FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hotwife play dates

Hotwife play dates

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *randmrsfuntobehad OP   Couple  over a year ago

warrington

What do you guys enjoy most? Do you enjoy being watched by the hubby?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *valanche1001Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I enjoy a hot wife meet when I’m lucky enough to get the chance, when you think about it it’s a privilege to be invited into any relationship. I must admit I’m not as much of a fan of cuckold scenarios where their partner is degraded or humiliated. They may be enjoying it but doesn’t really do it for me.

The best I’ve experienced is a solo hot wife meet where she’s been updating her other half on the phone or with videos

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

"What do you guys enjoy most? Do you enjoy being watched by the hubby? "

I like to fuck the wife while he’s at work. Sending him videos and photos or even better FaceTiming him while I’m pounding her from behind. Sending her home un showered smelling of my cum .

By *layisbetterwithLaughterMan  over a year ago

Stourbridge

I've not been watched directly yet, although wouldn't mind trying. Definitely something about putting on a performance via photo/video and knowing they go back and ravish each other after.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I enjoy the whole aspect of the Hotwife meet.

I’ve met a Hotwife solo for the night… and morning. We went for a meal, drinks & dance in a bar and then back to the hotel. Did some videos back at the hotel and sent them to her husband.

But I also enjoy being watched if they’re having a good time then so am I

I just want them to feel comfortable that’s the main thing, and happy with their fantasy…

By *unx2019Couple  over a year ago

Moray

Love being a hot wife, getting the attention from guys and knowing that meeting for sex. Love him being there too watching as I cum and the guys cum in me and he has to watch it, such a turn on.

» Add a new message to this topic