FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The Snip

The Snip

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *art_Time_Lover88 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Contraceptive is always a question not initially discussed although without doubt expected. I have booked my vasectomy for early Feb and personally quite nervous. However, excitement of potential meets afterwards is the reasoning for my thread. Would people be more willing to meet someone who has had the snip and would you personally still require condoms or not? TIA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *liceinwanderlust101Woman  over a year ago

Cambridge/London

STI risk remains even if you are sterilised.

By *liceinwanderlust101Woman  over a year ago

Cambridge/London

also some vasectomies do fail

By *r_North-EastMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I don’t see how it would be if any benefit unless you had a regular partner.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Vasectomy failure rate is about 0.1% (ie 1/1000) and usually within first year. But STI rates are increasing, so bareback with stranger/untested is a greater risk.

Nottingham

"STI risk remains even if you are sterilised. "

I expected a similar reply. I test monthly anyway, and not that I expect the same, it takes a while for me to arrange a meet to ensure both ot all are clean.

I'm just curious to how its perceived Is all

Nottingham

"I don’t see how it would be if any benefit unless you had a regular partner."

That's the plan or regular friends

Nottingham

"Vasectomy failure rate is about 0.1% (ie 1/1000) and usually within first year. But STI rates are increasing, so bareback with stranger/untested is a greater risk."

Agreed.

By *tickler2000Man  over a year ago

St Agnes

Had the snip here. Still bag it with new partners.

Not keen on the idea of galloping knob rot. Lol

"STI risk remains even if you are sterilised. "

And of course some men lie. "Don't worry, I have had the snip".

By *iredhandMan  over a year ago

Manchester

What are you nervous about? The operation itself or the potential impact you think it might have on your fab life?

If it’s the former, I wouldn’t worry, as it’s only a minor op generally done under local anaesthetic. You can be chatting to the medical staff while they’re rearranging your plumbing.

Nottingham

"STI risk remains even if you are sterilised.

And of course some men lie. "Don't worry, I have had the snip"."

Ahh,people do that? Forgive my niavity, I personally have no interest in fathering more kids, especially those to strangers or out of a coupled scenario

Nottingham

"What are you nervous about? The operation itself or the potential impact you think it might have on your fab life?

If it’s the former, I wouldn’t worry, as it’s only a minor op generally done under local anaesthetic. You can be chatting to the medical staff while they’re rearranging your plumbing. "

I'm not too sure to be honest, more the op I think, I've heard mixed responses to the procedure ect. I don't think it would impact my fab life. I'm 34, divorced with 3 kids, now I don't want anymore, but there's always what if.

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"I don’t see how it would be if any benefit unless you had a regular partner."

Are you kidding?

My vasectomy has seen me through countless encounters that sooner or later would have had me bankrupted with paternity orders.

As it is, sucropaternity alone costs me a small fortune at this time of the year!

The interesting thing is that nobody has ever doubted that I am truthful about having had the snip.

By *hil most chillMan  over a year ago

Ask

I've had the snip, but still insist on condoms when I meet. As said earlier, STDs are still a risk

By *iredhandMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"What are you nervous about? The operation itself or the potential impact you think it might have on your fab life?

If it’s the former, I wouldn’t worry, as it’s only a minor op generally done under local anaesthetic. You can be chatting to the medical staff while they’re rearranging your plumbing.

I'm not too sure to be honest, more the op I think, I've heard mixed responses to the procedure ect. I don't think it would impact my fab life. I'm 34, divorced with 3 kids, now I don't want anymore, but there's always what if. "

Don’t worry, the procedure itself is no worse than a visit to the dentist for a check up. Walking round with balls the size of a small orange afterwards can get a bit uncomfortable until the bruising goes down which shouldn’t take anymore than 2-3 weeks.

Tbh, I don't care if a guy has had the snip or not as I'm on reliable contraception at all times haha. X

By *r_North-EastMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I don’t see how it would be if any benefit unless you had a regular partner.

Are you kidding?

My vasectomy has seen me through countless encounters that sooner or later would have had me bankrupted with paternity orders.

As it is, sucropaternity alone costs me a small fortune at this time of the year!

