FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swinging club

Swinging club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Dare I go?

I’ve wanted to for some time, but god it’s a bit scary, how can I overcome the nerves?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eekibooMan  over a year ago

Northwest

I went to infusion Blackpool a few years ago it was brilliant so go dip you toes in

I do really want to go, just have this niggling anxiety about either being left sat alone at the bar, or in a corner lol. Or bumping into someone I may know ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I do really want to go, just have this niggling anxiety about either being left sat alone at the bar, or in a corner lol. Or bumping into someone I may know ??"

I have the thinking “if you’re here I’m here and let nothing more be said”

By *otdave75Man  over a year ago

Chandlers Ford

I have exactly the same thoughts……

There must be a night for newbie men to go?

Is there or is that just me hoping?

You know like a bit of an invite only, put your name down and a club invites a number of regular women then a few newbie men, to show you how it all works actually in a club??

Just go and talk to people in the bar area. 99% of people are friendly enough.

I just feel it’s a bit of a clicky scene, from the things I’ve heard and read about the socials etc etc

So going to a club is a bit of a challenge, it would be great if a club catered for new members (so to speak) as opposed to just tried and tested swingers.

Quite alot of clubs run newbie nights, have a look at your local club and see what events they sre running.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I suppose it's like going to a pub, there will be the regulars, the newbies and the inbetweeners.

Unfortunately, there's no guarantee of anyone speaking to you, but polite conversation can be struck.

Try not to isolate yourself. Like your body language doesn't put people off. I think that can happen if nerves show too much, sometimes that can be seen to close us off... without meaning to.

Don't put yourself in the corner. Position yourself where it's easy to get into conversation, somewhere like the bar, or close to it.

Don't go with any expectations other than to soak up the vibe. It's a good place to people watch (without staring) There will be ladies looking beautiful in their outfits and gent, also.

You can have a good look around.

There maybe rooms where you can view what's taking place between people having sex. I like to have a nosey when I visit.

There is usually a dance room...even out on my own I like to dance, no matter where I go.

Maybe you could hit the dancefloor.

I hope the nerves don't stop you from going. Just find out for yourself, what's the worse that can really happen....at least you've tried.

You may have the best of nights, imagine that! x

What a great reply

Thankyou x

Thank you, I will keep an eye open x

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"I do really want to go, just have this niggling anxiety about either being left sat alone at the bar, or in a corner lol. Or bumping into someone I may know ??"

Everyone has that fear at first, maybe try one that isn't local.

By *luefire2012Man  over a year ago

Bucks

I met someone in a club that I worked with. Initially there was the 'oh sh@t!' moment but that rapidly went as I thought it through. He can't say he saw me there without admitting to having been there too so what's the issue?

We never spoke on the night and never discussed it at work.

Mutual respect, which I'd expect the majority of us would have too.

» Add a new message to this topic