FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > grr

grr

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I am in a mood. Been seeing a guy from a dating site. Well he asked me to come off the site and I said hmm maybe. . . Anyway he dumped me because I wouldn't. . And so I told him I love swinging hee hee and stunned him into silence. Oops!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Pah... Silly man!! Xx

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Oh, you do get some nutters!

I remember the ones that thought they owned you after just a couple of messages and got arsey if they found out you'd spoken to anyone else...

Good fucking riddance, I say!

- Amy. x

Yes thanks lol!!!! I give up lol!!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I met a 'straight' man on here a couple of times and then he asked me to stop using the site and be exclusive 'FB's for a while

I came on to look at my messages and he was online too - when I jokingly mentioned it to him he said it was ok cus he wasn't looking for other women just men !

"I met a 'straight' man on here a couple of times and then he asked me to stop using the site and be exclusive 'FB's for a while

I came on to look at my messages and he was online too - when I jokingly mentioned it to him he said it was ok cus he wasn't looking for other women just men !"

Oh perfectly ok then ha ha! !!!

Forum Mod

He was from a dating site,its not like you were seeing him from here,maybe he does'nt have the same way of thinking as some of the people on here do,can't blame him for that,its not for everyone

Why did you use a dating site? I think dating sites are for people looking for exclusive relationships, so you can't exactly blame the fella.

"He was from a dating site,its not like you were seeing him from here,maybe he does'nt have the same way of thinking as some of the people on here do,can't blame him for that,its not for everyone "

I wouldn't probably have told him I was on here. But I bit back that's why I told him lol. Bad of me but stopped him in his tracks lol

"Why did you use a dating site? I think dating sites are for people looking for exclusive relationships, so you can't exactly blame the fella. "

Yes I was gonna come off here and become a good girl lol. Only told him to surprise him

a dating site...i think theres a specific intention to have something more than a few dates if u enjoy meeting..

He was willing to come off the site and try going for something with u

U decided that u would continue to keep dating..most likely using that dating site in the way u'd use fab.

cant u see why thats effectively wrong?

Herts

Depends on whether it was an official relationship or if this was only after 1 or 2 dates. x

Forum Mod

"He was from a dating site,its not like you were seeing him from here,maybe he does'nt have the same way of thinking as some of the people on here do,can't blame him for that,its not for everyone

I wouldn't probably have told him I was on here. But I bit back that's why I told him lol. Bad of me but stopped him in his tracks lol"

And hes dumped you! that went well then

"Depends on whether it was an official relationship or if this was only after 1 or 2 dates. x"

so she couldn't have been dumped??...very mixed messages here am afraid...

Yea only seen each other a few times and so when he asked me to come off the site I was a bit like hmm erm maybe. . . Not wanting to like exclusively give myself to him so soon. Ah he did not like it and dumped me today lol. Well said to me he was very upset about it. So I said ah shame. Lol. Its ok thou because I like swinging. Ah dear I do bite if provoked

Sorry OP...

I do believe if this was the other way round..on a dating site and also on fab..had this been a guy refusing to come off a site(the sites basic intention is to get people meeting eachother)..this wouyld be a case of:

'hes a player blahhblahhblahhh'

Herts

"Depends on whether it was an official relationship or if this was only after 1 or 2 dates. x

so she couldn't have been dumped??...very mixed messages here am afraid..."

Yeah I know, I'm tired. Obviously read it wrong. x

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"Why did you use a dating site? I think dating sites are for people looking for exclusive relationships, so you can't exactly blame the fella. "

I was on a dating site for months and not in here...the guys I chatted to all claimed to be looking for exclusive....then low and behold when I came off that site and joined here, I found most of them were on here and had been for a long while...

Herts

I think it's the term "dumped" that's confusing me here... Do you mean you were actually "together" or he just decided he didn't want to go on anymore dates with you? x

Yes not see me anymore. Althou we where seeing each other yes only a few times but met his daughter etc. And I not met anyone else since meeting him. I can't win whatever I do lol. And yes so many men are on both this site and dating sites too.

"Why did you use a dating site? I think dating sites are for people looking for exclusive relationships, so you can't exactly blame the fella.

