FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cucks and foot fetish

Cucks and foot fetish

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iclassy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Why do many cuckolds seem to have a strong foot fetish and what is the connection between feet and cuckolds.Is this because some cuckolds are forbidden accessibility to their wifes pussy only to provide oral relief.

And are the anklet and toe rings worn by the hotwife another way of reinforcing power over the cuck.

Your thoughts ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entfootloverMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Both are a form of subservience. Combined they're an absolute delight. Especially if we're talking about feet like yours and it's someone like you who's being shared... a feast for the eyes and the mind.

By *entfootloverMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Another possibility is that the feet and toes are the only accessible body part for the cuck if the wife is with another man in the missionary position. She's in a tight embrace and the other guy's body covers most of her. Nothing else you can do except admire her feet and maybe suck her toes...

By *REEPALESTINEMan  over a year ago

derby

Having someone under your foot metaphorically speaking, springs to mind. Maybe there is a subconscious dynamic.

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

lucky for me i hate my feet being touched as does hubs so thankfully there no foot play in this cuckold relationship ... he can lick the spunk from my rings on my fingers instead

» Add a new message to this topic