FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Muffers Kneck

Muffers Kneck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Over the christmas period my Gf and I have been having lots of fun ( as most of you probably hace LOL) unfortunately due to me addiction to oral sex i have found that i have bad pains in my kneck that i would like put into the medical dictionary as " muffers Kneck" -- many others suffer from this condition ???LOL

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adyH and GrissomCouple  over a year ago

Llantarnum

I'd say go steady or try a different position cos any neck pain is not good at all

I think its something i have to put up with ---- occupational hazzard perhaps LOL

By *nteressanteMan  over a year ago

Manchester

muffers kneck certainy sounds very knasty

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never hurt my neck before but really hurt my tongue from licking. I tore the bit of skin under the tongue. Ouch that hurt

oh yes just noticed the KKKKK --- and yes it is a bit sore -- never been troubled with the sore tongue though -- mind you i have a long one that i can stick up my nose --- bit of a party trick LOL

never had oral sex that good that it fucks someones neck up

Well my Gf seems to thing that i am very good at it -- but then she just might be trying to boost my ego perhaps LOL -- all i know is that i do try very hard !!!!

By *hangovCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

We are with Mr Messy, we have often found that we suffer from the under tongue split after a meet.

Tunngisplitus maybe?

Pusslickitus perhaps ???

"We are with Mr Messy, we have often found that we suffer from the under tongue split after a meet.

Tunngisplitus maybe?"

That's the one " under tongue split" ..... That hurts

"We are with Mr Messy, we have often found that we suffer from the under tongue split after a meet.

Tunngisplitus maybe?"

I'm with you on that one! I get a sore on the underneath of my tongue, as it rubs against my bottom teeth... Gets quite sore, BUT no pain no gain! Lol I've also had jaw ache in the past, from licking for hours, but again, that was definately worth it as there's not much better than giving a woman multiples with your tongue!

Tunngisplitus maybe?

I'm with you on that one! I get a sore on the underneath of my tongue, as it rubs against my bottom teeth... Gets quite sore, BUT no pain no gain! Lol I've also had jaw ache in the past, from licking for hours, but again, that was definately worth it as there's not much better than giving a woman multiples with your tongue! "

No pain no gain

sheffield

We thought it might be excessive tongue stretching which caused it, we also sometimes like to both go down on a woman at the same time and that can require tongue gymnastics

Tongnastics?

By *neplusserMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Refering back to the neck ache issue use any aparatus to you're advantage; if you lie her on the edge of a bed, table, sofa and you kneel the floor then the angle of the clit is at eye level. I call this calculation "oralgebra'

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"Refering back to the neck ache issue use any aparatus to you're advantage; if you lie her on the edge of a bed, table, sofa and you kneel the floor then the angle of the clit is at eye level. I call this calculation "oralgebra' "

That works ... or face the other direction (like in a semi 69). Fantastic licking position (and I get to play with his bits! win win )

I find that going down on a woman does make my tongue/neck ache more than going down on a man, but going down on a man gives me jaw-ache, eventually.

Loving the new terminology on here, reckon we'll see it in any medical dictionaries any time soon?

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Don't suffer from Muffers Neck but do get the occaisional attack of Muffers Lip where I'm left with my top lip protuding like Daffy's beak.

sheffield

We ought to devise a Lickers Lexicon!

"We ought to devise a Lickers Lexicon!"

lol

yes true.

i understand the neck thing but you just cannot help yourself lol

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

I get this if giving head from the side so head is lopsided it aches for ages but worth it

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"never had oral sex that good that it fucks someones neck up"

me neither...

give it a rest a give sum cock

try moving your tongue instead of your neck and keep any neck movement slow and smooth...

Wolf

i get lickers tongue often too yes but it dont bother me its just another one of those post sex aches and pains that reminds you youve recently had a proper good fuckfest.... if it dont hurt after your not doin it properly lol

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Over the christmas period my Gf and I have been having lots of fun ( as most of you probably hace LOL) unfortunately due to me addiction to oral sex i have found that i have bad pains in my kneck that i would like put into the medical dictionary as " muffers Kneck" -- many others suffer from this condition ???LOL"

Stick a pillow or a cushion under her bum.

By *allen MadonnaWoman  over a year ago

In my own little world

I suffer with a similar problem. My chiropactor has banned me from doing horizontal blow jobs, as I've developed a really painful neck, tennis elbow and RSI in the right wrist. I can only give them sitting on the edge of the bed.

As for guys, get the woman to sit on top, less stressful for both parties.

By *ebsmith46Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Lol - Guys - lie flat on your back and then get yourself two pillows and put them underneath your head and shoulders but running parallel to your body - ie at ninety degrees to the direction you'd normally have them in. Then have the lady kneel astride your shoulders (she can sit on your chest if she gets tired) and ride your tongue. Problem solved!

» Add a new message to this topic