The interesting thing is that nobody has ever doubted that I am truthful about having had the snip. "

I’ve had the snip. I meant the benefit it getting meets.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"I don’t see how it would be if any benefit unless you had a regular partner.

Are you kidding?

The interesting thing is that nobody has ever doubted that I am truthful about having had the snip. "

What is sucropaternity ?

Bexley

"

What is sucropaternity ?"

Having sugar daughters!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I couldn't care less if a chap has had the snip or not. The only guy who gets to go bare with me is Cal... too high a risk of an STI.

Nita

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

"Contraceptive is always a question not initially discussed although without doubt expected. I have booked my vasectomy for early Feb and personally quite nervous. However, excitement of potential meets afterwards is the reasoning for my thread. Would people be more willing to meet someone who has had the snip and would you personally still require condoms or not? TIA"

Wouldn’t make a different to me.

By *asha86Couple  over a year ago

walsall

Mr here! Ive been for the snip about 7 years ago now and it was the best thing i did. I still use condoms when playing for me its respectful and safe. Plus theres alot of people out there that could tell lies that they were snipped even if they weren't.

Nottingham

Thank you all for your responses its definately been an insight and alot more responses than expected, if only my meet requests received the same interest. Lol happing fabbing

Any man having the snip is totally irrelevant to me, pregnancy is not going to happen but an STI might.

I'm also not going to believe anyone's "I'm sti free" as the results were only accurate on the day the test was done so condoms always and no exceptions.

By *eard and BoobsCouple  over a year ago

Portstewart

For us personally it wouldn't matter if any male we invited to join us had the snip or not it's simply no glove no love

By *amierebelMan  over a year ago

nae danger.

Sti and also how would someone know to believe someone based on there word

By *ddfellowMan  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral

had the snip many moons ago, but still use a rubber

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

A man having the snip would make zero difference to me they would still wear a condom.Getting pregnant wouldn't be a worry to me as at my age and the fact I take precautions myself to prevent if happening so it's highly unlikely to happen,but it's like others said it's to help prevent sti's.And I am not going to take his word for it that he's had the snip anyhow. People lie about all sorts of things on here.

By *xydadbodMan  over a year ago

Milton keynes

I've had the snip after my kids were born. The basis are is that I just don't want anymore kids of my own. Little did I know that the procedure was scary in itself, but I did for my own reasons way before I join fab. Still, I would still wrap it though as still have STD to think about of course

I'm not too sure to be honest, more the op I think, I've heard mixed responses to the procedure ect. I don't think it would impact my fab life. I'm 34, divorced with 3 kids, now I don't want anymore, but there's always what if. "

Suck it up lol men and their dramas. It's under local anaesthetic, you're in and out relatively quick and take paracetamol. Gosh, what would you men do if you had to have a c section, literally cut open organs rearranged baby pulled out and stitched back up all whilst awake.

"Contraceptive is always a question not initially discussed although without doubt expected. I have booked my vasectomy for early Feb and personally quite nervous. However, excitement of potential meets afterwards is the reasoning for my thread. Would people be more willing to meet someone who has had the snip and would you personally still require condoms or not? TIA"
private or nhs

By *abfipsMan  over a year ago

chester

"I've had the snip, but still insist on condoms when I meet. As said earlier, STDs are still a risk"

Just be aware STDs can be transmitted during oral sex, so not unless you both wrap up in cling film there is a risk.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I'm not too sure to be honest, more the op I think, I've heard mixed responses to the procedure ect. I don't think it would impact my fab life. I'm 34, divorced with 3 kids, now I don't want anymore, but there's always what if.

Suck it up lol men and their dramas. It's under local anaesthetic, you're in and out relatively quick and take paracetamol. Gosh, what would you men do if you had to have a c section, literally cut open organs rearranged baby pulled out and stitched back up all whilst awake. "

He's allowed to be worried or nervous about a procedure he is going through.There is absolutely no need to belittle that.

Bexley

"

He's allowed to be worried or nervous about a procedure he is going through.There is absolutely no need to belittle that."

The worst bit for me was the local anaesthetic. I flinched instinctively twice as he approached with the needle. One more chance and he wasn't going to proceed. I really needed that op so I gritted my teeth...

