FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Regulars or new meets

Regulars or new meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elsh.30 OP   Man  over a year ago

newport

Ive been a fuck buddy to my mate and his wife for a couple of years!! And the sex has got much better as we all know exactly what each other likes!!

Would you prefer this or meets with new people everytime?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I prefer regular with a newbie thrown in every now and then

Both really .

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I love it seeing someone regularly cos if the chemistry is right, the sex does get better and better. Mind you, meeting someone new is good too.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I have FBs for the regular fun and Fab for the new meets.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

2nd time round should have diminished any nerves, however, meeting someone new always adds that little bit of excitement

"2nd time round should have diminished any nerves, however, meeting someone new always adds that little bit of excitement "

By *ilmisseCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

regular is best, although we have found its hard to get regular guys

I like regulars with a newbie now and again

"I prefer regular with a newbie thrown in every now and then "

A mixture of both please.

By *elsh.30 OP   Man  over a year ago

newport

"regular is best, although we have found its hard to get regular guys"

Wish I lived near you!!

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

I have a couple of regulars but love the thrill of meeting a new guy.

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

Regular meets for me

I never meet the same person twice.

Regulars however every so often it's nice to giv a newbie a chance!

A combination of the two as I'm greedy! Have a few regulars who can change as they start relationships and leave the site etc, and then mix in a few one of meets for added variety...plus have to find replacements for the regulars that leave the scene! x

hard to say.

By *heekyladyCouple  over a year ago

manchester

My regular guy hands down ...

Mind you we do indulge with others from time to time.

Likewise we do one on one meets ... It's the telling the other afterwards that's the bonus.

i usualy prefer to see them just twice.

Newbies all the way - the nerves and anticipation are an integral part of it for us

"I like regulars with a newbie now and again"

Having a regular is pretty cool but I still enjoy meeting guys new to me

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

I do like to build a rapport with someone but not exclusively in case I miss the opportunity of finding someone who really sends the sparks flying...lol

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"regular is best, although we have found its hard to get regular guys

Wish I lived near you!! "

I wish you lived near me!! X

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Bit of both although I prefer to see my buddy!!!

Have my regular partner that is not on here that enjoys my stories of newbies so I guess I get the best of both worlds... Mind you I would prefer a couple more regular partners to keep me occupied

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

Both for me too, nice to know what makes a regular tick and for it to be reciprocated . But the nerves and excitement of meeting someone new is always a blast x

Probably 90% of my fun is from a core of three gorgeous regular guys. I do like to meet the occasional newbie, but sometimes it feels like too much effort for the reward, when I know I can have great sex with my existing friends.

We like to meet regulars, the sex gets better and more relaxed plus they've become really good friends.

However we do have new meets once in a Blue Moon mainly at house parties.

XXXX

its very rare i meet anyone more than once, i perfer meeting new people

Tho most seem to find that the more you meet someone the better the sex gets i have infact found the opposit, on the few occasions i have met guys more than once i have found that after a few meets they stop putting any effort into the sex, the last guy i met regular started off great, we used to have some fantastic all night session where we did everything but it got the point he just wanted a blow job and a shag and i wasnt getting anything out of the meet at all in the end so i stopped meeting him

I find people put their best effort into the first meet, i suppose in the hope of getting a re meet, so i tend to just stick with their best effort first shag then move on

Plus if im going to be totally honest i havent met that many people that i would be bothered about meeting again anyway

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

That's me. Love regular sex as it is much more relaxed and you can explore more. But also love the freedom of meeting whoever I like, whenever I like (or can). That's why relationships are no good for me - I find them stifling.

I like my regular meets, as well as the sex getting better each time I've developed friendships with them.

I do like throwing a newbie or two in from time to time but only if they're interested in making things regular.

what counts as a regular meet anyway

how offen do you have to meet someone and what kind of time span between meets is it before you class it as regular?

I mean is a regular meet someone you meet on a weekely basis or if you only meet once every 6 months does that count as a regular meet or just someone you sag from time to time?

ive offen wondered this lol

"what counts as a regular meet anyway

how offen do you have to meet someone and what kind of time span between meets is it before you class it as regular?

I mean is a regular meet someone you meet on a weekely basis or if you only meet once every 6 months does that count as a regular meet or just someone you sag from time to time?

ive offen wondered this lol"

Once a month, more if possible.