I was on a dating site for months and not in here...the guys I chatted to all claimed to be looking for exclusive....then low and behold when I came off that site and joined here, I found most of them were on here and had been for a long while..."

lol...well theres nothing wrong in looking for exclusive and having casual sex...its ONLY when ur IN a relationship that it MATTERS...

I find it bizarre people cant be in two places at once without a finger being poked on them..and not in the nice way lol

"Well I am in a mood. Been seeing a guy from a dating site. Well he asked me to come off the site and I said hmm maybe. . . Anyway he dumped me because I wouldn't. . And so I told him I love swinging hee hee and stunned him into silence. Oops!!!!"

He asked you to do something, you declined so he backed out which seems fair enough. Then you disclose you being on here and he was silent which I guess means he was respectful enough not to start a slanging match. Honestly I would say its full respect to the guy for keeping calm.

"Why did you use a dating site? I think dating sites are for people looking for exclusive relationships, so you can't exactly blame the fella.

I was on a dating site for months and not in here...the guys I chatted to all claimed to be looking for exclusive....then low and behold when I came off that site and joined here, I found most of them were on here and had been for a long while...

lol...well theres nothing wrong in looking for exclusive and having casual sex...its ONLY when ur IN a relationship that it MATTERS...

I find it bizarre people cant be in two places at once without a finger being poked on them..and not in the nice way lol"

totally agree with you on that one xx

"

I find it bizarre people cant be in two places at once without a finger being poked on them..and not in the nice way lol"

I like poking

"

He asked you to do something, you declined so he backed out which seems fair enough. Then you disclose you being on here and he was silent which I guess means he was respectful enough not to start a slanging match. Honestly I would say its full respect to the guy for keeping calm. "

Don't think he knew exactly what to say lol. I have had a few messages don't think he really understands it

"Yes not see me anymore. Althou we where seeing each other yes only a few times but met his daughter etc. And I not met anyone else since meeting him. I can't win whatever I do lol. And yes so many men are on both this site and dating sites too. "

seems he cant win either...or men on other sites...

honestly...the comments about guys being on other sites has me absolutely baffled...yet two of the above females have said they are on dating sites?

lets work this out with maths eh?-here I'am ready to willingly condescend.

more guys on fab than women.more guys on dating sites than women. now add that up and what do u get?- ahhh..a larger group using a few different types of sites.fuckin amazing!

Hull

[Removed by poster at 28/11/12 20:40:12]

"

honestly...the comments about guys being on other sites has me absolutely baffled...yet two of the above females have said they are on dating sites?

more guys on fab than women.more guys on dating sites than women. now add that up and what do u get?- ahhh..a larger group using a few different types of sites.fuckin amazing!"

Yea and we still can't pull ha ha

Hull

"

more guys on fab than women.more guys on dating sites than women. now add that up and what do u get?- ahhh..a larger group using a few different types of sites.fuckin amazing!

Yea and we still can't pull ha ha "

As a single female all I ask is honesty from a guy....when i was on a 'dating' site I wasn't on here as I wanted exclusive..when I decided I didn't I came off the dating site...

I didn't say people can't be on both. But I thought you were on a dating site then you are looking for exclusivity. So it's not a surprise that he would ask for you to come off the site. But what the feck do I know I haven't dated for years

Pokes Paddy right between the eyes

I was on a dating site for months and not in here...the guys I chatted to all claimed to be looking for exclusive....then low and behold when I came off that site and joined here, I found most of them were on here and had been for a long while..."

I had the same experience, guys I spoke to previously on a dating site turned out to be on here too

When I was dipping my toes in vanilla dating, I would brave the subject of having more than one sexual partners quite early on, as I believe in being honest about my sexual activities.

Nearly all were not able to handle this information.

Since I have no intention of having a monogamous relationship because I believe it is not possible to find one gent that ticks all my boxes, and that I believe variety is the spice of life, I cancelled my memberships to vanilla dating sites, and stayed with FAB.

