FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sex shops, adult shops

Sex shops, adult shops

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When you visit them do you dress sexy, do you try and take pics while you are in there, do you behave like its a place you arent bothered if people get the idea you swing, just curiuous to hear your opinions and or experiences.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No one have any interesting stories about visiting sex shops?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We just great them like any other shop. Obviously the questions we ask about stuff are slightly different than in Sainsbury's

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

All walks of life go into shops selling sex toys. I go in dressed same as I would any other shop. I'm not embarrassed to browse. Why would anyone think you were into swinging or masturbating or buying a gift for someone?

I don't think staff or customers are really bothered about you, unless you started demonstrating something in the middle of the shop

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Treat it like any other shop

The people working there are just doing their job so they don't need to deal with that kinda stuff while pulling their 9-5.

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Definitely don’t get all dressed up to visit Ann Summers

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

They are just another shop offering sales of slightly more adult products. The people working there are doing their job and doing the best to help the customers. I wouldn't want to embarrass somebody working there anymore than I would want to embarrass someone working at the dairy counter in Sainsbury's.

As a young adult I went in a sex shop and bought my first vibrator, the guy there offered to show me how to use it on me, I was absolutely mortified and felt that was extremely inappropriate.

I think the customers probably don't want any inappropriate conversations, just as much as the staff likely don't.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

With the rise in online sites we haven’t been to one in years.

Incidentally have a look at your discreet wrapping from L*e honey as it has a code LH trading printed on.

Your postman knows ya got a new toy lol.

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

Im going shopping as I normally do.

which is being naughty and a tease.

lingerie parts of stores is kinda my favorate place to be in.

I will tease the partner or anyone else im with in fun only, expect to go red.

Ive been given it back in the lingerie department as well.

all in good fun

im also the same with the cashiers as well.

Ive had a few that said that this looks really loverly and ive given them a teasing comment back.

Last place was anne summers shop and I gave it to the cashier who gave it back in fun and we was all laughing away.

Me the lady and the male staff member.

No one else in shop but staff and me.

Manager told her off, As we was both really teasing each other, we had already discussed I prefer someone who gives it back.

So I told the manager off and pointed out that she had made sales and that I had started it in fun and she had returned it.

And it was all done in good fun.

» Add a new message to this topic