FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Don’t want to give the wrong impression

Don’t want to give the wrong impression

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rPeachPiercedPrincess OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

When looking at others profile fab needs to put people’s ages at side of their pics because sometimes you might give out the wrong impression especially if you can’t see the picture properly if you are on a mobile device.

We get much older people looking/messaging us but it would be nice to get people around our age perving on us from time to time.

People’s thoughts

S (31) & L (32) x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Peoples ages are stated on their profiles.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Peoples ages are stated on their profiles. "

This.

And anyone can look but all you need to do is apply some age filters and they can't contact you.

It's really not rocket science.......

A

By *asterR and slut mayaMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"When looking at others profile fab needs to put people’s ages at side of their pics because sometimes you might give out the wrong impression especially if you can’t see the picture properly if you are on a mobile device.

We get much older people looking/messaging us but it would be nice to get people around our age

perving on us from time to time.

People’s thoughts

S (31) & L (32) x"

Lol must take a look don't worry won't message you .

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

People's ages are stated next to their names on profiles, you can restrict messages from people outside your search too.

Mrs

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

The general demographic on here tends to be over 40s, especially regards to couples. I don't think you get too upset if most of the people who look at you are not what your looking for. Granted if you have stated an age range and they have disregarded it and messaged you I'd get that beef. But you can set age range message filters I think.

Maybe worth noting their are specific swinger events held for the under 40s and may be ones for lower age groups. They may a great place to be with people your age and lower.

By *illie fitMan  over a year ago

wonderland

What does age matter? If you fancy someone you fancy them

By *ucks Couple UKCouple  over a year ago

Bucks

We rarely use the search faculty and usually look at peoples profiles because of something they’ve said in the forums. It’s not usually because we are attracted to them but rather to see if our initial thoughts about the poster are correct after we have read their bio. I haven’t looked at your profile OP as I dont want to add to your stress and anxiety.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"When looking at others profile fab needs to put people’s ages at side of their pics because sometimes you might give out the wrong impression especially if you can’t see the picture properly if you are on a mobile device.

We get much older people looking/messaging us but it would be nice to get people around our age perving on us from time to time.

People’s thoughts

S (31) & L (32) x"

You can set message filters to stop older people contacting you. As others have said ages are on profiles so you could look at them there

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

I think it's just due to the majority of folks being older than you here x

» Add a new message to this topic