I find it bizarre people cant be in two places at once without a finger being poked on them..and not in the nice way lol

I didn't say people can't be on both. But I thought you were on a dating site then you are looking for exclusivity. So it's not a surprise that he would ask for you to come off the site. But what the feck do I know I haven't dated for years

Pokes Paddy right between the eyes "

lol I was agreeing with u...so I will accept ur poke...with ur tongue on my middle eye

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Sorry OP...

I do believe if this was the other way round..on a dating site and also on fab..had this been a guy refusing to come off a site(the sites basic intention is to get people meeting eachother)..this wouyld be a case of:

'hes a player blahhblahhblahhh'"

actually thought exactly the same thing.....

Yea I am a player

Hull

"Yea I am a player"

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

My FB started going on dating sites but not for a long term relationship. He just wants to meet women for 'fun and friendship'. However he disapproves deeply of my swinging lifestyle and makes it well known that he does, even though we have agreed not to date for various reasons.

Unfortunately he is very jealous and I suspect our last falling out was the last, which is a shame. But I sympathise with anyone who can't deal with others having multiple sexual partners. Its not for everyone.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Yea I am a player"

well then I don't see what the issue is other than him having the sheer audacity to dump you and you not liking it.....

hey if you are going to be a player, you can't be hating on the game

Think a few people contributing to this thread could maybe do with signing up to Confused.com!!!

And as has been said, if the OP was a guy he'd be slagged rotten!!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I know I have only been awake 45 minutes but I'm struggling with this one. What has the guy done wrong?

"I know I have only been awake 45 minutes but I'm struggling with this one. What has the guy done wrong?"

The guy hasn't actually done anything wrong - however the fact that he feels it's ok to stay on here because he is just looking for guys ?

By *esmond70Man  over a year ago

tavistock

Dating sites tut theres one in particular most. Are seeking casual sex

Forum Mod

"I know I have only been awake 45 minutes but I'm struggling with this one. What has the guy done wrong?

The guy hasn't actually done anything wrong - however the fact that he feels it's ok to stay on here because he is just looking for guys ?

"

The guy in question is'nt on here

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

what exactly is the problem, you weren't what he was looking for in a relationship. End of

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

"Well I am in a mood. Been seeing a guy from a dating site. Well he asked me to come off the site and I said hmm maybe. . . Anyway he dumped me because I wouldn't. . And so I told him I love swinging hee hee and stunned him into silence. Oops!!!!"

It probably depends on what you stated your purpose was on the dating site? A well known that provides fish, allows you to state whether you are looking for long term, dating etc - what was yours? If you had indicated something more than casual, I think he was within his rights to ask you to come off there, particualrly as you say you had 'been seeing' which implies more than an initial meet.

Had you been straight with him from the start, both about your intentions of the dating site and your membership on here, he may not have dumped you.

I whole heartedly agree though that if this was all the other way round and a guy had chosen not to leave the dating site and was a member of fab without telling his 'date' - he would be lambasted as a cheat, players and all other descriptives.

What happened to keeping our lives private? Why do we always need to vent crap in public? If someone dumps me, turns me down, blocks me or fabs my pic 563 times, I just get on with things, move forward in a way I know I have to. This thread is Jeremy Kyle material.

I can understand why the guy has finished corresponding with you.

A dating site signifies that the users are looking for a relationship.

He is not weird or a nutter etc just because he doesnt want a relationship with a woman that swings. Not everyone approves of it and thats not wrong.

Was only a light hearted post and I get a load of crap???

[Removed by poster at 29/11/12 20:18:57]

"Was only a light hearted post and I get a load of crap??? "

Because you are contradicting yourself and it doesn't sound genuine...plus you are taking the piss out of a guy who isn't able to defend himself...nothing lighthearted about that

Well I am in a mood. Been seeing a girl from a dating site. Well she asked me to come off the site and I said hmm maybe. . . Anyway she dumped me because I wouldn't. . And so I told her I love swinging hee hee and stunned her into silence. Oops!!!!

well she was a bit of a nutter wasnt she....

