FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The making of a hotwife

The making of a hotwife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Shields

Kinky fuckers are everywhere. You don't realise until you're here on Fab and posting pictures you have chosen to share.

But how do you get to that?

How do you get from being a single guy or a man in a boring relationship or marriage to having a wife you're proud to show off and loves being shown off?

For us, it was honesty.

Simple honesty.

We have had guys contact us during our short time here telling us they wish their wife would share on Fab or even fuck other guys while he watched. We don't go into why they don't ask her as that would be too private and we're here for fun. But what we want to ask, apart from, okay, have you got a nice thick cock because that is what she likes to see cumming over her tits, is have you ever asked her about it because we suspect a lot of men wouldn't ask their wives.

The other guys we get messaging are the ones where they want to know how to turn their wives into a hotwife without them really being into it and we tread carefully because firstly, it's someone elses marriage and its not our business to interfere and secondly, if she isn't into it, will you really enjoy it even if she agrees to a trial?

The last ones are the guys who ask how we found each other and where can they find a woman who is willing to be a hotwife? We tell them we met in the usual way but we were honest right from the start. We both agreed on the fact our previous partners couldn't keep up with our sex drives and we always wanted to be learning new things about ourselves and our partner's preferences in the bedroom. This can be a difficult conversation to have early on in a relationship as it might scare some people off, especially in the early days when you are trying to make a good impression, hoping the other person will find you 'normal' enough to stay in a relationship with. But the right person will be intrigued and want to be with you and if they don't you have saved yourself from weeks/months/years of frustration.

So as you can see, it's not great trying to 'make' your current wife a hotwife against her wishes and it's difficult to find a woman who is into the idea of letting you share her or watch her with another guy with being totally honest right from the start. The best way is often to be blunt-honest with your partner and ask her to realise this is what you want and need to be happy and if you want it badly enough and she doesn't, be brave enough to think maybe the comfort of the familiar is no longer enough.

These are just our thoughts - what do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otwifeandcuckCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Nice post and totally true.

Communication is the key

By *igh PinkCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Totally agree ,love getting photos and messages from her visits .

By *ixedpairCouple  over a year ago

South West

Excellent post. Honesty and communication is key. It takes a little bravery to initiate the conversation to start with but we were pleasantly surprised by how closely aligned our sexual desires were.

By *roxhotwifecpl4funCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

You can’t make a wife suddenly become a “hotwife” for us it took time to build up my confidence, Andy being honest about how he enjoyed the thought of me playing with other guys. It’s also about not feeling pressured in any way, we just talked about it regularly and over time I gained the confidence to join the lifestyle, then it was all about communication, we talk at length regularly about how we both feel and we have got to a place where I am confident about my desires and Andy has given me the freedom to enjoy myself. It’s always my choice who I play with and when (unless it’s an anonymous meet, see videos and pics on our profile) but they are still my choice to play.

Guys if you want a hotwife it’s not for everyone and it’s not for you to force this lifestyle on anyone, just be open and honest and give your lady space to be herself.

What I would say is we have found over the last few years so many more couples enjoying the hotwife lifestyle, maybe it’s a shift that people are be more honest and open?

Kelly x

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Shields

"You can’t make a wife suddenly become a “hotwife” for us it took time to build up my confidence, Andy being honest about how he enjoyed the thought of me playing with other guys. It’s also about not feeling pressured in any way, we just talked about it regularly and over time I gained the confidence to join the lifestyle, then it was all about communication, we talk at length regularly about how we both feel and we have got to a place where I am confident about my desires and Andy has given me the freedom to enjoy myself. It’s always my choice who I play with and when (unless it’s an anonymous meet, see videos and pics on our profile) but they are still my choice to play.

Guys if you want a hotwife it’s not for everyone and it’s not for you to force this lifestyle on anyone, just be open and honest and give your lady space to be herself.

What I would say is we have found over the last few years so many more couples enjoying the hotwife lifestyle, maybe it’s a shift that people are be more honest and open?

Kelly x"

You make a really good point.

It would be as well to give your lady the opportunity to explore that side of her nature as it may just be lying dormant and let her know you will help her explore and would even enjoy helping her. You are going to reap the reward as much as she is.

Hertfordshire

When Andy first mentioned it I was a little shocked, then I questioned why he wanted other guys to have sex with me, then I went through questioning if I was enough for him and what he wanted out of it. It took me a while to really process it and realise this was just a sexual desire to see me have fun with others and he was giving me freedom.

But I have to admit I had always fantasised about other guys anyway, so once I felt comfortable I was also able to open up about what I wanted/needed.

There are so many misconceptions about the hotwife lifestyle, we all have slightly different things we want to get out of it.

Hertfordshire

[Removed by poster at 26/01/23 12:49:10]

By *ansduoCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"You can’t make a wife suddenly become a “hotwife” for us it took time to build up my confidence, Andy being honest about how he enjoyed the thought of me playing with other guys. It’s also about not feeling pressured in any way, we just talked about it regularly and over time I gained the confidence to join the lifestyle, then it was all about communication, we talk at length regularly about how we both feel and we have got to a place where I am confident about my desires and Andy has given me the freedom to enjoy myself. It’s always my choice who I play with and when (unless it’s an anonymous meet, see videos and pics on our profile) but they are still my choice to play.

Kelly x

You make a really good point.

It would be as well to give your lady the opportunity to explore that side of her nature as it may just be lying dormant and let her know you will help her explore and would even enjoy helping her. You are going to reap the reward as much as she is.

"

Yes, I think the actual point revolves around what you described. A sexual awakening. I'm sure many are not capable, but many will be in time. All about choice at the end of the day or limiting that choice I suppose.

By *randMrs397Couple  over a year ago

durham

Honesty and communication is key. It took us years from my initial fantasy to us even having a proper grown up chat about it. Then probably a good year or so after that before we discussed ground rules and then to take the plunge. Now we look back and think what didn't we sooner but it's that good we're just happy we did.

By *ansduoCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Honesty and communication is key. It took us years from my initial fantasy to us even having a proper grown up chat about it. Then probably a good year or so after that before we discussed ground rules and then to take the plunge. Now we look back and think what didn't we sooner but it's that good we're just happy we did."

So clearly time is an issue. Mulling over the idea.

By *ulldipadovaMan  over a year ago

London

Indeed, many couples contact me as bull because they want to spice up their relationship

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Took ages for us … lockdowns actually helped in a funny way giving Sue time to think which way was right for her / us after much conversation considering and horny chats she turned v hot v quick lol ….. it’s a big turn on in for the both of us and our little secret in vanilla life… compersion reclaim is so rewarding

» Add a new message to this topic