to swing and had at least five joint profiles with other single women.

My partner does get a little jealous from time to time but it wouldn’t stop her from letting me play.

As the last thing I would wish for is to make my lady upset then I am more than happy to just watch her with other men. When you have a top sports car in the first place why would you ever think of trading it in for a lesser model!!!!.

Haverfordwest

"Watching your partner or joining in with them in a threesome is such a great feeling plus add the reclaim sex as some call it and it becomes perfect. It’s not so much the F is jealous it’s just that the scenario pleases all beyond words. I could not find anyone as fantastic as my Rane so to watch her and know she’s mine afterwards and forever ticks all my boxes. You have to feel so deeply for a woman to understand."

What you have just written is exactly where we are, it’s all about enjoying what you do whatever that may be.

That’s us.

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Different strokes for different folks, but I'm surprised that this dynamic is so popular.

Happy fabbing, however you do it!

Gbat

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

We started off this way but after a while we expanded our boundaries

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Just wandering is there any couples where male only play while female is not involved?

By *unx2019Couple  over a year ago

Moray

Been lucky that he let's me play with other guys. Have seen him kiss and touch another woman but did make me feel jealous. Luckily he doesn't mind just me playing but do want to see him with another female just to see how it feels.

Surely there's not much point in a room full of couples getting together that only the woman is allowed to play with cocks? None of the husband's would be able to do any of the other wives

Haverfordwest

"Surely there's not much point in a room full of couples getting together that only the woman is allowed to play with cocks? None of the husband's would be able to do any of the other wives "

Obviously only looking for single guys

CAMBERLEY

"Just wandering is there any couples where male only play while female is not involved? "

Yes, we do know couples where the female is only `allowed` to play with other females, (even though they would like to play with males). The male, however, is meanwhile filling his boots with other females.

By *hors fantasyCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Each to their own but I don't see how its equality in the relationship playing this way if the other wants to play too. I also personally love making it about each other and not one sided. Sharing for us is about both not just one we love watching each other and love both joining in (when not healing).

Gemma

By *implynaughty1Couple  over a year ago

stockport

Dont think I could do that we are both in this crazy lifestyle together no one is a spare part all or nothing mrs m

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

That's exactly how we play - Char plays with men and women and I only play with bi guys with her. I have some anxiety and health issues which often means I don't perform well, or worry about what I'm doing, so I really don't want the pressure of pleasing another woman.

Initially, and to a large extent still, Char doesn't want me playing with other women (there are one or two that she's indicated would be okay now) but that fits us fine as I'd not be comfortable doing so anyway.

(Bry)

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

If both partners are happy, I'm not sure why it would be an issue

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

There are. I used to see a couple where only the wife was allowed to play. He could handle her having fun she couldn't handle seeing him having fun.

By *oonloverWoman  over a year ago

bognor regis

Genuine question to the women who don't want to see partner with another fem, would another male be ok?

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

» Add a new message to this topic