FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Question for the men with action shots

Question for the men with action shots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * lolita x OP   Woman  over a year ago

North

Do you think us ladies like them. I see profile i like I look at the photos to see that bb action shot instantly turned off

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heBlowinsCouple  over a year ago

West Cork

"Do you think us ladies like them. I see profile i like I look at the photos to see that bb action shot instantly turned off "

Just another case of different strokes.. Some people do and/or don't care- gender is irrelevant

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"Do you think us ladies like them. I see profile i like I look at the photos to see that bb action shot instantly turned off "

Do you speak for all ladies or is this just your take on this?

Gbat

By *eyeYCouple  over a year ago

Nr Leicester

Purely out of interest.. Would that also go for couple profile's too? We have lots, of us and us with others.. Unsure how they differ honestly.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Chichester

Personally I don’t any single profile should be allowed pics with others in them publicly

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Chichester

Don’t think (even

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah get why you wouldn’t like it OP, must admit it doesnt do much for me and the same with women that have action shots too but I guess everyone is different

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

Your untitled to your opinion but based on the messages I get plenty do love them. I adhere to fab rules by blurring faces out and I always seek the permission of the lady or couple to put on my profile as do they for posting on there’s. We should be allowed to put what we want on our profiles without being shamed . As long as within site rules

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near

Who's to say these bb photos ain't.with a trusted partner. A former lover. Why be so quick to judge

By *aked2sumCouple  over a year ago

on the coast

Don’t really work for us but neither do pussy pics dick pics and close ups of bum holes etc but everyone is different. Nothing wrong with them just not our personal preference, give us nice torso pics and lingerie pics and a well written profile any day

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Puts me off too. Couples it’s different but single male profiles who haven’t even met anyone no.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Whenever I see action shots I think that my own are going to end up on their profile without consent too.

I appreciate some people ask. There are shots of me on other people's profiles with consent after all. But really there's no way to check unless you recognise the person and ask directly.

"Purely out of interest.. Would that also go for couple profile's too? We have lots, of us and us with others.. Unsure how they differ honestly."

Yeah same for couples. What's the point in using other people as sex bait if they won't be at a meet?

"Whenever I see action shots I think that my own are going to end up on their profile without consent too.

I appreciate some people ask. There are shots of me on other people's profiles with consent after all. But really there's no way to check unless you recognise the person and ask directly."

I just assume the other person has no idea their pics are being used.

Men usually say the pics are their ex....

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"Whenever I see action shots I think that my own are going to end up on their profile without consent too.

I appreciate some people ask. There are shots of me on other people's profiles with consent after all. But really there's no way to check unless you recognise the person and ask directly.

Men usually say the pics are their ex.... "

It might be just me but if my ex was using my pics on any site I wouldn't be too thrilled about it

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

If all I can see is lots of pics of women in various poses and just a man's hand or cock,I don't even look at the message and delete.

There are loads of profiles where there's hardly anything of the male ,I dislike these ones as they often show all the lady including identifiable bits and his fingers or cock are in the bottom of the pic.

I prefer to be able to see the man whose profile it is .

It's up to everyone how they run their profile though and if there's consent from the woman ,it might not be for me ,but it's their profile.

Nr Leicester

[Removed by poster at 25/01/23 21:15:21]

Nr Leicester

"Purely out of interest.. Would that also go for couple profile's too? We have lots, of us and us with others.. Unsure how they differ honestly.

Yeah same for couples. What's the point in using other people as sex bait if they won't be at a meet? "

Bait?! Please be assured all have given their consent and would like the opportunity to be there..

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I agree. It's a big turn off (talking about single men) I don't want to see where they've been, and so many aren't using protection which is also a worry.

And again, the consent issue! There's no proof multiple women have agreed to have their photos used. I honestly don't think it should be allowed.

I only post action videos with grapefruit

Men usually say the pics are their ex....

It might be just me but if my ex was using my pics on any site I wouldn't be too thrilled about it"

Exactly. I think most people would be the same.

"And again, the consent issue! There's no proof multiple women have agreed to have their photos used. I honestly don't think it should be allowed."

But surely that's the same for everyone not just single men?

There are tons of couple and single women profiles with extra people in, not just those of single men.

Taking it a step further, there's no proof that your photos are actually you. Some things have to be taken on face value or there's no point on being a site member.

Gbat

By *inx and NymphCouple  over a year ago

bristol

I find it attractive seeing a single man’s profile with pics of the women he’s been with. The super closeups are the things that gross me out

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"And again, the consent issue! There's no proof multiple women have agreed to have their photos used. I honestly don't think it should be allowed.

But surely that's the same for everyone not just single men?

There are tons of couple and single women profiles with extra people in, not just those of single men.

Taking it a step further, there's no proof that your photos are actually you. Some things have to be taken on face value or there's no point on being a site member.

Gbat "

I can only comment on single men's, as that's all I look at. I would expect couples to have pics with each other. The same should go for single women, just photos of themselves.

If they are other site members, they should maybe be tagged/have their names on the photos, like a water mark. I have seen that done on some pics.

I know my pics are me, I don't see the point in trying to mislead anyone.

" I would expect couples to have pics with each other. "

But lots of couples pics have more than two people in them.

As do single men profiles.

As do single women profiles.

There are a lot of couple profiles that have a separate second person in them too. Often it's the hubby behind the camera and an invited guest banging the happy wife.

But it's usually single men who get the non consent allegations.

Unlike yourself, I don't restrict myself to looking at single men profiles and there are definitely other categories of profile out there that share pictures of meets and / or friends.

Gbat

» Add a new message to this topic