Nottingham

Suck it up lol men and their dramas. It's under local anaesthetic, you're in and out relatively quick and take paracetamol. Gosh, what would you men do if you had to have a c section, literally cut open organs rearranged baby pulled out and stitched back up all whilst awake. "

Knew that was coming

Nottingham

"Contraceptive is always a question not initially discussed although without doubt expected. I have booked my vasectomy for early Feb and personally quite nervous. However, excitement of potential meets afterwards is the reasoning for my thread. Would people be more willing to meet someone who has had the snip and would you personally still require condoms or not? TIA private or nhs"

Private

Nottingham

"A man having the snip would make zero difference to me they would still wear a condom.Getting pregnant wouldn't be a worry to me as at my age and the fact I take precautions myself to prevent if happening so it's highly unlikely to happen,but it's like others said it's to help prevent sti's.And I am not going to take his word for it that he's had the snip anyhow. People lie about all sorts of things on here."

I still naively can't believe people would lie about things like that, just for a meet?

Nottingham

"

He's allowed to be worried or nervous about a procedure he is going through.There is absolutely no need to belittle that.

The worst bit for me was the local anaesthetic. I flinched instinctively twice as he approached with the needle. One more chance and he wasn't going to proceed. I really needed that op so I gritted my teeth...

"

I think il be fine once there, but it is now just the wait. I've never had an op before and only had general anesthetic for the dentist lol slightly different whe. They want to inject such a private and sensitive area lol thank you for sharing your exprience

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I know right? Bet you didn’t even spill a drop of your Prosecco either…..

Penrith

I’ve had the snip. The procedure itself was fine. The worst part of it is the anticipation beforehand, and then that first ejaculation afterwards I was nervous about, but when you get the confirmation result that you’re ‘all clear’, it’s a weight off your shoulders for any future pregnancies.

I still use condoms for recreational sex though

By *ibennyMan  over a year ago

rutherglen

I have had the snip and I can honestly say it's the best thing I did .

Snip was life changing, no more babies and the least men can do after women have endured pregnancy, labour and emergency C-sections. First 2 days I thought this is a breeze and was keen to return to work, day 3 woke up at 4am with the biggest, blackest balls in the UK,que 2 weeks off work and a massive fear of the first ejaculation.

Nottingham

"Snip was life changing, no more babies and the least men can do after women have endured pregnancy, labour and emergency C-sections. First 2 days I thought this is a breeze and was keen to return to work, day 3 woke up at 4am with the biggest, blackest balls in the UK,que 2 weeks off work and a massive fear of the first ejaculation."

Sorry but for some reason that made me laugh, daunting thought though, luckily il be off work for a week or so after ??

Nottingham

"Contraceptive is always a question not initially discussed although without doubt expected. I have booked my vasectomy for early Feb and personally quite nervous. However, excitement of potential meets afterwards is the reasoning for my thread. Would people be more willing to meet someone who has had the snip and would you personally still require condoms or not? TIA

I’ve had the snip. The procedure itself was fine. The worst part of it is the anticipation beforehand, and then that first ejaculation afterwards I was nervous about, but when you get the confirmation result that you’re ‘all clear’, it’s a weight off your shoulders for any future pregnancies.

I still use condoms for recreational sex though "

My thoughts exactly

Penrith

"Snip was life changing, no more babies and the least men can do after women have endured pregnancy, labour and emergency C-sections. First 2 days I thought this is a breeze and was keen to return to work, day 3 woke up at 4am with the biggest, blackest balls in the UK,que 2 weeks off work and a massive fear of the first ejaculation.

Sorry but for some reason that made me laugh, daunting thought though, luckily il be off work for a week or so after ?? "

My appointment was for 10am on a Friday, I spent the rest of the day and that weekend with padded, tight fitting boxers underneath, a bag of frozen sweetcorn on top, and back to back paracetamol. Was back to work on the Monday morning, just being careful not to bash my bits…..

My procedure was done via the ‘no scalpel’ method, as in; a hot probe similar to a soldering iron which cut and cauterised at the same time. Not much swelling afterwards, and certainly I wasn’t ‘black balled’ either

Nottingham

That's what I'm going for I believe, sounds far better lol a little more calming

Nottingham

Again, thank you all for responses. Mostly what I had expected, and good to hear some personal experiences. Much appreciated.

» Add a new message to this topic