New meet or fresh meat hmmm

We seem to have a strange knack at turning our friends over to the dark side...

Once a month, more if possible."

ok another serious question

dont people worry that if you meet someone that offen that feelings may arrise and things get out of hand

Ive had this a few times from guys that i have met regular and if im totally honest is a big reason why i tend to stick to one off, i had one guy who wanted to move in with me and started crying when i told him i didnt want to meet him anymore, telling me he had fallen in love with me, its was totally out the blue and i had no idea these feelings was arising in him, i felt like the scum of the earth when i walked away from him and swore id never let things get to that point again, but besides only doing one off meets how do you avoid this happening?

dont people worry that if you meet someone that offen that feelings may arrise and things get out of hand

Ive had this a few times from guys that i have met regular and if im totally honest is a big reason why i tend to stick to one off, i had one guy who wanted to move in with me and started crying when i told him i didnt want to meet him anymore, telling me he had fallen in love with me, its was totally out the blue and i had no idea these feelings was arising in him, i felt like the scum of the earth when i walked away from him and swore id never let things get to that point again, but besides only doing one off meets how do you avoid this happening?

"

My fb buddy and I have discussed this, in a manner of speaking, we both know what we are after. He's a good friend and probably will remain a friend even when we are no longer playing with each other.

I am still friends with my ex husband too so it is possible.

I have dumped guys who I felt were getting a little too close - for their own sakes. I am not in to this to hurt anyone. I always make it clear that a relationship is entirely off the table.

"

No, if you are straight with them from the onset and say you aren't looking for a relationship, there shouldn't be any issues.

I've had regular friends with benefits, one lasted 8 years, never yet had feelings arise for them or them for me.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I have a regular meet and neither of us are looking for anything more than meeting once a week in a club. Its great

Its nice to have the odd newbie, mainly if my friend and I are playing as a couple.

On my own, I'm very hesitant about meeting someone new unless I have met them socially.

"

I'm honest with my partner's from the outset. They all know full well that I'm not looking for love and have no problem asking them to back off should they develop feelings that I cannot return.

I hate to loose friends but it does happen sometimes.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Ditto

I meet my fb regularly every week. Some guys I meet occasionally. And some are one-offs.

We have a couple that we meet about 4 or 5 times a year. We have been meeting them for about 3 years now. The two girls are regularly in contact and me and the other man sometimes exchange texts. We would count them as regulars.

We also like to meet new couples as the build up to a meet is very exciting.

By *ll-Knight-longMan  over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

I have a regular Fu# buddy that I meet on average once a week for the past 6 years over 100 miles away although married she has her own flat and we travel to meet each other. This allows her to stay in a sexless marriage and me to be laid back meeting new people when mutually able.....having my cake and eating it

"

Been in that situation with a regular partner I met when I was on SH a few years ago. Never again! Things got very complicated and led to me taking a break for 2-3 yeard. While I don't mind meeting more than once with the right people, if I got the slightest indication that it was developing into more, that would be the end of it.

I prefer regular... But as I've read on a few posts, and agree with its very hard to find regular.... Don't get me wrong, I do like the odd newbie thrown in too....

"2nd time round should have diminished any nerves, however, meeting someone new always adds that little bit of excitement "
Agree

"2nd time round should have diminished any nerves, however, meeting someone new always adds that little bit of excitement Agree "

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I love a regular but rarely meet a single guy that the meet is so out of this world and everything works for me thst I want to meet them again. So with a few regular meets tvst are great and new meets it keeps me busy x

Would prefer regular meets but there arent any people I meet regularly

I have a regular and everytime gets better new ones are nervewracking but are fun too so I would say both

We used to have a regular meet (for five years met nearly every week) but to be honest, it became boring and too predictable. The sex became boring, and he didnt turn me on or make me feel sexy (I even faked orgasms to hurry things up). It got to the stage that each week, I was trying to think up an excuse not to meet as really wasnt looking forward to it anymore. Looking back, it wasnt the guys fault, it was mine, and I really should have stopped seeing him a lot sooner than I did, but unfortunately, when I did end it, he got agressive, and nasty and it all ended very messy.

so following that, we would never meet anyone on such a regular basis, maybe once very couple of months, but never, ever have a FB again, way too much agro and hard work.

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

I love my regular meets

By *incs-cpl1Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

"I like regulars with a newbie now and again"

Ditto

I meet someone regular and the meets keep getting better. But, i agree. Meeting someone new adds that nervous excitement.

