FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fed up of time wasters

Fed up of time wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edi123 OP   Couple  over a year ago

aberystwyth

Why do people agree to meet and then go silent and ghost you? Funding it very frustrating on here!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ruetothisMan  over a year ago

UK

Found this myself. Gets frustrating after a social or chat to ghosting. I’d much rather a polite ‘not for me anymore’ than silence. Getting more common from others saying the same thing I know.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If someone ghosts a person after a social or chatting, it means they are not interested in further chats or meets.

It's a bit tricky when you have a social but don't fancy the other party...

Also chatting can highlight that a person is not who you are looking for.

Some people think if you chat it's a guarantee of a meet. Or that a social will definitely lead to sex...

By *ruetothisMan  over a year ago

UK

Far from that It’s more where they are super interested then just suddenly disappear. Never an issue if someone’s not interested as that has to work for all parties.

aberystwyth

"If someone ghosts a person after a social or chatting, it means they are not interested in further chats or meets.

It's a bit tricky when you have a social but don't fancy the other party...

Also chatting can highlight that a person is not who you are looking for.

Some people think if you chat it's a guarantee of a meet. Or that a social will definitely lead to sex...

"

If you have a social and they arent for you we just politely tell them.

But arranging a meet and then blanking you doesn’t make any sence

ore often than not it's because he's finished his wank

By *raylewsMan  over a year ago

North West /North Wales

Had this a few times. Extremely frustrating.Thier loss though.

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

guys have it very very hard indeed the problem is no body owes anybody anything if some one stops talking then they have clearly lost interest or were messing around from the start whiles there are couples and women that do this its also been proven that alot of this is down to single guys running a woman/couples account.... and there are even male halfs of couples who also find giving single guys the run around fun ...

there is a chunk of swinging couples who just dont like single men on the scene the believe the scene belongs to them and couples only (rubbish of course)

people use the word ghosting to often to be ghosted is for a person whom you know very well a long term friend /partner to stop all contact ... not people you've just met or talked too ...

i would not want to be a single guy on this scene its pretty brutal and to the point .. rejection is a massive part and also from a online point of view full of wasters / messer / trolls ..thick skin is needed to be a swinger single or couples ..

yes i believe all are swingers and not just couples

By *entle_lover_xMan  over a year ago

Great Dunmow

"guys have it very very hard indeed the problem is no body owes anybody anything if some one stops talking then they have clearly lost interest or were messing around from the start whiles there are couples and women that do this its also been proven that alot of this is down to single guys running a woman/couples account.... and there are even male halfs of couples who also find giving single guys the run around fun ...

there is a chunk of swinging couples who just dont like single men on the scene the believe the scene belongs to them and couples only (rubbish of course)

people use the word ghosting to often to be ghosted is for a person whom you know very well a long term friend /partner to stop all contact ... not people you've just met or talked too ...

i would not want to be a single guy on this scene its pretty brutal and to the point .. rejection is a massive part and also from a online point of view full of wasters / messer / trolls ..thick skin is needed to be a swinger single or couples ..

yes i believe all are swingers and not just couples "

Yes it can be tough sometimes. I got a genuine ghosting a few years back. Lots of chat over months. Met for social. Had a good kiss at her instigation. Arranged a meet for a few days later at her instigation. Swapped a few messages. Then day before suddenly silent and blocked. The lady is still here and has on her profile something about being polite and respectful and expects the same from men. Ummmm.......

Luckily the wonderful people here make up for it.

It when you have booked the hotel and have spoken for ages and they tell you they can't wait and then they ghost you

They make my shot itch

aberystwyth

Just frustrated when you don’t get much free time and make arrangements so you can have a meet. Never mind more fish in the sea. Think we will just meet at clubs and not concentrate on finding others on this site.

» Add a new message to this topic