FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Chatting with singles

Chatting with singles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *plash85 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

So myself and the wife have decided to start chatting with singles by ourselves now. No shock really in how hard it is for me to get a reply from anyone yet our inbox is going mental with guys trying with her. Can't say I'm surprised really

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So myself and the wife have decided to start chatting with singles by ourselves now. No shock really in how hard it is for me to get a reply from anyone yet our inbox is going mental with guys trying with her. Can't say I'm surprised really "

The name of the game unfortunetly

By *ee1967Man  over a year ago

pinner

Are you after bi men

Lincolnshire

Nope, to either of us. Sorry

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

"So myself and the wife have decided to start chatting with singles by ourselves now. No shock really in how hard it is for me to get a reply from anyone yet our inbox is going mental with guys trying with her. Can't say I'm surprised really "

I guess my main question is… were you expecting a different outcome, knowing the dynamics of the lifestyle, and this site in particular?

Lincolnshire

I don't know, maybe a little bit. I get it's a couples profile and it's not everyones bag. Just thought that with some veris and an actual profile/pictures instead of the generic dick/no profile picture or veris would make it stand out more. I mean it is what it is.

By *oupleexeter30Couple  over a year ago

Exeter

We put up a solo meet for Mrs A and get 30+ messages I put one up and get one if I'm lucky lol just the way the site is

Mr C

By *ase4122Man  over a year ago

Lancashire

Welcome to the land of the great ignored lol.

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

It’s only because there are more males than females on here and you don’t want bi men so it’s easier for your misses to get mail than you it’s no distrispect for yourself just numbers

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

It as to be expected. But people do chat to us as lone male's just not on the same volume as our women. However on the whole when they do they tend to be genuine decent ones. As our women have to spend time filtering through the 100s of messages daily only to find they're all disappointing and of no intrest.

I've also observed that some women try really hard on the forums to encourage other women and couples to talk to their man's single profile. I think because they feel sad for their menfolk. Although on one hand this can be seen as cute personally I'd hate it and see it as a bit sad. I'm not convinced how successful it is?

» Add a new message to this topic