FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Buttplug?

Buttplug?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inag101 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Galway

Has anyone ever worn a buttplug out in public for some fun? was it as fun as you would of thought?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oubledongCouple  over a year ago

Headington, Oxford

I sometimes insert one before driving to a meeting where I know bum play is on the menu. Doesn’t do anything for me, but maybe better for men with a prostrate to stimulate.

Would suggest a rubber one, not a solid one, so that it moves with your body movement, rather than hurting.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

er, I may have done lol brightens up a dull day... but I had to clench a few times or it might have been spit out...

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Following this with interest.

XX

By *inag101 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Galway

"I sometimes insert one before driving to a meeting where I know bum play is on the menu. Doesn’t do anything for me, but maybe better for men with a prostrate to stimulate.

Would suggest a rubber one, not a solid one, so that it moves with your body movement, rather than hurting."

That's a great suggestion, it's just the thrill of that's sounds amazing lol

By *achel SmythTV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

Yes … but not worn it for a long time when out. I’m always worried it might inadvertently ‘pop out’.

I have also occasionally put one in when out on a date. Firstly it helps ‘relax things’ for later … and also you get an interesting reaction when you reveal what you are ‘wearing’.

R x

By *achel SmythTV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

"er, I may have done lol brightens up a dull day... but I had to clench a few times or it might have been spit out... "

This … also not a good idea if you have a cough!

By *otsure1991Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Yes worn mine to the pub a couple of times now, such a turn on no one knows it’s there!

» Add a new message to this topic