FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do couples still do spontaneous meets?

Do couples still do spontaneous meets?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been on fab on and off for over 10 years . I always enjoyed spontaneous meets with couples and females. It seems now a days every thing has to be arranged days before. For me it kills the joy and buzz.

Sex should be spontaneous? Do you guys agree?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

Not for us. We like to have a connection otherwise the sex is cold. As well as most cannot do drop of the hat meets due to kids, jobs ect. Times change.

By *ee EllCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Sex should be what works for those involved.

By *tirlingshire matureMan  over a year ago

falkirk

Been some of our best meets

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Sex should be any way you want it to be

By *ames250122Man  over a year ago

Worcester

"I have been on fab on and off for over 10 years . I always enjoyed spontaneous meets with couples and females. It seems now a days every thing has to be arranged days before. For me it kills the joy and buzz.

Sex should be spontaneous? Do you guys agree? "

Not really, as fun as spontaneity can be, I found it better to have a connection first as everyone is more comfortable opening up and being in the moment. That can also happen on spontaneous meets, just I find it’s not as often. Plus I hope that I can find a connection with a couple and a woman that also would like to meet regularly or go to clubs with

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"I have been on fab on and off for over 10 years . I always enjoyed spontaneous meets with couples and females. It seems now a days every thing has to be arranged days before. For me it kills the joy and buzz.

Sex should be spontaneous? Do you guys agree? "

no I don't agree it should take hours days in the planning, outfits have to be picked, kids looked after, spray tan applied, teeth sorted, hair done, shoes picked and that's just the guys

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A bit of a connection or spark is required for me… and also like to meet for a social so I can suss someone’s vibe out first too. Sometimes it’s just not what you’re looking for

And totally disagree that sex is better if it’s spontaneous although it has its place. For planned meets I find the the build up, flirting and filth before a meet can be the difference between mind blowing and meh for me. It’s part of the foreplay!

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We can't do spontaneous meets with kids and all plus I prefer a social 1st make sure we all get along.

Mrs

By *ubandsubCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

We love spontaneous meets, especially fuck n goes, she as been tied blindfolded and fucked by guys shes never seen.

By *cunnylassCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We always have a social first so spontaneity doesn't work for us.

M and M

By *hromosexualsCouple  over a year ago

Near Abercynon

Sometimes. Especially if we are staying somewhere, like in a hotel, we might see who is local.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We book a hotel well in advance and go to a club. Anything we do in the club is spontaneous, every club night is different.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like socials, maybe that’s why I no longer get meets. You know you get on before sex which imho makes it more intense and pleasurable

» Add a new message to this topic