If anyone is looking for a regular meet or someone new, your welcome to message me.

By *ald6974Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I've just read the full thread, and very enlightening on different peoples views....an probably gives a good/better insight into how WE are ALL different...the key in my opinion is communication. It's different for us singletons male and female than it is for you lovely couples...the couples happily go home together...however as single...and u meet another single on here and u hit it off...communicate and make it as regular or NOT as regular as you both like.

Manchester

"We used to have a regular meet (for five years met nearly every week) but to be honest, it became boring and too predictable. The sex became boring, and he didnt turn me on or make me feel sexy (I even faked orgasms to hurry things up). It got to the stage that each week, I was trying to think up an excuse not to meet as really wasnt looking forward to it anymore. Looking back, it wasnt the guys fault, it was mine, and I really should have stopped seeing him a lot sooner than I did, but unfortunately, when I did end it, he got agressive, and nasty and it all ended very messy.

so following that, we would never meet anyone on such a regular basis, maybe once very couple of months, but never, ever have a FB again, way too much agro and hard work."

. AS SOON AS THE FUN ENDS THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE ENDED IT.....NOT FAIR TOO YOU, FAKING AND NOT WANTING TO BE THERE...I'M GLAD U SHOWED THEM THE DOOR.... U GOTTA BE SMILING OR WHY BOTHER?? NOT SURE Y IN CAPITALS PLZ DON'T THINK I'M SHOUTING XX

"We used to have a regular meet (for five years met nearly every week) but to be honest, it became boring and too predictable. The sex became boring, and he didnt turn me on or make me feel sexy (I even faked orgasms to hurry things up). It got to the stage that each week, I was trying to think up an excuse not to meet as really wasnt looking forward to it anymore. Looking back, it wasnt the guys fault, it was mine, and I really should have stopped seeing him a lot sooner than I did, but unfortunately, when I did end it, he got agressive, and nasty and it all ended very messy.

so following that, we would never meet anyone on such a regular basis, maybe once very couple of months, but never, ever have a FB again, way too much agro and hard work.. AS SOON AS THE FUN ENDS THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE ENDED IT.....NOT FAIR TOO YOU, FAKING AND NOT WANTING TO BE THERE...I'M GLAD U SHOWED THEM THE DOOR.... U GOTTA BE SMILING OR WHY BOTHER?? NOT SURE Y IN CAPITALS PLZ DON'T THINK I'M SHOUTING XX"

I also think having the confidence to realise that things need to change is also important. I now have that confidence, and would never let something carry on just because I didnt want to hurt someones feelings. Would never be nasty with the person, but would be honest.

And no problem with the shouting, because I am getting old and the hearing is not what it was

Manchester

so following that, we would never meet anyone on such a regular basis, maybe once very couple of months, but never, ever have a FB again, way too much agro and hard work.. AS SOON AS THE FUN ENDS THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE ENDED IT.....NOT FAIR TOO YOU, FAKING AND NOT WANTING TO BE THERE...I'M GLAD U SHOWED THEM THE DOOR.... U GOTTA BE SMILING OR WHY BOTHER?? NOT SURE Y IN CAPITALS PLZ DON'T THINK I'M SHOUTING XX

I also think having the confidence to realise that things need to change is also important. I now have that confidence, and would never let something carry on just because I didnt want to hurt someones feelings. Would never be nasty with the person, but would be honest.

And no problem with the shouting, because I am getting old and the hearing is not what it was "

thank u.....coz on my mobi club thumb had caught the caps button thing lol...saw an advert for invisible hearing aid over the Xmas period...ordered one didn't realise the cat had sat on the remote control and caught the "mute" button

By *ll of a QuiverCouple  over a year ago

Douglas

A bit of both for us.

Regular fun with friends is great but sometimes we want the buzz that we only get when meeting someone new.

By *ll-Knight-longMan  over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

".................

And no problem with the shouting, because I am getting old and the hearing is not what it was .

thank u.....coz on my mobi club thumb had caught the caps button thing lol...saw an advert for invisible hearing aid over the Xmas period...ordered one ..........."

I need to order one too.....problem is I would need new glasses then to find the INVISIBLE hearing aid

"I love it seeing someone regularly cos if the chemistry is right, the sex does get better and better. Mind you, meeting someone new is good too. "

» Add a new message to this topic