FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Phone numbers..

Phone numbers..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issHottieBottie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Kent

I've noticed while looking at profiles via the search function and also in messages I've been sent that a lot of people seem to just dish out their mobile number quite happily to anyone. Sometimes it's even on the status'.

Is this not weird? I'd be paranoid giving my number out to total strangers. Yes there are a few people I've given my number to from fab but they are people I've met or spoken to a lot.

What's your rule on handing out your number?? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have been the victim of a stalker in the past (god knows why) and they were members of this site. I would never advertise my contact details openly like that.

I think people who do are a little crazy....

"I have been the victim of a stalker in the past (god knows why) and they were members of this site. I would never advertise my contact details openly like that.

I think people who do are a little crazy...."

Pretty much the same so far better keeping details to those who need it and not those who you are not interested in at all.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I don't. I don't fancy someone who feels horny giving me a 'ring on the worth a shot basis' at 02.00 after they've been out on the town....

I don't give my number out, am considering a second phone purely for swinging though, anyone else do this?

Kent

"I don't give my number out, am considering a second phone purely for swinging though, anyone else do this?"

I've seen people mention that! Good idea. X

Yes, I'd imagine it's a sim card or phone used purely for swinging. That's what we do.

"Yes, I'd imagine it's a sim card or phone used purely for swinging. That's what we do."

Yes, get an extra sin card.

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

On another site we openly put our phone numbers on and Ive never had a stalker....... Ive got 9 phones so sometimes give one of these out..... Lots use a swinging number/phone

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"On another site we openly put our phone numbers on and Ive never had a stalker....... Ive got 9 phones so sometimes give one of these out..... Lots use a swinging number/phone "

9 phones have you a separate personality for each one?

Kent

"On another site we openly put our phone numbers on and Ive never had a stalker....... Ive got 9 phones so sometimes give one of these out..... Lots use a swinging number/phone

9 phones have you a separate personality for each one? "

Tee hee. Xx

mansfield

I am a multifacited gemini and theres reasons for having sooo many...... Although normally in the uk I normally use just the one

By *aughtyangieCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

we have swing phone just for chatting

sim cards can be picked up for a pound in the pound shop

"I don't give my number out, am considering a second phone purely for swinging though, anyone else do this?"

We have a fuck phone, just gets used for swinging.

Years ago we used to give our own phone numbers but used to get calls day and night of people.

Can't understand why people leave their numbers on profiles tho x

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"I've noticed while looking at profiles via the search function and also in messages I've been sent that a lot of people seem to just dish out their mobile number quite happily to anyone. Sometimes it's even on the status'.

Is this not weird? I'd be paranoid giving my number out to total strangers. Yes there are a few people I've given my number to from fab but they are people I've met or spoken to a lot.

What's your rule on handing out your number?? X "

I have a 'play' phone... It is always on silent

someone needs to bring out a phone where we can have 2 sims cards in that we can switch between at the click of a button, and with the option of accepting calls from both sims at once

By *H.coupleCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I've noticed while looking at profiles via the search function and also in messages I've been sent that a lot of people seem to just dish out their mobile number quite happily to anyone. Sometimes it's even on the status'.

probably a "black ops" phone used just for playing

By *ncpl5055Couple  over a year ago

columbia, Tennessee

when we get gamplayers or stalkers,we just block thier number. as far as after hours, we simply put the phone in silent mode. and if a stalker does show up,well,,,,,hee hee!

mansfield

"someone needs to bring out a phone where we can have 2 sims cards in that we can switch between at the click of a button, and with the option of accepting calls from both sims at once"

Theyve had phones like this for ages..... Well they have in Turkey

By * pool 1Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

We have a playphone but only give the number out to people we are going to meet up with.

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

Its not weird, its desperate!

I give out my number but only after exchanging pics, messaging and agreeing to meet up.

I give mine out the day before a meet unless I trust them not to abuse it. Would never put it on my profile, smacks of desperation and I wouldn't want every Tom dick and Harry texting me at all hours of the day and night

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"someone needs to bring out a phone where we can have 2 sims cards in that we can switch between at the click of a button, and with the option of accepting calls from both sims at once"

There are dual sim phones I think x

mansfield

Yes there are I thought theyd be available in the UK..... Ive just googled em

I recently bought a second phone just for swinging meets/friends and when i put a new sim card in it there were already numbers still stored on the phone's memory with lots of couples names with F/S and L/S next to them wasnt until i looked through and found a couples name that i already knew from here with F/S next to it lol

Bought a phone from a fellow swinger i did though delete all the others i didnt know but could have been a bit tricky finding all those contact numbers xx

mansfield

My sister bought a phone for £3 off a local car boot a few years ago and there were pix of a guy with guns and piles of money

I quickly deleted em

Did I ever give you mine??? I meant to

Play phone all the way!

Would never put the number on my profile - gets given to people to text/chat prior to meets to make plans or say a quick hi - but is only switched on if i'm expecting/initiating contact.

I do tell everyone this but it's funny when I turn it on after a few days to find text messages from previous meets - when they know they'll get a far quicker esponse messaging me on Fab!

They must be mad...I only gave my phone number out twice and the second time they wouldn't stop texting me, then got abusive when I asked them not to...never again...Mark 07216....

Kent

Did I ever give you mine??? I meant to"

No you didn't. But feel free.. You can stalk me all you like x x

Did I ever give you mine??? I meant to

No you didn't. But feel free.. You can stalk me all you like x x "

Sent lol. X

You can buy a dual sim adapter to fit two SIM cards to one phone. Look on ebay

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I have a suspicion many female profiles with a number on are not exactly genuine .

I have no issue however giving my no as I have a swing phone x

There is one.

never had any bother, nor gave any bother.

Its still a question of WHO u give ur number to isnt it?- personally I dont do long winded texts,sexy texts,make sexy calls etc etc...when I give my number its an initial chat, or indeed for the actual meet(hey some of us get lost)..I dont have the luxury of having fab on my phone(well I do, but being on a payasugo theres not much chance of that)

anyway...desperate or not, people who cant chooose good contacts in the start up are most likely the ones to get hassles....in my opinion.Whether its over the mobile,msn,etcetcetc

I just have 1 phone and haven't had any bother. There are some people who I don't want to talk to again so I add Ignore to their surname on their contact details. This way I know who is texting and that I can just delete the message.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Only give out our number to those that we have actually arranged a meet with.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I have given mind out to several ladies and couples, but only once we've chatted by message for a bit or I have a good gut feeling about them.

No major issues have ever arisen from it yet.

Yes I do and it does keep things more organised and it means i am in control of those who fancy a saucy phone call at 2am after a night out ..... my phone is switched off and I am undisturbed

» Add a new message to this topic