FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Where do they get them?

Where do they get them?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just been having a chat with a friend about a couple of profiles she was interested in - but wanted a second opinion.

Her main concern was that both profiles were unverified, had been on a fair while (both over 6 months) and whilst the solo photos had caught her eye, there were several couple/group shots - not showing enough for her to be sure they were 100% definately the profile owner.

I suggested she message and ask if she was unsure, but I can see her point. Surely if there are recent play pics (accompanied by a status update singing the praises of last nights meet!) it should be quite easy to obtain a verification.

Any others come across this regularly? As a non-browser of single guy profiles I wouldn't have a clue how common this is!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i now treat everyone as fake until they meet me.

i know i sound hard but you got to be honest.

no matter the amount of verifications or no verifications is its easy for friends to fluff up someones profile just because they met in a pub or have sex texted.

only thing id say about the play pics is they maybe on another site but again why no verifications from the people in them.

if in doubt there is no doubt.

suspect everything.

By *ll-Knight-longMan  over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

"

only thing id say about the play pics is they maybe on another site but again why no verifications from the people in them.

suspect everything."

Don't forget if you haven't been verified yourself you can't verify someone else either or maybe he never got their names in the club I even

had group shots refused even though they had faces covered

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Just been having a chat with a friend about a couple of profiles she was interested in - but wanted a second opinion.

Her main concern was that both profiles were unverified, had been on a fair while (both over 6 months) and whilst the solo photos had caught her eye, there were several couple/group shots - not showing enough for her to be sure they were 100% definately the profile owner.

I suggested she message and ask if she was unsure, but I can see her point. Surely if there are recent play pics (accompanied by a status update singing the praises of last nights meet!) it should be quite easy to obtain a verification.

Any others come across this regularly? As a non-browser of single guy profiles I wouldn't have a clue how common this is! "

She should be getting an opinion from an expert surveyor of single male profiles then, instead of asking someone who is obviously rubbish at it....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

suspect everything.

Don't forget if you haven't been verified yourself you can't verify someone else either or maybe he never got their names in the club I even

had group shots refused even though they had faces covered "

thats interesting to know. thanks

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

There are a lot of fakes on this site we now either meet couples or guys at clubs or party's or through people we have played with,wife will only play solo with guys I have met,and I am only allowed to play solo when she works away

» Add a new message to this topic