FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Chauffeured Sex

Chauffeured Sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hil33101 OP   Man  over a year ago

Hotel meets traveling on business

A number of years ago I agreed to meet a couple for some outdoor fun. As we got closer to the agreed time, they text to ask could I pick them up from a local pub as they wanted some Dutch courage. No problem to me, arrived at agreed time and sent message to say I was outside.

When they came out, I suggested they just both jump in the back and start without me whilst I drove to a local quite spot.

At the end of evening they said that the best part was in the car when they played within feet of people stood at bus stops etc, people that might actually know.

Anyone else find this erotic

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds a bit mean to me

By *hil33101 OP   Man  over a year ago

Hotel meets traveling on business

"Sounds a bit mean to me "

What makes you say that?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sounds a bit mean to me

What makes you say that?"

Think is just the way I read it.

A couple said after a meet the best bit was the bit that was only the two of them.

By *mizhereMan  over a year ago

thame area

Years ago met a couple and agreed to go to the pub for a social

After the drinks we jumped in the car

I got in the back and she climbed in with me

She sucked and wanked me through the street of Northampton on the way back to theirs

Next meet we did the same I jumped in the back expecting her to join me but he did this time

So horny

By *es_ivebeen_hereb4Man  over a year ago

I'm always around here

"A number of years ago I agreed to meet a couple for some outdoor fun. As we got closer to the agreed time, they text to ask could I pick them up from a local pub as they wanted some Dutch courage. No problem to me, arrived at agreed time and sent message to say I was outside.

Well I am a chauffeur so how can I help anyone maybe? My vehicles are all with privacy blacked out windows so what happens in the car, stays in the car..

When they came out, I suggested they just both jump in the back and start without me whilst I drove to a local quite spot.

At the end of evening they said that the best part was in the car when they played within feet of people stood at bus stops etc, people that might actually know.

Anyone else find this erotic "

» Add a new message to this topic