FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > bukkake

bukkake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i've seen the adds for women to have bukkake has there been any men had the same done by women were a few women take turns standing over a man and squirting on him would like to know and would love to try ? Feed back please x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i've seen the adds for women to have bukkake has there been any men had the same done by women were a few women take turns standing over a man and squirting on him would like to know and would love to try ? Feed back please x "

Not all womam spuirt and me for one could not just stand over a guy and do it,i can be a squirter if treated properly and the guy knows what hes doing.

i had no idea what bukkake was untill reading this, but i did once hear a very strange song about it once, see what you think http://www2.b3ta.com/bukkake/

"i've seen the adds for women to have bukkake has there been any men had the same done by women were a few women take turns standing over a man and squirting on him would like to know and would love to try ? Feed back please x

Not all womam spuirt and me for one could not just stand over a guy and do it,i can be a squirter if treated properly and the guy knows what hes doing."

I used to finger my partner standing up and for some reason it was one of the best positions to make her sqirt. Quite a lot of times she would do it over people. I always said how much I would love it. Sadly the compliment was never returned

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

She never made you squirt?

Awwwww

up until recently ,i can now squirt on demand....lol ...honest , i can,i suppose it;s now become a party trick ,tho i wouldnt offer to do it at the office do or anything.xx

By *irtyduoCouple  over a year ago

nr stirling

iv only squirted once!! and had to work on it!! not my thing and neither is being squirted by men sorry but the smell of cum disgusts me!!!!!! when preggers it smelt so strong and been put off ever since lol!!!

but bukkake is japanese!!!

when a japanese woman cheated on her man, they would get her and tie her down, and all the men in the village would toss off and come over her face, which is where bukkake comes from!!!!

honest xx

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"up until recently ,i can now squirt on demand....lol ...honest , i can,i suppose it;s now become a party trick ,tho i wouldnt offer to do it at the office do or anything.xx"

Beats a card trick in my book

By *s_4_uCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

dnt sound like a punishment

lol u av had 1 woman stand over u and do it sam but ur just bloody greedy xxx

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

I love getting it from either sex!