FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > A Question on Messages

A Question on Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We all know that single ladies get more messages than anyone else on the site. Our account was a singles account for a little while but Fab decided to change it to a couple's account.

I received hundreds of messages every day but still managed to through them quite quickly. If a message is unread and deleted, does it vanish from both the senders and recipient's accounts?

I only ask because I have sent some messages to single ladies and not a single one has been read in a week. It really is not a problem, just trying to decide whether to not bother trying to contact girls for girl on girl fun in the future.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fab likely changed it because you are a couple and meet together. Nothing worse than a single woman profile who suddenly says the husband always goes to meets too.

Not sure about your other question. If you delete a message from your sent messages they can still see it in their inbox, if that's what you mean.

Women get lots of messages. They may have looked at your profile without opening your message and decided "no". Or your message may be lost under hundreds of begging men messages and they'll never see it.

"Fab likely changed it because you are a couple and meet together. Nothing worse than a single woman profile who suddenly says the husband always goes to meets too.

Not sure about your other question. If you delete a message from your sent messages they can still see it in their inbox, if that's what you mean.

Women get lots of messages. They may have looked at your profile without opening your message and decided "no". Or your message may be lost under hundreds of begging men messages and they'll never see it. "

There was the indication that I am married and the profile was me as a single, we have added extra to make it a proper couples profile since Fab changing it.

The question is mainly, if you delete a message you receive, does it stay in the senders sent box or is it deleted there as well.

By *urvy123babeWoman  over a year ago

cambridge

It stays in your outbox and says deleted next to it if it’s been deleted by the recipient

"It stays in your outbox and says deleted next to it if it’s been deleted by the recipient "

Thankyou, that’s what I wanted to know x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or they there unread for weeks

» Add a new message to this topic