FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Partner not into swinging

Partner not into swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone else have experience where they are wanting to get into swinging but the partner is not fully there yet/hard to convince her to have a go?

I’m fully up for the idea of letting the mrs play with other guys whilst I’m there and eventually without me but it’s not something she seems too interested in. I have the feeling once she’s tried it then she’ll love it

She doesn’t know I’m on here I want to see what the lifestyle is like even if she doesn’t. And I don’t believe it’s cheating for me it’s only about the new sexual experiences and the excitement that comes with that

Open to any advice/tips from anyone that’s had the same situation

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *utterypopcornCouple  over a year ago

oxford

Sadly the reality is if she is not interested then that’s it!!!

Then your not swinging only cheating

By *anjMan  over a year ago

conwy

Been trying to get my wife into swinging for years with no luck.

By *un1andFun2Couple  over a year ago

cambs

"Sadly the reality is if she is not interested then that’s it!!!

Then your not swinging only cheating "

This!

We spoke about it for a long time, the wife didn’t believe I was serious about it, we joined here together and that’s how we started.

You can’t force someone though if they don’t want to!

By *irtuousBullMan  over a year ago

puerto pollença

This. Fuck me your bio was a difficult read

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought my husband was using getting into swinging as a ploy for his gains.

I totally rejected it at first. But with role play and talking about it. The thoughts grow and then it happen out of the blue. While away for the weekend. Are first MFM and we have never looked back.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I understand that side, and it’s not been a hard no from her it’s just something she doesn’t seem interested in

I’m a ‘I’ll try everything once’ kind of person whereas she is a bit more traditional I think is the best word, takes a lot of convincing to get her out of her shell

Why are guys on here always trying to persuade their partner to do what they want! How about guys stop trying to persuade and realise that not every woman wants to share their partner or be shared!

By *eamworkboyMan  over a year ago

Irvine

No means no and I guess she's sticking to her marriage vows so you can't force her to do something she does wanna do, obviously you have a decision to make.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Does anyone else have experience where they are wanting to get into swinging but the partner is not fully there yet/hard to convince her to have a go?

I’m fully up for the idea of letting the mrs play with other guys whilst I’m there and eventually without me but it’s not something she seems too interested in. I have the feeling once she’s tried it then she’ll love it

She doesn’t know I’m on here I want to see what the lifestyle is like even if she doesn’t. And I don’t believe it’s cheating for me it’s only about the new sexual experiences and the excitement that comes with that

Open to any advice/tips from anyone that’s had the same situation "

if you don’t see it as cheating they why haven’t you told her your on here meeting others ?

By *ightNWet69Woman  over a year ago

dark side of the moon

This!

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

Unless she’s 100% happily on board then it’s cheating.

Ask her outright and if it’s no then that’s it. You deal with the consequences.

If you respected her answer then you probably wouldn’t be here without her permission anyway soo….

By *cnugatugMan  over a year ago

Chatham

Pretty much sounds like your trying to justify cheating on your girlfriend/ wife doesn't seem fair her not knowing you are on here clearly trying to hook up

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

too many one sided male pushed swinging couples already ..see it often where you know the woman is being pushed or bullied into it but the good thing is most dont last long as the woman see sense and leaves the relationship and rightly so ... this is a 50/50 scene when it comes to couples your either both into it or not ...also amazes me how many people get married and yet know nothing about each other ? like its all a act ?

By *eamworkboyMan  over a year ago

Irvine

"Does anyone else have experience where they are wanting to get into swinging but the partner is not fully there yet/hard to convince her to have a go?

Open to any advice/tips from anyone that’s had the same situation "

You have a meet posted for today stating your gf is away so you've clearly chosen the cheating route already.

By *humper.Man  over a year ago

northumberland/scotland

Oh, this is gonna be good

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

OP - I feel for your dilemma but you have to honest with yourself. If she doesn’t know you are here then you are cheating on her. Have an open conversation with her and tell her what you want to do. If she says no then you have your answer. If you can’t have that conversation then you also have your answer.

I'm afraid there's only one answer as said by all above ^^^ you are cheating simples and have a total lack of respect for your partner.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Maybe bad wording but I don't think anyone should be trying to convince their partners to swing, especially if as you say it's proving difficult

My partner and I spoke about swinging for 4 years before anything happened I was totally up for it but I needed to know our relationship was strong enough

& sadly if I had found out my partner had joined a site like this looking for new sexual experiences it would have proved my fears and it would be over, with swinging you need to be able to communicate & you have to go at the slowest persons pace

What's more important your relationship or trying new things

By *un1andFun2Couple  over a year ago

cambs

Oops deleted his profile nkw

By *ohnsmith134Man  over a year ago

South East

Sound a bit like black***l. I think it does matter what you both want. Relationship should grow and adapt itself, just the way we grow old. She may not be into it, but understand and does not object you doing it. Cheating is doing someting that was not agreed. Speak to her about what she sees as a solution. Clearly, sound like you need a solution. Good luck

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"Why are guys on here always trying to persuade their partner to do what they want! How about guys stop trying to persuade and realise that not every woman wants to share their partner or be shared!"

Totally agree and so many trying to swap pics of their wife or get random men to chat them up etc.

It's horrible

» Add a new message to this topic