Herts

"Well I am in a mood. Been seeing a girl from a dating site. Well she asked me to come off the site and I said hmm maybe. . . Anyway she dumped me because I wouldn't. . And so I told her I love swinging hee hee and stunned her into silence. Oops!!!!

well she was a bit of a nutter wasnt she.... "

"You dirty fucking player! Who do you think you are?! No wonder she dumped yo' ass, I would do the same because it's exactly what you deserve, Scum bag". x

Herts

Nah, on a serious note, if I read that one wrong aswell and thought you meant some woman wanted you to delete your account and talk only exclusively to her after 1 - 2 dates, I'd call her a nutter aswell.

It's one of those things where you don't dump ALL of your other options unless you're absolutely sure you think it'll be worth it.

I was seeing Vincent for 3 months before I agreed to be exclusive, but I was honest about that from the start.

- Amy. x

"Nah, on a serious note, if I read that one wrong aswell and thought you meant some woman wanted you to delete your account and talk only exclusively to her after 1 - 2 dates, I'd call her a nutter aswell.

It's one of those things where you don't dump ALL of your other options unless you're absolutely sure you think it'll be worth it.

I was seeing Vincent for 3 months before I agreed to be exclusive, but I was honest about that from the start.

- Amy. x"

And I introduced u to my family...u were happy to come along...what else was I to expect?...some of us do expect to find a partner on these dating sites..and are willing to desist from other distractions.

I do see where ur coming from Amy, but u cant have that one sided world where some guys been a nutter for wanting to do things the right way...and of course , it being one sided from the OPs first statement that she has no real intention of being in a monogamous relationship.So to make matters even worse for him after she was 'dumped', she's decided to say 'well I'm a swinger, I have sex with lots of people and I was never going to be with u really"- so was he stunned into silence?- or was it a dignified response.

I dont like one way nonsense, men get a bad enough wrap as it is to be honest..what we dont need is a pat on the back to someone who has for all intense purposes led someone up the garden path...who knows what shes accepted as gifts etc etc etc- and indeed what she has said back in the relationship department.

*Sorry OP, light hearted posts all the same...however...I'd be watching out for ur future moans with my reference points lol..especially if it concerns some guy playing mess arounds with ur emotions lol

Herts

Well, obviously, that's a different matter.

As I said before though, my previous responses were from a misunderstanding of the original post. I don't condone people leading other's on and when I've been on these sites (before my swinging days), it has been for genuine reasons, so on that note, I dip my hat and say "Good day to you, Sir". x

"Well, obviously, that's a different matter.

As I said before though, my previous responses were from a misunderstanding of the original post. I don't condone people leading other's on and when I've been on these sites (before my swinging days), it has been for genuine reasons, so on that note, I dip my hat and say "Good day to you, Sir". x"

prefer u to dip something else...but good ay to u madam! hehehe xxx

To be honest if your on a dating site and not a swinging site then don't blame the guy. It's for a different intention altogether. Seems you may have led him on a bit for him to get to the stage of wanting something serious from you. Should stick to swinging sites if you only want swinging relationships. I'm on dating and swinging sites looking for different things from both.

If I meet someone from dating sites my intention is to date them. Swinging sites to have NSA fun.

Although in saying that same folk on all these sites just tamer pics on the dating ones.

But lesson to learn not nice to head fuck. X

"Yea I am a player

"

Don't give him wrong messages then or meet his feckin daughter. Best you stick to fab. If you we're a guy you wouldn't only be called a player. But many other things. Head fcuking tease comes to mind. Poor guy. Ill look out for him on the dating sites I'm on as he seems like one of the genuine ones

Herts

x
"prefer u to dip something else...but good ay to u madam! hehehe xxx"

Oh? I'm out of houmous. x

I give up!! Dating site to find a permanent partner faithful and loving. But because I want it to be special I won't settle for just average so hence me saying I would not come off said dating site. I got chucked because of that which upsct be and as I tried to explain I bit -due to being upset - and told him about my private life. And I was joking I am a player!!! I use fab for quiet times and it has nothing to do with proper dating. The two don't over lap or merge. Have I explained myself now without anyone else biting my head off!!!!!! Its upsetting!!!!

"Nah, on a serious note, if I read that one wrong aswell and thought you meant some woman wanted you to delete your account and talk only exclusively to her after 1 - 2 dates, I'd call her a nutter aswell.

- Amy. x"

This is exactly what I meant.

» Add a new message to this topic